Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 161. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Whatever your views are on economics, they are YOUR personal views. Please don't include a whole community by including a "WE" in your statements. Coin basic specs were posted on day one on the ann and now one or two people demanding for it to be changed because "you really want to like this coin". Can you not see the arrogance and sense of entitlement in your statements? who the hell are you to speak up on behalf of everyone holding crave???  Roll Eyes
Don't waste your time for answer to my post if you don't have nothing to help.When I see that people falls down I help them stand up .Maybe someday You'll understand what thats mean.
That was not intended for you webprods, it was directed at someone else. Sorry for the confusion.
If it was directed at me, I do not think my statements come from a place of arrogance and or a sense of entitlement. I did really want to like this coin and i still do, if I find something wrong with the coin then i will stop liking it, even though i wanted to like it, there is nothing wrong with this. I just thought there was a problem in the long term economic model of this coin and i pointed it out in order to discuss and understand it. I have since changed my mind and i am no longer skeptical of this issue, after talking to a friend of mine who is an expert in economics and math. If i was truly so arrogant i would not be here admitting to my own mistakes and exposing the flaws of my own reasoning. I was also very impressed by the mature and good natured response from the community and the developer.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
sdc dumper stiil waiting  Cool
the battle is not over yet like palestine&israel
volume is going down, investor monitoring
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Can someone who successfully sync'd from downloading,  please upload their peers.dat for me to try?

Thanks

try adding a Crave.conf file with these nodes

addnode=104.131.14.111
addnode=104.131.151.90
addnode=104.156.251.173
addnode=104.207.135.83
addnode=104.236.183.29
addnode=107.170.147.51
addnode=149.210.182.15
addnode=188.166.119.191
addnode=198.62.109.227
addnode=198.62.109.233
addnode=199.188.182.127
addnode=205.237.142.191
addnode=206.132.52.29
addnode=217.87.24.72
addnode=24.42.7.194
addnode=31.48.251.147
addnode=36.83.104.89
addnode=37.235.224.120
addnode=67.242.48.182
addnode=68.40.62.171
addnode=68.96.191.5
addnode=71.65.108.96
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=83.157.62.179
addnode=84.193.211.3
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Wow! This is some good Shizzle today...ICM you da man! Love it!!! Feels like 2011 all over again but better imho! 2015 will be the year of the crave imho....Thank you sir! I'm on the edge of my seat!
Cheers!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 938
Can someone who successfully sync'd from downloading,  please upload their peers.dat for me to try?

Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
Whatever your views are on economics, they are YOUR personal views. Please don't include a whole community by including a "WE" in your statements. Coin basic specs were posted on day one on the ann and now one or two people demanding for it to be changed because "you really want to like this coin". Can you not see the arrogance and sense of entitlement in your statements? who the hell are you to speak up on behalf of everyone holding crave???  Roll Eyes
Don't waste your time for answer to my post if you don't have nothing to help.When I see that people falls down I help them stand up .Maybe someday You'll understand what thats mean.

That was not intended for you webprods, it was directed at someone else. Sorry for the confusion.
My apologies .Shame on me. Forgive me. Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Glorious amount of panic sells as well - Once again the strong hands make all the money around here. You could have pussied out this time yesterday at 280,000 Sat - wonder how these people feel now?

How many times do we have to say it? We are going to pass 1 Million Satoshi per Crave today and thats final - I'm not asking, I'm telling. Everything I've said - every call I've made has been shown to be accurate. The only inaccuracy was that yesterday we actually did BETTER than was expected and hit 640,000 satoshi.

There are now under 75 BTC between this price and 1 Million Satoshi. 10,000 Coins are needed for a market requiring over 80 BTC each - minimum! Over 15% of the total coins are out of circulation in nodes and that number is increasing every hour.

It's a matter of simple mathematics. Forget what you think you know - operate purely on the fact that supply is becoming more and more limited and as price increases demand for the product increases.

You WILL profit by simply buying and holding - at any price. Buy 500 coins and operate an Adrenaline Node - It will pay for itself in a few months and then keep generating a trickle of revenue for as long as its operational.

People pay 10's of 1000s of dollars for Scrypt mining machine and BTC mining equipment that MIGHT generate $X per day with a strong element of Luck needed. Here you get guaranteed income coming in that is only going to increase as unlike mining operations - there is only a small number of nodes up for grabs. We wont face the problem of too many miners, increasing each day, dumping coins. Once the maximum number of nodes have been established it becomes a bloodbath, a bidding war between people desperate to buy 500 coins from people and take over the nodes. BUT the porblem is, why would this person sell you their node if its generating such a tidy profit? You will therefore have to fork out for not just the market value of the coins, but also for lost revenue for however many months the person and yourself agree on.

Think about it guys - you are NOT going to lose money on this coin unless you sell. Holders, especially node operators, will be generating more BTC per dollar invested than those mining BTC themselves!

I just want to bring this post back from 24hr before the dump

Shillers will pump and dump alts like yours regardless if the tech is good or not.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Whatever your views are on economics, they are YOUR personal views. Please don't include a whole community by including a "WE" in your statements. Coin basic specs were posted on day one on the ann and now one or two people demanding for it to be changed because "you really want to like this coin". Can you not see the arrogance and sense of entitlement in your statements? who the hell are you to speak up on behalf of everyone holding crave???  Roll Eyes

Activity: 824
Btw Cryptcoin dev are working on a new app that tracks all your exchange wallet with prices/gains/loss/charts/alarm . Like this one but with all coins/wallets.
The app is still in beta but you can test it.

PS : Sorry for the off-topic
Millionaires Club 47
Activity: 339

I was going to ask how easy it would be to get the android wallet added to google play store?

so it's easy to find for new people

The process is fairly easy and I'm sure the dev already knows, but I'm not sure that Google publishes it...
ICM can probably give you more information about this.

the ticker looks/works awesome btw thanks for doing it

I'm glad it works and that you like it, my pleasure Wink
legendary
Kaspa

I was going to ask how easy it would be to get the android wallet added to google play store?

The process is fairly easy and I'm sure the dev already knows, but I'm not sure that Google publishes it...

the ticker looks/works awesome btw thanks for doing it
Millionaires Club 47
Wrong.We have huge issue but everybody scare talk about it.I've already shoot down four masternodes  and left two of them .Reason is only one.I don't want to get stress because all my masternodes stop produce coins.Last  0.6666666 I've seen  69 hours ago  at one of the six masternodes.All of them was listed and active for few hours and disappear from list and again come back for few hours and disappearand again show up at list for 69 hours but no payment at all. Here what I found in debug console and this happen after last wallet update.If anybody can help ?? I can have 10 or more masternodes but if i got problem with 6 so ..I don't see any reason to continue masternodes in my systems.
socket recv error 10054
Misbehaving: [2001:0:9d38:90d7:288b:30e5:9333:bce9]:30104 (0 -> 1)
ProcessMessage(dseep, 116 bytes) FAILED
Misbehaving: 92.31.187.182:30104 (6 -> 7)
socket recv error 10054
Misbehaving: [2001:0:9d38:90d7:288b:30e5:9333:bce9]:30104 (1 -> 2)
I think that  error socket recv 10054 is the main problem .I understand, the connection was interrupted by the receiving process.And sometime  can happen when dowloaded program ( like Crave wallet update ) wrote to appdata directory to many times.We got two updates in 3 or 4 days..So I think that I know what happen but I don't know how to fix that .Clean Roaming folder and download new wallet isn't help.I did that 4 times  with the same error .Again..Anybody can help????Thank you
Your issue is with your network connectivity.  Your masternodes need to have high quality consistent network connectivity to peers so that your broadcasts are propagated.  There are some tweaks you might be able to do with your configuration to optimize it.  What kind of network are you running your nodes on?  From your other post it seemed you are running from your home connection and not on a vps?  You might try limiting maxconnections in your conf to something like 8.
Thank you  .I have comcast business network with Deluxe 75     75/15 Mbps. and I'm running from my office. Well ..Can be reason .I should pay attention for maxconnections  but i didn't because I was so  excited .I spend big amount of BTC in few transactions to build up strong chain of the masternode.Also I'm working with  new    Bitmain Antminer S5   and I think that is to much for my dumb brain.Thank you for your answer.I'm very appreciate

dev doesnt wana give out his info to google for a license to upload to their store.

You don't really have to give them any information as long as your apps are free...
legendary
Kaspa
I have a meeting with a possible ongoing Mac and APK developer tomorrow at noon here what a plan on discussing with him:

Mac:
Mac wallet update (unless anyone is willing to come forward and compile for free)

Android Wallet:
Mobile masternode write up
update on font
adding a sending feature
adding shapeshift API aka cravepay
adding ticker
possible less consumption and faster blockchain download

Any other ideas?

the QR code reader button in the send part so we can get addresses quick and easy, so we don't have to type them in
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

dev doesnt wana give out his info to google for a license to upload to their store.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
I have a meeting with a possible ongoing Mac and APK developer tomorrow at noon here what a plan on discussing with him:

Mac:
Mac wallet update (unless anyone is willing to come forward and compile for free)

Android Wallet:
Mobile masternode write up
update on font
adding a sending feature
adding shapeshift API aka cravepay (if we can get added)
adding ticker
possible less consumption and faster blockchain download

Any other ideas?

legendary
Kaspa
Hey guys

I made a ticker app for CRAVE on Android, you can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.cravecoin.craveticker
It's pretty simple and straight forward, but it might come in handy for some of you.

I hope you like it. Feedback is highly appreciated.

Some screenshots:

Donations are always welcome
BTC: 1BcAVaXh93sogZUpnWZYeAmbcXeN7ybLEu
CRAVE: C628f71AVemYmSRdbgpi5qYYSHB2j3Vb9u

Activity: 448
please think before critisizing code we cannot remove POS or cut down it is so that more can enter the system icm has setup correctly
Jump to: