Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 33. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Beautiful project. I really like his concept. I will follow the growth of this project. I am ready to support this project and good luck to you guys.
Yes, I think it will be profitable to buy tokens now. If the developers fulfill their promises, then the success will be simply grandiose.
a great project, I think for this a great prospect for the future. I will follow how it all works. So far, I do not understand the prospect for a year.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
This is really a Decentralized blockchain in the world market today
What does this all mean? I want to understand your evaluation of this project. But so far I have not even understood what you mean.
Beautiful project. I really like his concept. I will follow the growth of this project. I am ready to support this project and good luck to you guys.
Yes, I think it will be profitable to buy tokens now. If the developers fulfill their promises, then the success will be simply grandiose.
Activity: 104
This is really a Decentralized blockchain in the world market today
Activity: 186
Will there be a bounty program or something like that? I would happily take part in this and get my tokens for free.
I did not hear anything about it. It will be necessary to follow the news from the developers. But for me it's easiest to buy tokens.
and which are now discounts for the purchase of tokens? Or now there are no discounts?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Will there be a bounty program or something like that? I would happily take part in this and get my tokens for free.
I did not hear anything about it. It will be necessary to follow the news from the developers. But for me it's easiest to buy tokens.
Activity: 336
Beautiful project! I myself would happily use such a platform. And I will follow how this will work. I think the launch will be pretty soon.
Everything will be according to the road map. I think the price of the token will grow rapidly if the team does everything in a short time.
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
Beautiful project! I myself would happily use such a platform. And I will follow how this will work. I think the launch will be pretty soon.
Activity: 251
Definitely such a project will be in demand. All people want financial independence and if it will work then the platform will have millions of users.
This in turn will be very beneficial for early investors, since the price of the token will grow very rapidly.
Yes, if the developers fulfill what they promise, then the demand promises to be simply grandiose. Let's see how this will work in practice.
And when will the alpha version of the project be launched? Already have some information on this?
Activity: 251
The idea of the project is very close to me. Tell me please, where is the company registered as a legal entity? Do you have any licenses or patents?
Activity: 434
Definitely such a project will be in demand. All people want financial independence and if it will work then the platform will have millions of users.
This in turn will be very beneficial for early investors, since the price of the token will grow very rapidly.
Yes, if the developers fulfill what they promise, then the demand promises to be simply grandiose. Let's see how this will work in practice.
Activity: 434
I've been following the project for some time. During this time it can be seen that the guys are constantly working on the platform, the project is alive, developing. Developers and bounties are working on advertising, everything is fine. Now is the time to invest, now everything is on the low end and the air is even more on the day itself, so having free fi nancial money can be well played both on the growth of the token and on the growth of the ether itself in the short term.
Here you are right to buy tokens now very profitable. Especially if you have dollars. It is very advantageous to buy tokens on when the market is down. So the prospect of growth is much higher.

Indeed CoTrader team has experience and is very professional in managing this project, so for this will add point to the future.
Team activeness to develop this platform is very helpful and will be able to succeed.
Yes. This is a great prospect for me as an investor. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and announcements from developers. I have already allocated a budget for the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 364
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I've been following the project for some time. During this time it can be seen that the guys are constantly working on the platform, the project is alive, developing. Developers and bounties are working on advertising, everything is fine. Now is the time to invest, now everything is on the low end and the air is even more on the day itself, so having free fi nancial money can be well played both on the growth of the token and on the growth of the ether itself in the short term.
Here you are right to buy tokens now very profitable. Especially if you have dollars. It is very advantageous to buy tokens on when the market is down. So the prospect of growth is much higher.

Indeed CoTrader team has experience and is very professional in managing this project, so for this will add point to the future.
Team activeness to develop this platform is very helpful and will be able to succeed.
Activity: 308
I am of the impression that the team isn't even around anymore or who here is taking responsibility?
for what responsibility?  What has happened? Maybe I don't know something....

oO For the whole project and its development maybe? Weird question you are asking and the problem is that nothing is happening.
It will be necessary to look at the activity of the team in the chat. The idea is very promising and I would like it to be realized.
Activity: 364
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I am of the impression that the team isn't even around anymore or who here is taking responsibility?
for what responsibility?  What has happened? Maybe I don't know something....

oO For the whole project and its development maybe? Weird question you are asking and the problem is that nothing is happening.
Tell me please, will there be any discounts for large investors? And what should be the amount of these investments? I want to know how to buy these tokens as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: