Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 10. (Read 77768 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
someone please explain to me what the point is in mining this coin? I have 126 rejected shares on the pool already in a matter of 5 minutes using the "optimized" miner. not one accepted share. the client is throwing a warning of "checkpoint is too old. wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers."

looks busted to me

You haven't upgraded your client if you're getting that message.

You also have your miner set up wrong if you are on the botpool with the correct miner. I have 4 rigs on it right now with about less than 8% rejects. Not the coin's fault if you set things up wrong and don't upgrade...

I would offer to help you, but it sounds like you already made up your mind about it

i'm quite interested actually.

i compiled from the source on github as i use linux. i used the exact suggested command line on the pool site.

any other ideas?

Oh, the github might not have been updated because it was just a cosmetic change. The checkpoint message doesn't mean anything for you, that's a message for us, we fixed it in the Windows QT, but I'm not sure if we updated github or not, can't remember

As far as the miner for Linux goes, that I won't be able to help out with as I've never used that one. Sorry if I sounded like a douche, thought you were just talkin shit. I'm sure someone with more Linux experience will be able to help you soon, though, I know a lot of people are using it

def had a good "douche" going on there lol. i totally understand it though, after watching the guys around here talk shit on every coin that's not bitcoin.

hopefully someone sorts this out for linux soon-ish.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
someone please explain to me what the point is in mining this coin? I have 126 rejected shares on the pool already in a matter of 5 minutes using the "optimized" miner. not one accepted share. the client is throwing a warning of "checkpoint is too old. wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers."

looks busted to me

You also have your miner set up wrong if you are on the botpool with the correct miner. I have 4 rigs on it right now with about less than 8% rejects. Not the coin's fault if you set things up wrong and don't upgrade...

I would offer to help you, but it sounds like you already made up your mind about it

i compiled from the source on github as i use linux. i used the exact suggested command line on the pool site.

any other ideas?

Oh, the github might not have been updated because it was just a cosmetic change. The checkpoint message doesn't mean anything for you, that's a message for us, we fixed it in the Windows QT, but I'm not sure if we updated github or not, can't remember

As far as the miner for Linux goes, that I won't be able to help out with as I've never used that one. Sorry if I sounded like a douche, thought you were just talkin shit. I'm sure someone with more Linux experience will be able to help you soon, though, I know a lot of people are using it

looks busted to me

any other ideas?
legendary

looks busted to me

looks busted to me
legendary
I just realized that I forgot to get a block explorer up for this coin...anyone want to make one, please?
legendary
Price is less than I expected but it not so bad considering coin is  still fresh, I think as I said that real price is around 1,5-2 LTC per 1 CPR.

GPU Efficiency is quickly dropping, too. These will soon be generated FAR FAR less often than they currently are. Just a few days ago there was a 30% drop in GPU mining efficiency
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Price is less than I expected but it not so bad considering coin is  still fresh, I think as I said that real price is around 1,5-2 LTC per 1 CPR.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Currently at 1.2 ltc for each bar on cryptsy
The price is very high  Cheesy
legendary
Spots coin, coppercoin... Whats next? Shocked

No more from me. Just those 2
legendary
Currently at 1.2 ltc for each bar on cryptsy
legendary
Please go vote for Spots and Copper Bars if you guys want easier transactions and more exposure, leading to higher trading prices: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multi-cryptocoin-payment-processing-coin-list-vote-285619
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

{
"blocks" : 248689,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.18076427,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 3,
"hashespersec" : 40844,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Does this look right for using two cores on my i5-3570k? Is there any other configuration I need to set?

And, who wants to help me get started: CXDC4nFoh8nFcd44sJiUV7yU78fFJFiXsV
legendary
Terminated.
Started mining some with CPU's  Smiley

What CPU's, and how many?  How many are you getting per 24 hours?  TIA!
A lot of different ones. It depends on the number of PCs in your botnet  Cheesy Wink
Ok, cool. Is it worth it going solo? I'm already mining all of my GPUs, so this is just to supplement my income by using the CPUs that are doing nothing. Thanks.
legendary
iGotSpots, am I better off mining with the client or using the CPU miner that was posted earlier in the thread?

I personally use the wallet for CPU mining and this: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1WLLLvN3Ho5TU16ckctSV92eVU/edit?usp=sharing for GPU mining

GPU mining efficiency dropped about 30% last night due to a coin re-adjustment, so the time you have left to GPU mine is quickly dwindling down

Do I have to wait until the block chain has synched to start CPU mining?

Yes, if you are solo
iGotSpots, am I better off mining with the client or using the CPU miner that was posted earlier in the thread?

I personally use the wallet for CPU mining and this: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1WLLLvN3Ho5TU16ckctSV92eVU/edit?usp=sharing for GPU mining

GPU mining efficiency dropped about 30% last night due to a coin re-adjustment, so the time you have left to GPU mine is quickly dwindling down

Do I have to wait until the block chain has synched to start CPU mining?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Started mining some with CPU's  Smiley

What CPU's, and how many?  How many are you getting per 24 hours?  TIA!
legendary
Terminated.
Started mining some with CPU's  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: