Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 125. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Looks like its going to be an exciting week.

For your sake let's hope ICM releases it THIS week because the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is this saturday!
Cheesy  Gonna be a big week.

GO PACMAN!

66.66 CRAVE on Pac by decision and Mayweather running around from corner to corner avoiding damage to his nails.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

For your sake let's hope ICM releases it THIS week because the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight is this saturday!
Cheesy  Gonna be a big week.
legendary
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Let's get our market out there before SLING.

you know sling was most likely the first crave clone? if anything theyll always be several steps behind with the 'developer' asking icm to fix issues with pos nodes
was thinking the same thing, we know they announced market but won't deliver until icm makes it open source Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ICM drop escrow before next Wednesday and I will drop 10k usd into crave in support for the next and final part of the roadmap. Comeonnnnmannnnn I wana go to VEGAS for the Mayweather fight!
You're on! Wink  

No! wait! What?! day after tomorrow?!

This wednesday versus next appear to be two different things.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ICM drop escrow before next Wednesday and I will drop 10k usd into crave in support for the next and final part of the roadmap. Comeonnnnmannnnn I wana go to VEGAS for the Mayweather fight!
You're on! Wink  

No! wait! What?! day after tomorrow?!

This wednesday versus next appear to be two different things.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

you know sling was most likely the first crave clone? if anything theyll always be several steps behind with the 'developer' asking icm to fix issues with pos nodes
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
hi guys do you know why my masternode stop? help
 Shocked Huh Huh Huh
now its all ok, always SOLOGAP, thanks SOLOGAP, if someone need make one masternode, contact sologap, he is the best   Kiss Kiss Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
hi guys do you know why my masternode stop? help
 Shocked Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Merit: 1000
What about a little shake before climbing??? Yeah my mn are lazy .But my stake is the monsta.

There is no keeping Crave down

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
You're on! Wink  

You're the man. Let's see what you can do!...my fiat is on its way into BTC.

Crave has my full support. Let's blow all competition out of the water. Stay focused ICM and work your magic. I believe in magic!
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
What about a little shake before climbing??? Yeah my mn are lazy .But my stake is the monsta.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
im glad your node payouts started back up
Millionaires Club 47
wtfs a protovector pumper
Just a little mistake.I like to say that my next masternode start moving lazy a.... Grin

legendary
Forget-about-it
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
lol 35k huh Hopefully it happens that way i wouldn't mind being being rich! Smiley
Millionaires Club 47
blazin8888 and webprods wowzers. 35kusd if dev can get multisig into the wallet by next wednesday - 9 days from now. i mean i thought you guys were pumpers but now i see... your pumpers.
best of luck! hopfully you buy them up in 1 coordinated marketbuy.
Is just 25k usd not big deal .
legendary
Forget-about-it
blazin8888 and webprods wowzers. 35kusd if dev can get multisig into the wallet by next wednesday - 9 days from now. i mean i thought you guys were pumpers but now i see... your pumpers.
best of luck! hopfully you buy them up in 1 coordinated marketbuy.
Millionaires Club 47
You're on! Wink  
25 k usd here
legendary
Merit: 1005

Will pay 25 CRAVE for a CRAVE to BLUR burning video tut. on youtube  Angry

@everyone: Feel free to add to the pot for someone to claim this bounty.... video needs to be ICM approved.

Jump to: