Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 105. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I've been away for a while (since the big pump Smiley) so please excuse my ignorance. I see a lot of progress is being made and the market looks oversold and so I'm on the sidelines again, but I have a question before jumping back in: Are the crave markets going to use crave or btc as the currency for purchasing stuff? Or both? Sorry if this is already answered somewhere obvious.

Could somebody answer this plz? I just want to know if btc or crave will be used as the currency on the markets. Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
stop feeding trolls.... ignoring is the best medicine. back to useful crave related topic... the new i2p wallet seems to loose all connections in the nodes. I have 4 nodes setup by sologap on vpn and updated to new wallet ... they all now have no connections to network. tried adding nodes from working normal staking wallet, but they don't work. any ideas? thanks. others have reported this on slack.

For Adrenalize:1.4.4, try this nodelist:

addnode=103.246.1.218
addnode=177.156.177.163
addnode=189.208.153.155
addnode=192.99.249.10
addnode=70.67.68.166
addnode=77.56.251.109
addnode=84.195.38.128
addnode=97.83.208.155
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
stop feeding trolls.... ignoring is the best medicine. back to useful crave related topic... the new i2p wallet seems to loose all connections in the nodes. I have 4 nodes setup by sologap on vpn and updated to new wallet ... they all now have no connections to network. tried adding nodes from working normal staking wallet, but they don't work. any ideas? thanks. others have reported this on slack.

My normal (not MN) wallet couldn't connect either, after having 20+ connections prior to the latest wallet. Deleted my chain and it immediately found connections. Don't know much about the tech side of things but perhaps deleting your peers.dat and turning it back might work? that did it for me anyways......
Activity: 432
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

this^
Activity: 415
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Here is just a short part of the guide because I keep having people messaging me about how to set up the folders and .bat files for multiple nodes.

I hope this illustrates it a bit better:

wow man! pretty cool
thanks again!

Good guide very impressive thank you for your contribution what's you CRAVE address I'll send you a little something for your time?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Here is just a short part of the guide because I keep having people messaging me about how to set up the folders and .bat files for multiple nodes.

wow man! pretty cool
thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 938

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Now back to working on a better crave guide with pictures.  
Cheesy

Thanks man!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 270
Definition of concern troll:

“In an argument, a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with “concerns”. The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you’re an ally."

prospect claims to hold crave, in an effort to establish credibility within a community, but yet has "concerns" about little minor things he tries to embellish, make bigger & point out.

Yes, that is concern trolling.

I do not claim, i hold crave, period. But dont claim shit that arent true about development.

Funny how you also don't claim about the many other features that ARE TRUE.

Still smells like troll to me.

Why would i repeat the many great features that crave has when everybody else have said it 100 times?

The only thing i am asking for, stop lying about development, claiming shit that is not true. And stop acting like you dont know better when creating something that can be viewed as a mass psychosis believing each others lies.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
btw whos Rich#8 staker? turn it off a little  Grin
Activity: 252

“In an argument, a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with “concerns”. The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you’re an ally."

prospect claims to hold crave, in an effort to establish credibility within a community, but yet has "concerns" about little minor things he tries to embellish, make bigger & point out.

I do not claim, i hold crave, period. But dont claim shit that arent true about development.

Great sense of smell.Just read some his posts in other threads.Same BS all the time.He's a known fucker on BTCtalk
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Now back to working on a better crave guide with pictures.  
Cheesy

you have been very supportive to community, be sure to put your addy when you post new guide so we can tip you  Cool 
legendary
Activity: 938

prospect, I think you and your friends from shadowtrash community should be more concerned about your currency.
I know some people with very very much money, who are just recovering their investments in the last days, then they will dump over 2 million sdc.
And after that, keeping the price at least 1000 satoshis for months, maybe years.
You must already have realized what is happening some "strange" thing in recent weeks, is not it?
And you never stop with this stupidity against other coins...

Fine with me, i have no interest in shadowcoin, so i could not care less Smiley btw, anymore you got to say about shit you dont know anything about, like development for example, so you can make a fool out of yourself again?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
who prepared 40 btc down in book?  Grin
Blazin8888 said something he will throw a lot of btc when I2P wallet is released  Huh Grin

Yes. I have 146 BTC actually ready and waiting. Need to see progress and get more clarity however
Jump to: