Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 160. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Uh dev, I got a question. On the roadmap for Urge it says "user created and operated" does this mean the investors or node holders are suppose to make the dark market/site/sites/auctions or what? This definitely needs some clarification. Because if thats the case someone with enough expertise needs to get started on it now. The coin is only going to do good and stay consistent if it has practical use to give it value. I hope you actually have a plan to make it yourself with a few helpers because people arent going to make the market for you, aside from a very few ambitious people that would actually try.

ICM hi! Question this guy miss and he's lost in previous pages
Its self-serve.  The people who want to own a market put up 10k coins as collateral and set it up themselves.  Then vendors can create listings in the market.

So whats stopping anyone from creating a market/forum that accepts crave in return for products and services with a middle man handling the crave? No need for 10,000 coin collateral. And if no one decides to create a market then this coin effectively fails, this doesnt make sense to me. Your roadmap is made with the assumption that someone is going to create this "URGE market" and follow your roadmap 2 to set it up.
I think you might be misunderstanding what we are building here.  You can think of it maybe as like an on-blockchain Shopify.

Its the new amazon, or ebay. except a self regulating escrow type system, (which is just ebay, paypal amazon) but without the middle man. and on the block chain. Its completely revolutionary idea. It will be how the new world works. MORE EFFICIENT. Better accounting, cut out the middle men and say fuck you to them all.

Wait! I thought I was the smartest guy in da room...Goldman suxs style! Jp hammer ...like the name!
We got a whole community of guys way smarter than me imho ....welcome man!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
The bot on bittrex controls the price, we need to get rid of it. To whoever is running it, you are scum of the earth.

I am moved my coins to cryptsy. Feel good now.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
The bot on bittrex controls the price, we need to get rid of it. To whoever is running it, you are scum of the earth.

I wish a group of somewhat trusting people could team up to combat it

But in markets it sucks

don't sweat it...lots of rich smart people behind this! Patience is a virtue...it's not about the price! Never was...
cheers! Oh ...and honest,humble and selfless like ICM! Big change from corporate corruption imho!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

not me for record...I just buy and hold node$ Nice guy wit a pure heart! But Google it guys have been known to Jack my trades! Turn it off soon boys...have a good day!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

I wish a group of somewhat trusting people could team up to combat it

But in markets it sucks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A new Founded Country plans for an official cryptocurrency system !!

Sounds very cool, lets propose crave to be the one  Grin

i will immigrate  Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberland#Economy
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
vultr.com

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake libdb++-dev libssl-dev git
sudo aptitude install libminiupnpc-dev
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
ldconfig

unable to resolve host vultr.guest

What to do? Why do I get this message?

You'll get a quicker answer here https://cravecoin.slack.com/ or here https://cravetalk.org/

root@vultr:~# ./craved &
[1] 10385
root@vultr:~# ./craved: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open

1 last thing...if you ever need computer help!my bro in law did did the security servers for some of the biggest companies in the usa! I think he still works for home brew...and 30k$ bottle of rare whiskey $$$  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
after which time MN is visible on the network?

straight awat on debug menu "masternode list" otherwise if its not there you done something wrong.

make sure staking off.

staking=0

else it will mess it up. found that out just
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
For relaxation, our Polish Parody Fast and Furious 7 Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QxvySE94g  In the UK, this parody I do furore :)Or write to you like it Smiley And this movie as it was recorded Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_waon1Wiew

Just a little heads up if you out dare...ap...:0)
I'm really sick with pneumonia double time...
My daughter little jax wanted me to go to the hospital 2 nights ago but stayed home cause I'm stubborn I guess...anyway I'm waiting on a fat stack anyday but incase I miss da train and sleep through it!
Do what you think is best! IMHO! Need rest for now...will post again here and for Pico da man when I wake!
Sir Paul said I believe...the original codetalker! I get high wit a little help from my friends and little jax$$$
Peace out for now.... Cool

Rotflmao! Good stuff couldn't finish the second one ....was laughing 2 hard! Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin
Activity: 171
after which time MN is visible on the network?
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
For relaxation, our Polish Parody Fast and Furious 7 Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QxvySE94g  In the UK, this parody I do furore :)Or write to you like it Smiley And this movie as it was recorded Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_waon1Wiew

Just a little heads up if you out dare...ap...:0)
I'm really sick with pneumonia double time...
My daughter little jax wanted me to go to the hospital 2 nights ago but stayed home cause I'm stubborn I guess...anyway I'm waiting on a fat stack anyday but incase I miss da train and sleep through it!
Do what you think is best! IMHO! Need rest for now...will post again here and for Pico da man when I wake!
Sir Paul said I believe...the original codetalker! I get high wit a little help from my friends and little jax$$$
Peace out for now.... Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
now so quite in here, is this coin abandoned? Grin
in exchange only pumper&dumper,holidays maybe Cheesy

the community is working hard, instead of fighting the trolls!

top wallets accumulating coins, master nodes increasing

price holding steady! Smiley

all good things
the coin suffer from fudster&dumper
Activity: 155

the community is working hard, instead of fighting the trolls!

top wallets accumulating coins, master nodes increasing

price holding steady! Smiley

all good things
legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
has anyone found a pos block with just 50 or 100 coins? if so how often?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Thanks to original guide author.. I revised..  

Setting up a Masternode - Windows

We will be using your home computer for this Smiley nothing fancy

Create a new .txt file, we need to copy/paste a few codes/addresses

Start with a new wallet (0 balance) but first back up your old wallet.dat if you have coins in it Wink
Open te QT, and make sure you have your firewall accepting connections from the CRAVE QT Wink

Nex, Let it sync up

After you synced, go to Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console
Then typ : masternode genkey              
Press enter

You will see a large code, copy this code to the .txt file for now. We need this code later on when we are setting up a new crave.conf file

Go back to your Wallet=>Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console
Then typ : getaccountaddress 0

This will give you a new CRAVE address. Copy this address to the .txt file for now. We need this address later on to sent EXACTLY 500 CRAVE to it (more or less will not work!) so you are able to be a masternode Wink

Next you need to encrypt your wallet! Make sure you think of a strong password!

Settings=>encrypt wallet

After doing that your wallet needs to restart.
Close wallet and re-open.

Alright, It is time to sent those 500 CRAVE to the "address 0" you copy/pasted in the .txt file. make sure it is EXACTLY 500!!  Cheesy

If you have coins in your backed up wallet. Close down the CRAVE QT and just switch your wallet.dat with the back up wallet.dat (the one with your coins in it Wink) make sure you dont remove or lose the other "masternode" one, just put it away somewhere else for a sec.
Restart the CRAVE QT, Let it load, and you should see you have balance again from your backup wallet.

Send 500 coins to the CRAVE address we put in the .txt file earlier. Let it fully confirm in the blockchain.
Close the CRAVE QT and swap the wallet.dat files again. You will now need the masternode wallet.dat file again.

Next, we need to make a new .conf file

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=5555
gen=0
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
logtimestamps=1
masternodeaddr=YOURIPADDRESS:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR GENERATED PRIV KEY

Change username/password
Replace YOURIPADDRESS with your ip address  Smiley
Replace the YOUR GENERATED PRIV KEY with the one you copy/pasted in the .txt file
Save as crave.conf (we all know where to put this right?)

Open the CRAVE QT

Go to Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console

Typ masternode start walletpassword

Then typ masternode list

If you did everything right, and followed this guide step by step you should see you ip addres in the list with :1 behind it... then it is all set! Leave your wallet open though Smiley

If you want to do multiple Masternodes do similar to this:

You can change the port and setup more if you want. You will need to have multiple copies of the datadir and you crave-qt.exe

something like this for your .bat files and make sure you have a folder to hold the data for each running MN.

StartMasterNode1.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode1

StartMasterNode2.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode2

StartMasterNode3.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode3

Crave Master Node 1 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
rpcport=9970
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YourMasterKey
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Crave Master Node 2 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9971
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9998
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Crave Master Node 3 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9972
port=9997
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9997
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Works like a charm running 2 masternodes on same Windows machine.  Now I just need to tackle running 2 masternodes on a raspberry pi.  Any full documentation for that such as compiling wallet, running 2 masternodes on Linux, etc.?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Hey guys

I made a ticker app for CRAVE on Android, you can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.cravecoin.craveticker
It's pretty simple and straight forward, but it might come in handy for some of you.

I hope you like it. Feedback is highly appreciated.

Some screenshots:

Donations are always welcome
BTC: 1BcAVaXh93sogZUpnWZYeAmbcXeN7ybLEu
CRAVE: C628f71AVemYmSRdbgpi5qYYSHB2j3Vb9u

I was going to ask how easy it would be to get the android wallet added to google play store?

so it's easy to find for new people

Thanks , I will try it. Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Can someone who successfully sync'd from downloading,  please upload their peers.dat for me to try?

Thanks

try adding a Crave.conf file with these nodes

addnode=104.131.14.111
addnode=104.131.151.90

Thanks fonz !!
Jump to: