Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 8. (Read 77768 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So 7,000 MH/s wouldn't mine much CPR at all is what you are telling me?

-Adeel

Do you mean Kh/s? Because it would definitely be worth it for 7,000 Mh/s. Otherwise, 7,000 Kh/s would get you around 3 to 4 CPR a day at the current difficulty, but it's slow creeping up. Still worth to mine for a couple day with your hashrate. I'm mining, even though I only get 900~1100 Kh/s
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
So 7,000 MH/s wouldn't mine much CPR at all is what you are telling me?

-Adeel
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Where I can download client? The link in google docs is not working.
legendary

These are currently on special for the low price 4 CPR each, which includes FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE to all 50 states. PM me to purchase at this price
Price updated daily

kinda messed up that i can buy them on your site for 6ltc which is approx 1-1.5cpr, don't you think?

Hit F5, they got paused last night when someone pumped CPR so high
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

These are currently on special for the low price 4 CPR each, which includes FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE to all 50 states. PM me to purchase at this price
Price updated daily

kinda messed up that i can buy them on your site for 6ltc which is approx 1-1.5cpr, don't you think?
legendary

Price updated daily
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
scrypt-Jane it give me lots of rejected
can someone please get a linux miner working, that doesn't just produce stales and rejects please? the ybcminer fork doesn't work for shit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
price seems to have spiked on cryptsy. why?

The coin is rare. Soon, it will be not possible mine efficiently with gpu. Even though it's coded for 512 million, it will take a long time once it's only efficient to mine with cpu.

All these spikes happen now and then as you need only a few BTCs to buy up the order book. It will be back down soon enough. For reference look at Spots.

It has been great for me. The time which I spent mining would have earned me 2 LTC if I mined LTC directly. Instead I got more than 10 LTCs by mining Copperbars.

The coin is rare. Soon, it will be not possible mine efficiently with gpu. Even though it's coded for 512 million, it will take a long time once it's only efficient to mine with cpu.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Anyone mining with either a Radeon HD 5870/5850? I mining with 2x 5870's and a 5850, get about 800 kh/s. I'm using a thread concurrency of 3200 and work size of 64 get me so far the best performance. I tried concurrency of 6500 and 7500 with 256 work size, I would get strange errors or run half the speed. Any input is greatly appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Now it's at 14 LTC for 1 CPR. Someone just bought a shit load...

and it's gone
legendary
Now it's at 14 LTC for 1 CPR. Someone just bought a shit load...
legendary
Well it's over 4 LTC each now
legendary
About to break 3 LTC per CPR
got it running myself as well. working on a linux build for my other box. will post if i can get it to work
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
thx a lot!
its working fine for me
legendary
how to solomine with the posted cgminer?
@ iGotSpots

thx!

Go to %appdata%/CopperBars, make this your copperbars.conf

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9332
server=1
gen=0

Now go to the miner and run the Solo.bat that I've included
Pages:
Jump to: