Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 2. (Read 77795 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I've uploaded a complete and current Copperbars blockchain as of some hours ago (up to Block 1066699),  will save ALOT of time for a fresh install of wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!1d4njSaA!UDBhVP2GpzkXjWmVGoOOcamFKZYU79tXai7iQYBOJLY

Thanks! Haven't been looking for a few weeks. Is there a stable pool floating around now?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
I've uploaded a complete and current Copperbars blockchain as of some hours ago (up to Block 1066699),  will save ALOT of time for a fresh install of wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!1d4njSaA!UDBhVP2GpzkXjWmVGoOOcamFKZYU79tXai7iQYBOJLY

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
came here too see "CRP" is already taken Sad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i try to get my mpos cpr-pool server with stratum support online tomorrow. more soon
Activity: 26
The one pool here has gone haywire.

327 hours 18 minutes 32 seconds since last block found.
Activity: 812
Also how do I mine this coin? (With cpu)
Activity: 812
The value of this coin is so low at the moment compared to where it has been. Anyone know why?
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

kindly requesting the correct startt (Ntimestamp) value for when this coin was started.

I was trying to add the coin to cudaminer.

Christian
What is up with the wallet?
Upon launching it runs in the background, using a 4.25Ghz core for hours before it really opens and then it never finishes syncing and there's not even a progres bar at the bottom, while having 2 nodes connected.

I had to reinstall the files completely twice.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
What is up with the wallet?
Upon launching it runs in the background, using a 4.25Ghz core for hours before it really opens and then it never finishes syncing and there's not even a progres bar at the bottom, while having 2 nodes connected.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Anyone successfully mining CPR with minerd? All I seem to get is "booooo" rejected shares, I really would like to find a working pool cpr.botpool.net accepts my shares from gpu but I don't see any coins in my account Sad

i tryed with my gpu but get only reject, how do you mine with your gpu?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
good question. They are trading very well on the exchanges

I tried mining it but was only getting rejects.
good question. They are trading very well on the exchanges
Don't know. Tried finding pools for it, but can't seem to find any sites up and running

Where is the dev and no announce all this time.
Don't know. Tried finding pools for it, but can't seem to find any sites up and running
What happened to this coin?Its on cryptsy but we dont hear about it much and there's only 1 pool.Is it alive or dead?
Activity: 3
Anyone successfully mining CPR with minerd? All I seem to get is "booooo" rejected shares, I really would like to find a working pool cpr.botpool.net accepts my shares from gpu but I don't see any coins in my account Sad
i have tryed mining with gpu ati hd 6970 but get only rejected, can not get one accepted, with the cpu miner i get a low rate and can only mine in 64 bit windows if i use on 32 bit tha mine want start.
are there any specific settings for the cpu miner?
what are the specific settings for the gpu?
i tryed mining with 5 pc's one with an i7 processor two with amd x2 5200 processor and other two with amd semprom an max hash rate was 2KH/s
How do i see if the n factor is high or low
how can i mine this coin?? i have tryed evry thing i know even tryed using difrent miners but can't get anything to work
in what pools are you mining cpr, and if i try solo miming how many days to solve one block? and can i use the gpu for solo mining or just have to use cpu?

I can't find a pool that is active. Every link I find is a dead end or dead pool  Cry
Activity: 86
i have tryed mining with gpu ati hd 6970 but get only rejected, can not get one accepted, with the cpu miner i get a low rate and can only mine in 64 bit windows if i use on 32 bit tha mine want start.
are there any specific settings for the cpu miner?
what are the specific settings for the gpu?
i tryed mining with 5 pc's one with an i7 processor two with amd x2 5200 processor and other two with amd semprom an max hash rate was 2KH/s
How do i see if the n factor is high or low
how can i mine this coin?? i have tryed evry thing i know even tryed using difrent miners but can't get anything to work
in what pools are you mining cpr, and if i try solo miming how many days to solve one block? and can i use the gpu for solo mining or just have to use cpu?
Activity: 70
What is a Bitcoin anyway?
gpu mining setting please!?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: