Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 31. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 1
What is the fee for using the Fund service? Will each fund be able to set its own pay percentage? Will this rate depend on the size of my investment?
As I understand from the description, the services of experts will cost up to 20% of the profit. But each creator will be able to set his fee for the work, which he considers correct.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What is the fee for using the Fund service? Will each fund be able to set its own pay percentage? Will this rate depend on the size of my investment?
Activity: 448
Excellent perspective. I think millions of people will use this platform. So it will be very profitable to buy tokens right now.
Activity: 364
I think that the new technology of CoTrader on confidentiality may interest a large number of experts who do not want to disclose their methods of making profit.
I saw in the description of the project that you will control and maintain the  token economics.  At what stage do you plan to start redeeming tokens?
Activity: 266
The Cotrader team has a very ambitious development plan. If they manage to realize all their ideas, investors will get not only profit from participation in ICO, but also from application of the platform. That's great.
Activity: 308
Very interesting idea. All people want financial freedom and I'm one of them. So I have decided to buy tokens now
The idea of the project is clear to me , but to implement it in life, you need to do a great job . We need a big advertising company that people around the world can learn about your project .
I see that the team has allocated a good percentage of the total fund for this purpose. So I hope that the project will become recognizable among investors in the near future.
Activity: 336
In my opinion, CoTrader is a good product. The idea may not be new but the scalability and the possibility to use CoTrader to tokenize and trade basically any assets.Since I consider myself an early CoTrader follower, I think the team is very enthusiastic about what they do and super dedicated to make their product successful. CEO Gary Bernstein constantly talks to various VCs and investment funds, and participates in various crypto conferences trying to attract more attention to the platform. The utility of the token seems reasonable and the hardcap is rather low, implying that investment-wise the project is not overvalued and has enough room for growth.
Pretty good analysis. I agree with you. The project has all the prospects to take its place in the market and has millions of potential users.
It's important. I think the demand for tokens will be huge after the launch of the platform. So you need to have time while the price is still favorable.
I agree with you. I am going to by tokens in the near future. I think this will allow me to make very good money in the future.
I think it would be more logical to buy tokens to use the platform in the future. So you can earn even more.
That's a very good plan. I think that many will appreciate it.  I'm thinking of doing it now. When will the platform be launched?
The idea of the project is clear to me , but to implement it in life, you need to do a great job . We need a big advertising company that people around the world can learn about your project .
And the most important thing is to show that it really works and people can make money on it. As for me it will be the best advertisement I think so.
And when is the launch of the platform scheduled? Is there already an official release date? I understand this is an investment in a long time, but still I think that the prospect is simply huge.
Activity: 336
And the most important thing is to show that it really works and people can make money on it. As for me it will be the best advertisement I think so.
Activity: 392
Beautiful project. To some extent this is able to turn the world around, I think so. Everyone wants financial independence and everyone will use this platform.
Yes, coverage should be just huge. But I would like to see how this all works in practice. I would like to see the alpha version from the developers.
Activity: 434
If this is implemented, many people around the world will be able to support this project. I will follow the news from the developers.
Only I understand it all will depend on the success of traders and experienced investors on the platform. Will they be full-time employees or will you invite experts for this?
Great! i'd like to have financial freedom! Smiley Keep it up. I will support this project! Smiley
If this is implemented, many people around the world will be able to support this project. I will follow the news from the developers.
CoTrader Offers complete liquidity, asset control, security, privacy, and proven ROI. Supports cryptos, ICOs, stocks, shorts, derivatives and all tradable assets via its super-DEX hybrid exchange tokenization infrastructure and anonymized smart funds protocol.
Cool. In general, the idea of the project will be very in demand in the future if the team can implement it. I think in the future this team will have millions of users.
Activity: 322
CoTrader Offers complete liquidity, asset control, security, privacy, and proven ROI. Supports cryptos, ICOs, stocks, shorts, derivatives and all tradable assets via its super-DEX hybrid exchange tokenization infrastructure and anonymized smart funds protocol.
The idea is just great and I couldn't have imagined it better. so I would use this platform myself. I wonder what fee the company will take for their services?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
CoTrader enables the best investors to manage your funds. Unlike competing platforms, CoTrader offers cryptographically proven ROIs, privacy, and full control over your assets. CoTrader will support cryptos, ICOs, stocks, options, as it can tokenize entire exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
I have lost this projects from its beginning, but have noticed that you have improved and got high scores on ico reviewing site as ICOBENCH.
When you're planning to start this platform ?
I like your project! Faultless activity, rational job,  excellent vision.
A great project And I like his outlook for the future. I think this will be very in demand and the project will be millions of users.
I hope it will. Then the token grows very fast and we can make very good money on it.
I hope so and will be. I already bought a few tokens for myself and now I'm waiting for the platform to start to better understand how this works.
Pages:
Jump to: