Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 27. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello. Suppose, I have purchased a certain service or a tool on your site. What should I send spent tokens on?
Merit: 100
Will a trader be able to buy advertisement within your platform, and pay for it in another cryptocurrency instead of the local tokens?
Good afternoon. What determines the number of reputation points  that I can add or remove from a trader? I think, that you need to connect it to number of tokens on an account.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Do you plan to hold one more sale? The demand for tokens is huge.
No, but you will be able to buy some of them very soon at the secondary market. Don't miss your chance.

https://etherdelta.com/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH    you can buy sell here
Activity: 238
Will I be able to contact Covesting’s technical support, if my reputation is unfairly lowered, so to restore justice?
Activity: 364
Hello. Will it be possible to leave comments about traders in general, or at least about specific models? This would simplify the choice for many beginners.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Any idea on when we are going to see Covesting on coinmarketcap? we already have COV tokens being traded on etherdelta and followed by hitbtc in some days.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Do you plan to hold one more sale? The demand for tokens is huge.
No, but you will be able to buy some of them very soon at the secondary market. Don't miss your chance.
Activity: 238
Activity: 406
If one of the leading traders ask to increase his percent of profits of those, who copy trades, you will take this step or not?
Hello. Is it possible, that two traders have identical models? I suppose, that one of them will be banned immediately, since he stole the idea.
Will I be able to transfer profits from one model to another? It will maximize passive income. I don't like to monitor my money’s operation.
Good afternoon. Is the number of strategies, that I can fallow simultaneously, is limited?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How many traders will be on your platform at the time of the public release? I believe, that there should be at least 100.
Activity: 261
Hello. I suddenly become interested: do your advisers get paid in tokens, or they have the access to fiat currency?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. How many tokens are now in the circulation. I mean, those tokens, that ordinary members of the ICO have?

They were entitled to 75% of the total pool, that is 11 million 250 thousand tokens, if I counted it right.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. How many tokens are now in the circulation. I mean, those tokens, that ordinary members of the ICO have?
Activity: 350
When team members are able to sell their tokens at the secondary market? I think, that at least 3 months must pass before that.

may be, do you know the Total supply of covesting Tokens ??
Do you plan to purchase advertising on TV or to open physical offices? It would stimulate the growth of the target audience, especially among the older generation.
Activity: 224
Hello. Is there any conversion fee for converting my profit into your platform’s tokens? If there is a fee, then who pays it – me or a trader?
Pages:
Jump to: