Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 3. (Read 77768 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
wow, my cpu just found a block after 40 mins in the pool! That's a first haha, ofc I only got 0.00005 cpr or something but I am impressed with my 1 KH/s lol.

what cpu are you using?
I tryed using an i7 processor and only got 0.10KH/s

This was before the last N factor change, it changed a few days ago. I was getting 1 kh/s using 5 cores out of my 6 core amd fx 6200. I am now getting 0.5 kh/s.

are you using the cpuminer found in this thread?

cpu miner for Copper Bars
Code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://cpr.coinmine.pl:7060 -u workername -p workerpass
sse3 (win64)
http://rghost.ru/48068782
avx (win64)
http://rghost.ru/48068796

yes i am using this miner but i am using this pool cpr.botpool.net  and can only get small hashrate with i7 procesor
how do you now the n factor is low or high or whrn it will change?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
wow, my cpu just found a block after 40 mins in the pool! That's a first haha, ofc I only got 0.00005 cpr or something but I am impressed with my 1 KH/s lol.

what cpu are you using?

This was before the last N factor change, it changed a few days ago. I was getting 1 kh/s using 5 cores out of my 6 core amd fx 6200. I am now getting 0.5 kh/s.

are you using the cpuminer found in this thread?

cpu miner for Copper Bars
Code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://cpr.coinmine.pl:7060 -u workername -p workerpass
sse3 (win64)
http://rghost.ru/48068782
avx (win64)
http://rghost.ru/48068796
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

what cpu are you using?
Activity: 592
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
out of 30 blocks, 21 rejected, 8 accepted...  why can some1 tell me how to reduce my rejects
Activity: 16
is this coin alive??
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
is it more efficient to mine copperbarsw/ cpu or gpu?
Activity: 18
HALA MADRID
i've got an HD5850, what should my CPR command string look like? I've been playing w/ it a lot today and can't make it mine.
Activity: 518
What setting are y'all using for CPR? I'm using -I 10, TC 8000 and worksize=64, but anything higher get's a bunch of hardware errors. I'm currently running 2x HD 5870's and a HD 6950.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
There has been some info about some big moves in CPR, I hope its true. I really like the coin and making its price profitable to mine would be awesome!
HALA MADRID
I"m trying to mine this using cgminer. I can connect to the listed pool, but only get stale shares. Ideas?

Yes, cgminer won't work. It's a scrypt-jane. You have to use the miner in the op or ybc miner with appropriate nsettings in your .bat

Damn, I should have noticed that. ok, I have ybc miner.   Can you recommend some settings  for a radeon 5850?
Activity: 518
Just curious why CPR isn't in the mix of the alt boom, since TIX is a variation of it....
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I"m trying to mine this using cgminer. I can connect to the listed pool, but only get stale shares. Ideas?

Yes, cgminer won't work. It's a scrypt-jane. You have to use the miner in the op or ybc miner with appropriate nsettings in your .bat
HALA MADRID
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I think its good time for some moves in the CRP front, all alts are flying, and CRP has huge potential, why not promote it in such good times?
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
This is really fun to mine. Is there anywhere I can find out when the n factor changes?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I am personally stocking up on all the coins getting added to WorkForCrypto...spt, cpr, frk, tix, dvc

Thanks.

So can one still buy copper bars and has the price changed?  How much is a copper bar if one wanted to buy it using CPR?  Thanks.

well... looking at the igotspots.com site, I'd say no you can't buy metals anymore

They are available via direct link to our past customers still 

What does that mean?  Only past clients can buy copper bars?  So if I go buy say 100 CPR on Cryptsy I cannot turn around and buy copper bars with them?

That's cool, I was just wondering why there isn't a massive arbitrage going on with CPR right now but that's probably why. 

Thanks!

There is no arbitrage because there is no place to do it, unless you are doing it with the metals themselves, which would be awesome for me, but stupid for you. It's only listed on Cryptsy's CPR/LTC (at least that's all I am aware of it being listed)

Ok thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I am personally stocking up on all the coins getting added to WorkForCrypto...spt, cpr, frk, tix, dvc

Thanks.

So can one still buy copper bars and has the price changed?  How much is a copper bar if one wanted to buy it using CPR?  Thanks.

well... looking at the igotspots.com site, I'd say no you can't buy metals anymore

What does that mean?  Only past clients can buy copper bars?  So if I go buy say 100 CPR on Cryptsy I cannot turn around and buy copper bars with them?

That's cool, I was just wondering why there isn't a massive arbitrage going on with CPR right now but that's probably why. 

Thanks!

There is no arbitrage because there is no place to do it, unless you are doing it with the metals themselves, which would be awesome for me, but stupid for you. It's only listed on Cryptsy's CPR/LTC (at least that's all I am aware of it being listed)
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Thanks.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: