Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 6. (Read 77795 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Is the goal of Copper coins to buy copper, that's pretty cool.

Thanks, yea. We will also add it to be used for gold and silver soon too on iGotSpots.com
amazing. will you make new coin or it will be spots coin?

We currently have Spots and CPR both running smoothly
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Thanks, yea. We will also add it to be used for gold and silver soon too on iGotSpots.com
amazing. will you make new coin or it will be spots coin?
legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
legendary

September 14th, 2013 - Price today is 3 CPR each, which includes FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE to all 50 states. PM me to purchase at this price
Sales resumed now that CPR price has stabalized again
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Are there ways to earn this coin without mining, maybe by writing or sharing links?
legendary
you too can own one of these spectacular iGotSpots CPR Copper Bars for the low price of 781.25 mined blocks!

Ok, I'll make it 3 CPR today. We have to keep it at a reasonable price for both sides in case the price spikes up or crashes down
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
you too can own one of these spectacular iGotSpots CPR Copper Bars for the low price of 781.25 mined blocks!
legendary
Ok I think I need to clarify something here

The whole point of CPR is to have an equivalent price to actual copper bars rather than to a dollar. At 5 CPR each that gives the whole network a current value of 360 actual copper bars. You can do the math on what it is to make that number of bars available should somebody order them all at once

It is a business after all
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Once it gets added to coinpayments, or we get it automated, it will change more frequently. These are also not bought for weight. They are brand new and have the same information as the CPR logo printed onto them. If you guys really want some ugly, beat up piece of shit bar I'm sure I can find you about 100 kilos for scrap price

Everyone that has ordered them has been happy so far, I haven't heard one negative comment

They look a lot better than they do in those pictures

it's always a bit hard to judge it on a photo, that's correct.

I do like the bars, don't get me wrong Smiley it's far better than another Casacius(spelling?) coin Smiley

And if i had the CPR, i'ld probably buy one too, just for memorabilia Smiley
legendary

As of right now, we don't sell the cpr we make from selling these

very smart business decision Smiley i like the handling of these sales, not sure if i necessarily agree with the price, but that's a different matter Smiley

Once it gets added to coinpayments, or we get it automated, it will change more frequently. These are also not bought for weight. They are brand new and have the same information as the CPR logo printed onto them. If you guys really want some ugly, beat up piece of shit bar I'm sure I can find you about 100 kilos for scrap price

Everyone that has ordered them has been happy so far, I haven't heard one negative comment

They look a lot better than they do in those pictures
legendary

very smart business decision Smiley i like the handling of these sales, not sure if i necessarily agree with the price, but that's a different matter Smiley
legendary

September 11th, 2013 - Price today is 5 CPR each, which includes FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE to all 50 states. PM me to purchase at this price

so you are selling copper for .32 btc a pound? are you high? thats highway robbery. 1 pound  certified .999 purity copper bars are worth anywhere from 5 dollars to 12 dollars apiece. i understand there is  some shipping involved, however .32 btc per 1 pound bar, even at certified .999 purity is simply absurd.

Activity: 364
Merit: 253
looks promising.  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

September 11th, 2013 - Price today is 5 CPR each, which includes FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE to all 50 states. PM me to purchase at this price

so you are selling copper for .32 btc a pound? are you high? thats highway robbery. 1 pound  certified .999 purity copper bars are worth anywhere from 5 dollars to 12 dollars apiece. i understand there is  some shipping involved, however .32 btc per 1 pound bar, even at certified .999 purity is simply absurd.
legendary

legendary
If you hadn't seen it yet, check out the news article i submitted to cryptocoinsnews about Copper Bars Smiley

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/09/11/copper-bars-beats-litecoin-per-coin-value/
legendary
If anyone can get up a nice abe block explorer I'll pay you 1 CPR, that's like 4 LTC
legendary
i take it the insane difficulty is as a  result of a visit by large hash power?

It readjusts very quickly, so if there was a botnet or something on it, it will go back down as soon as they bounce, but maybe I missed the spike. What difficulty did you see? This is what it is right now:

03:01:50

getinfo

03:01:50

{
"version" : "v1.0.1.0-gunit-beta",
"protocolversion" : 60005,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 304123,
"moneysupply" : 1945.82627500,
"difficulty" : 0.27521607,