Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 24. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
When will the platform be live (I mean trading like etoro)? Will it function like etoro?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Good thing COV is now listed at CMC, hope the good price pace will continue to rise! Congrats to COV devs and all of the person behind this hope the final product will be released soon. It's a very good decision supporting this kind of product all the best COV and thank you again.

Just saw it now and on 1225 rank, would be seeing around 125 rank in the coming weeks.

Why was the ICO so short? As far as I remember, he was recently passed through until the end of January.

They did extend it for a month when it was gonna end on Dec 15.Buy it on exchanges if you are in a hurry if the train leaves early.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Why was the ICO so short? As far as I remember, he was recently passed through until the end of January.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. Do you plan to turn your own token into a payment facility? I am sure that if bitcoin has turned out, then you will be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1008
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Good thing COV is now listed at CMC, hope the good price pace will continue to rise! Congrats to COV devs and all of the person behind this hope the final product will be released soon. It's a very good decision supporting this kind of product all the best COV and thank you again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Your mobile application will be launched simultaneously with the official release of Covesting, or will you have to wait?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Good afternoon I didn’t have time to participate in the ICO so I wanna know where it’ll be possible to acquire the tokens in the secondary market?
They’ll appear on HitBTC exchange on January, 24. Don’t miss your chance!

I hate to see COV on exchanges like hitbtc which takes fees even for deposit of tokens.We also have covesting trading on yobit with ticker COVX, better to trade over there than hitbtc.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
is there any information about listing in etherdelta?
Activity: 406
Hey. Who is more interested in the services of Covesting from your point of view – large companies or private investors? Both of them need being treated in a special way
Activity: 238
Aren’t you planning to establish your own physical education institution? A kind of a business school or just courses for the beginners.
Good afternoon. What about cooperation with large training platforms? They’d help u to create a powerful database of knowledge.
Have trader provide everyone who wishes with his data or are they at the service of the platform’s staff and can be revealed only in emergency cases?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon I didn’t have time to participate in the ICO so I wanna know where it’ll be possible to acquire the tokens in the secondary market?
They’ll appear on HitBTC exchange on January, 24. Don’t miss your chance!
Activity: 196
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey. It became interesting to me if the subscribers will have an opportunity to contact the traders which they cope directly? Let’s say, in order to ask a question.
Activity: 392
Are you planning to become the leader in the crypto currency trading market or will Covesting focus on social trading?
Activity: 224
Hello! Tell me please, can you platform help to help legalize the results of trade together with crypto trader? In case there’s some profit, of course)
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.
Activity: 406
I’m wondering what the risks and the costs that a perfect trader can bear. How if it regulated?
Pages:
Jump to: