Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 30. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
CoTrader  gives an excellent chance for investors to gain experience of qualified experts. I think that such a platform will also be supported by fund managers. Can one creator have multiple funds?
I have not seen in the description any restrictions on the number of funds for one manager. The main influence factor, I think, will be the success of the deals, i.e. reputation of the manager.
That's quite logical.  As an investor, I am interested only in the profit that the manager will bring to me. I think that CoTrader will be successful among newcomers of the investment market.
Activity: 336
CoTrader  gives an excellent chance for investors to gain experience of qualified experts. I think that such a platform will also be supported by fund managers. Can one creator have multiple funds?
I have not seen in the description any restrictions on the number of funds for one manager. The main influence factor, I think, will be the success of the deals, i.e. reputation of the manager.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Very interesting idea. Will this platform be multilingual? Are you going to provide your services all over the world?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
 CoTrader  gives an excellent chance for investors to gain experience of qualified experts. I think that such a platform will also be supported by fund managers. Can one creator have multiple funds?
Activity: 251
I would like to learn more about how you can become a manager of a smart fund? What data should such participants provide to register their fund?
Any participant can become a fund manager. But to create a history of his work, he have to start trading his own funds to gain a good reputation.
In white paper very detailed calculations are given for the services of the platform and the manager. But I would like to clarify, 20% is the maximum allowable amount of payment for the manager's services?
As a rule, this percentage is used by fund managers. But I think that the cost of services can depend on several factors. Including the desire of the manager to get more investors for his fund.
Activity: 434
I would like to learn more about how you can become a manager of a smart fund? What data should such participants provide to register their fund?
Any participant can become a fund manager. But to create a history of his work, he have to start trading his own funds to gain a good reputation.
In white paper very detailed calculations are given for the services of the platform and the manager. But I would like to clarify, 20% is the maximum allowable amount of payment for the manager's services?
Activity: 364
Activity: 448
I have not found a link to buy tokens. ICO sale starts in August? Icobench indicates the beginning of the ICO August 20, 2018. Is that reliable information?
I have the same description of the beginning of ICO. But I think you should subscribe to the Telegram channel to have accurate information about all upcoming events. This link is available on the official website.
In nine days the stage of preICO will begin. But I still do not know the details of the bonuses and the minimum amount of investment. Where can I see them?
Activity: 364
Wonderful project. I think he'll help me make money. I'm going to keep the tokens for a long time. Let's see how it all works.
Activity: 266
I have not found a link to buy tokens. ICO sale starts in August? Icobench indicates the beginning of the ICO August 20, 2018. Is that reliable information?
I have the same description of the beginning of ICO. But I think you should subscribe to the Telegram channel to have accurate information about all upcoming events. This link is available on the official website.
Activity: 186
Wonderful project. I think everyone will want to use this platform. Which in itself is very good for the token price.
I think that the Smart Escrow mechanism will collect around the platform a lot of participants wishing to use such features as automatic tokenization for all exchanges.
brand new
Activity: 0
Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
CoTrader will provide an opportunity for users to manage their funds without having to send their assets anywhere with low fees and high performance. Does the project offer incentives to potential customers and loyal customers?
Activity: 392
For the first fund creators, are you planning to offer bonuses or other  promotion? How will you encourage them to use your platform?

Activity: 282
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project will take off soon enough. I sincerely wish you good luck and success.
Activity: 168
CoTrader has the world’s first LIVE blockchain investment funds marketplace, where investors called cotraders can invest with the best fund managers, called traders, without sending the traders their crypto assets .
Activity: 476
Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. So I will follow the announcements from the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: