Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 107. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello!  Can i still buy the Credence Coin even if i dont have a wallet yet? I dont have a lappy or desktop to download the wallet!   Is it possible? can i still receive my coin? any solution?  I wanted to buy please.

Thank you.
Activity: 14
Hmmm new coin like bitconnect ?

Premine-presale starts soon ?

Where, when and how can we buy these coins + I see that there is also options to purchase CRDNC with Litecoin + Dogecoin as well as Bitcoin is this correct ?

Dammit !!! I totally forgot about this presale launch and now it's at 75c buy in Cry I suppose it is still cheaper than $1 and can go much, much higher !
Activity: 54
Why so many projects like bitconnect's scheme.

Why do so many people like The Kardashians?

Easy, money and beauty attract absolutely. (https://bitconnect.co/?ref=M0nEyBagS)

I don't like the kadarsian, but I like easy money. #lol
Almost all of this scheme I have joined.

Maybe you also to review https://elektracoin.com/?affiliates=eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3

50:50 for affiliates bonuses.

Take a beer .

Sorry, but my plate is a little full right now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
Attention:

We have noticed through some videos that have been posted that some of you are contacting a Facebook Page claiming to be us when we DO NOT have a Facebook page and NEVER WILL.

This may be a phishing attempt for Order details !

Please only contact us on our Twitter account https://twitter.com/credencecoin for general questions & only email sensitive information which we require to [email protected] after 24hrs.
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
I'm blown away by CredenceCoin and the community, it's such a big one at that !

Glad I'm in with you guys.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Just received my CRDNC coins in my wallet! Thank you! Was going to purchase some more tonight when I pulled my earnings out of Bitpetite but their site went down right as I hit Withdraw!  Shocked

Good luck with bitpetite.
Activity: 7
Just received my CRDNC coins in my wallet! Thank you! Was going to purchase some more tonight when I pulled my earnings out of Bitpetite but their site went down right as I hit Withdraw!  Shocked
My DISCORD Chat Community is now is over 100 members strong with half of them being CREDENCOIN specific.
We have Youtubers doing help tutorials on staking, community members answering questions, healthy debates....etc.

EVERYONE IS INVITED: https://discord.gg/g5jFXge

Disclaimer: If you think this is a great place to spam links, we'll ban and delete your post the minute you drop it so save yourself the effort.

DON'T FORGET TONIGHTS LIVE CREDENCE COIN GIVEAWAY!

One of our last winners, jonn1e, also an active DISCORD member donated his winnings back to the prize pool, which means we have MORE TO GIVEAWAY.

TO WIN:

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bVdM7WUv_U
Like, comment and subscribe.

Good luck!

3 x 250 crdnc tonight?? Roll Eyes

What time is live show, last time it was 5am Sydney time.

Which country/state you in

Correct.
Will be around 7PM... GMT +2.
I might spilt it up since the value of the coin is almost a $1 and we'll make more people happy.
Activity: 154
My DISCORD Chat Community is now is over 100 members strong with half of them being CREDENCOIN specific.
We have Youtubers doing help tutorials on staking, community members answering questions, healthy debates....etc.

Disclaimer: If you think this is a great place to spam links, we'll ban and delete your post the minute you drop it so save yourself the effort.

One of our last winners, jonn1e, also an active DISCORD member donated his winnings back to the prize pool, which means we have MORE TO GIVEAWAY.

TO WIN:

Good luck!

3 x 250 crdnc tonight?? Roll Eyes

What time is live show, last time it was 5am Sydney time.

Which country/state you in

TO WIN:

Good luck!
Activity: 8
Just an update for investors, we know a lot of you have sent emails, we have not reached any of them yet we are still paying people from the last round.

At the moment we have just paid order# 961, so if your order number is above that, please allow a few hours, the coins will be in your wallet.

If you have an order number below 961 and have not already done so, please emails us and send us the order# and TX ID and your wallet address to [email protected]

If your order is below #961 and you have already emailed us, please do not re-email us, we will get to it asap.

Thanks again for your patience.

And to answer a previous post, the announcement is not exchanged based, we WILL be on exchanges shortly after the ICO, that is garunteed.

Will keep you updated, thank you for your patience as we work through this backlog.

Unfortunately, I haven't received any CRDNC coins even though I purchased during first round. Emailed, PM & msg here all done. Please help! Sad Sad ID #407

Why do so many people like The Kardashians?
Activity: 149

www.credencecoin.co
Just an update for investors, we know a lot of you have sent emails, we have not reached any of them yet we are still paying people from the last round.

At the moment we have just paid order# 961, so if your order number is above that, please allow a few hours, the coins will be in your wallet.

If you have an order number below 961 and have not already done so, please emails us and send us the order# and TX ID and your wallet address to [email protected]

If your order is below #961 and you have already emailed us, please do not re-email us, we will get to it asap.

Thanks again for your patience.

And to answer a previous post, the announcement is not exchanged based, we WILL be on exchanges shortly after the ICO, that is garunteed.

Will keep you updated, thank you for your patience as we work through this backlog.

www.credencecoin.co
I am not sure how genuine is this project

But when i see

Guaranteed passive income with daily payouts
Wall Street Traders with years of Experience investing funds

I can say at least 85% this project is a scam and a copy project of Hextracoin, Regalcoin and all of them copy Bitconnect.

And one of another possibility is that Hextra, Regal and Credence might have the same Dev
You can call us a scam if you like that is your choice and right to do so.

We are modeling along the same lines as Bitconnect as say so in our White-paper, however we are offering lower yield returns and more realistic returns to maintain stability and ensure that peoples investments are safe.

We can also emphatically say that in no way are we associated with Hextra, or Regal, or any other coin.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I am not sure how genuine is this project

But when i see

Guaranteed passive income with daily payouts
Wall Street Traders with years of Experience investing funds

I can say at least 85% this project is a scam and a copy project of Hextracoin, Regalcoin and all of them copy Bitconnect.

And one of another possibility is that Hextra, Regal and Credence might have the same Dev
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
I hope it is news of an exchange. If it is I can see the rest of the coins selling out quickly.
Activity: 56
Staking is working smoothly, earned 22 coins so far. Excited for the coming announcement.
Activity: 20
People are quoting $5 and $10 but imo I see $20 in no time, damn near out the gates. These lending coins i.e. HXT, WNC are nothing but profit, in that once you see the price you like you can just lock it in by lending that amount for daily profit at that point. REC is at $35, the two I see toping REC are HXT (crazy demand) and WNC (internal exchange will launch Nov.1st), after that comes the lesser known CRDNC (the only other one besides BCC with a wallet to stake) and GRX. Lastly, all will continue to rise like the OG BCC Smiley

PS check out Astro ICO:
If you ever thought the rich are always getting richer with the best deals, then check this ICO that can even the score and allow you to invest in those pricey pre-sales. http://www.astronaut.capital?ref=perrycunningham

Sorry, have to disagree on HXT. I think most people want their BTC back so they are scrabbling around to get in on the ICO, so they can get it back as you need 50 HXT to get out. They (HXT) have created their own demand. I know, i want out of there. My BTC is stuck in their shoddy system.

Dont want anything to do with them.

Id rather whack more into credence. Already better experience by light years.

Totally agree - I can't withdraw my BTC and can't buy any HXT either. It's frustrating trying. Just sell me 50HXT so that I can withdraw my BTC already.
Activity: 44
People are quoting $5 and $10 but imo I see $20 in no time, damn near out the gates. These lending coins i.e. HXT, WNC are nothing but profit, in that once you see the price you like you can just lock it in by lending that amount for daily profit at that point. REC is at $35, the two I see toping REC are HXT (crazy demand) and WNC (internal exchange will launch Nov.1st), after that comes the lesser known CRDNC (the only other one besides BCC with a wallet to stake) and GRX. Lastly, all will continue to rise like the OG BCC Smiley

PS check out Astro ICO:
If you ever thought the rich are always getting richer with the best deals, then check this ICO that can even the score and allow you to invest in those pricey pre-sales. http://www.astronaut.capital?ref=perrycunningham

Sorry, have to disagree on HXT. I think most people want their BTC back so they are scrabbling around to get in on the ICO, so they can get it back as you need 50 HXT to get out. They (HXT) have created their own demand. I know, i want out of there. My BTC is stuck in their shoddy system.

Dont want anything to do with them.

Id rather whack more into credence. Already better experience by light years.

Jump to: