Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 26. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Covesting (COVX) list new exchange Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/COVX

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/954385457294520320

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Hurray, another scam exchange, whats next, Etherdelta?
Just wonder what the heck the team has in their mind listing on "exchanges" like this. Do they ever read and check up before applying to exhanges, cause it seems like they dont.
https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/yobit/reviews/USD
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey. Can I find the forecast for growth of the value of your tokens anywhere? I’m trying to understand if I should but them now or it’s better to wait a little.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Can trader conceal a part of his investment from his model’s subscribers? In my opinion, such an option should be excluded.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will I be able to create a model providing investment in the ICO of other projects? Some of them seem to be quite attractive for me.
Activity: 434
Activity: 238
Will your own Covesting trading platform be able to be connected to the other analogue platform? I believe that it would help to expand the audience.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hello. According to the WP, the sale will end on 25 January, there’s still a week but it’s closed. What happened?
All the tokens put on sale were sold out. Now the only chance to buy them is the secondary markets.

Is there any news of COV listing on hitbtc tomorrow? This thread has lack of communication from the team and it is so frustrating to see most of the questions being unanswered.
Hey. What other sources of income besides the commission charged from the users will be available on your platform?
Activity: 252
Hello. According to the WP, the sale will end on 25 January, there’s still a week but it’s closed. What happened?
All the tokens put on sale were sold out. Now the only chance to buy them is the secondary markets.
Activity: 378
Activity: 406
When will it be possible to trade binary options on your platform? Immediately after the launch or will I have to wait?
Activity: 406
Hello. My understanding is that the platform is going to receive income from cooperation with the exchanges. What will these means be allocated to?
Activity: 280
What number of tokens are you planning to burn per month? I want to calculate the approximate dynamics of their growth.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Will commission be charged in the same currency in which the profit was received or only in Covesting tokens?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What amount of money are you planning to charge for withdrawal of profit from your platform? I’m frustrated by too big commissions.
Activity: 103
Hi there. Only investors pay the commission for entrance to the platform or do traders have to so the same?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Suppose, that a trader has decides to purchase advertising for a platform and his models on YouTube. Will the platform give him a bonus or something like that?

I don't think they will help in some bonus for platform advertising as they too will be rolling out their marketing after COV tokens reach the exchanges and trading with a good volume.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. When will it be possible to buy tokens in the secondary market?
They’ll appear on HitBTC in less than a week. I can’t help waiting, too.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. When will it be possible to buy tokens in the secondary market?
Suppose, that a trader has decides to purchase advertising for a platform and his models on YouTube. Will the platform give him a bonus or something like that?
Pages:
Jump to: