Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 124. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Anyone interested in selling about 5k Crave, PM me if you're sincere..

Genuine interest, I'm not trying to low-ball..

Cool Cool BTCBTC BTCBTC
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Looks like its going to be an exciting week.

For your sake let's hope ICM releases it THIS week because the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is this saturday!
Cheesy  Gonna be a big week.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

For your sake let's hope ICM releases it THIS week because the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is this saturday!
Cheesy  Gonna be a big week.

GO PACMAN!

66.66 CRAVE on Pac by decision and Mayweather running around from corner to corner avoiding damage to his nails.

am an underdog bettor by nature, but for you to offer an even money bet against the lines means your bet is not in your favor

and even though i am for the underdog, i will take your bet

escrow wise: am betting out of the 100 crave i have in the first community masternode

deal, who do we use as escrow?

I would consider my crave bet as already escrowed ...it is out of my hand and in the first community masternode

ok, what about my crave bet?

good question...can i say that i trust you to do the right thing?
Just so you know, I hope pac wins, but for a 1:1 bet i will take it.

Alright cool then. GO PAC!!

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

I hope pac walks out and literally thunderfucks dude's head in the first round for a tko. Even up to the 3rd round. I will gladly lose crave to see david slay a goliath.

I honestly don't think Pac has that kind of power but if Mayweather changes his defensive game, the fight will be worthy of the hype.

Power or not, they both know how to fight and as we have all seen time and time again...One punch can change history.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

GO PACMAN!

66.66 CRAVE on Pac by decision and Mayweather running around from corner to corner avoiding damage to his nails.

am an underdog bettor by nature, but for you to offer an even money bet against the lines means your bet is not in your favor

escrow wise: am betting out of the 100 crave i have in the first community masternode

I would consider my crave bet as already escrowed ...it is out of my hand and in the first community masternode

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

I hope pac walks out and literally thunderfucks dude's head in the first round for a tko. Even up to the 3rd round. I will gladly lose crave to see david slay a goliath.

I honestly don't think Pac has that kind of power but if Mayweather changes his defensive game, the fight will be worthy of the hype.

GO PACMAN!

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

Edit: I am a boxing fan. Always loved Marvin Hagler and young mike, but grew up and around and partied on many occasions with rjj (roy jones jr) so he is always my fave.
legendary

GO PACMAN!

Signed:

good for 66.66 CRAVE

proletariat

Nothing says trustworthy like a communist cat acting as the grammar police. Smiley

GO PACMAN!

Edit: the current lines allow a hedge
legendary

GO PACMAN!

GO PACMAN!

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

GO PACMAN!

I can escrow np.

Lmao jk bout to go get me some chick fil a Wink new place just opened in my hood
10k crave on mayweather

gotta offer lines, 1:1 bets are only in may's favor. I will gladly lose the 66 crave bet to see pac (underdog) win
legendary

GO PACMAN!

GO PACMAN!

GO PACMAN!

ICM drop escrow before next Wednesday and I will drop 10k usd into crave in support for the next and final part of the roadmap. Comeonnnnmannnnn I wana go to VEGAS for the Mayweather fight!
You're on! Wink  

No! wait! What?! day after tomorrow?!

This wednesday versus next appear to be two different things.

yes'sir. you offering flights and seat to the fight? Wink Wink

Yahh I realized that...don't wanna get my hopes up though. Also I said next week because it's going to take that long to get my 10k usd into BTC Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

yay  Cool magic show soon!!!
Jump to: