Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 23. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
I believe today was the scheduled day for the Listing at HITBTC, I was waiting since morning. By the way the price of COV is still good though it was only traded and available at Etherdelta. This will be a good indication that this token has a good value with is really appreciated by the market. COV is now in good pace i wish you will be holding your momentum.

Listing on HitBtc was delayed due the end of HitBtc support but guess what the Developer announce that they will be listed on Okex in the last week of January or first week of February. we can expect more growth on this platform as time goes by Wink
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Good afternoon. It is written in the white paper, that your sale ends tomorrow. But you already can’t buy tokens today.
All tokens were sold out sooner, than it had been expected. Now you can buy them only at the secondary market.

In which markets is covesting available to buy?
Is it on etherdelta or is it also available on other exchanges.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. It is written in the white paper, that your sale ends tomorrow. But you already can’t buy tokens today.
All tokens were sold out sooner, than it had been expected. Now you can buy them only at the secondary market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
This is going to be a big hit!! Great minds at work. Look at the branding. "Covesting" to the crypto currency world is like "Coke" to the beverage world. Congrats to all of those who have invested!
Activity: 224
By attracting a new trader to the platform, do you pay him a welcome bonus? It seems to me that without such tools successful traders will not be able to lure.
Activity: 238
Hello. I hope you will not use teaser networks to attract investors? They have a terrible level of conversion.
Activity: 266
Today, viral advertising is very effective. Perhaps it's worth using it to expand the target audience.
Good afternoon. Where can I find a list of upcoming events where members of your team will be present? Or do you want to finish the development first.
Activity: 191
I like the idea to gather all the traders & investors into 1 platform with the use of current advance technology, any common investors will have their chance to gain even much higher profits margin from professional traders with no geographical boundaries.
Activity: 261
Which application for mobile devices will see the world first - for iOS or for Android? I believe that the second option is preferable.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I believe today was the scheduled day for the Listing at HITBTC, I was waiting since morning. By the way the price of COV is still good though it was only traded and available at Etherdelta. This will be a good indication that this token has a good value with is really appreciated by the market. COV is now in good pace i wish you will be holding your momentum.

Hitbtc listing is further delayed as what I got to know from their telegram group.We have another good news,OKEX will be the next exchange to list COV tokens, check covesting.io for more details.
Activity: 103
Hello. Covesting will use a single marketing strategy for the whole world, or can it differ in certain countries?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How much was collected for the ICO?
Hard-cap was reached, that is, 25k ETH were collected. This is an incredible result!
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. How much was collected for the ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
When does alpha testing of your platform start? I am sure that many would like to take part in it.
Hello. Are you planning to purchase outdoor advertising, or are you commercials on television? So you get access to the older generation, far from investing.
Activity: 406
How many programmers do you plan to hire to implement all the promised opportunities? The budget is enough for you even to buy a small agency.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. How much did you manage to help out during the sale? Will it be enough to implement the full functionality of the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: