Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 112. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
Hello all, another update,

We are trying to process all orders as quick as we can, keep in mind if your order says canceled it is not at our end, it is simply pending and you need to email us at [email protected] with your Invoice/#Order as well as your TX ID and CredenceCoin address and we will get onto it ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Don't worry everyone.  My order was #387 and show canceled, but they still fixed it and gave me my coins about 24 hours later.  They will honor your order.

Just make sure you follow your directions of including your wallet address and BTC transaction in your support email.

Take care,

Dale

Hope everybody will get their coin; my order is #467 and show cancelled too but it's been more than 30 hours now.
I'd like to start stacking...

Did they sent you an email to notify the transaction or you just noticed by checking your wallet?

They replied to my email apologizing and the credit was immediately in my credence wallet online and on the PC app. 

They'll take care of it. 
Activity: 51
i ordered my coins, like other members here, waited for many hours and yet to see my coins coming to my wallet, i emailed them, within 5 hours, the coins are in, thanks to the devs team, i think they are busy handling those deposit manually that caused the delay, important thing is they don't run away my BTC here  Smiley
Activity: 20
my order still show pending but the bitcoin confirmation is more 8. When will the order become completed?
Activity: 16
Don't worry everyone.  My order was #387 and show canceled, but they still fixed it and gave me my coins about 24 hours later.  They will honor your order.

Just make sure you follow your directions of including your wallet address and BTC transaction in your support email.

Take care,

Dale

Hope everybody will get their coin; my order is #467 and show cancelled too but it's been more than 30 hours now.
I'd like to start stacking...

Did they sent you an email to notify the transaction or you just noticed by checking your wallet?
Activity: 26
Don't worry everyone.  My order was #387 and show canceled, but they still fixed it and gave me my coins about 24 hours later.  They will honor your order.

Take care,

Dale
Activity: 54
I put an order for 1000 coins,  paid the Bitcoin, gave the credence wallet address, and the order was cancelled and not filled, but the Bitcoin was taken. Not a good experience.

I'm having the same issue.  Order #660. In reading this thread seems like a known issue. Hopefully in 24 hours our orders will get filled.

The last reply was up until order 500....something....
I believe 660 comes a little further after that?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
i was late Sad it is on stage 2 already rip 50c

Seems FOMO is starting to kick in, don't let it bring you undone.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
I put an order for 1000 coins,  paid the Bitcoin, gave the credence wallet address, and the order was cancelled and not filled, but the Bitcoin was taken. Not a good experience.

I'm having the same issue.  Order #660. In reading this thread seems like a known issue. Hopefully in 24 hours our orders will get filled.
been 2 days for me was in comtact after few hours now it is slower
Activity: 47

Activity: 5
i was late Sad it is on stage 2 already rip 50c
Activity: 24
Love this coin Smiley
Activity: 2
Hey guys. I bought some credence coins today and the BTC payment transaction was confirmed. However now my order shows cancelled.
What happened to my BTC and credence coins. Please help my order number is 430.

Guys,
Its been 32 hours now still waiting for my credence coins. I dropped an email yesterday to the support. No response yet.
Are the waiting times more than 24 hours for others too?
MD
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
Credence Coin MacOS Wallet tutorial on my Youtube channel. https://youtu.be/U6D0bbGdBL8
Activity: 36
where i can find the referral link ?
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Can we get Jeti Knight, James Trevon on board...We need these clowns, any publicity is  good publicity:) Cool

Kenny Bosak would be great for the team too

They're not going to do it because referral link is not active.
Activity: 154

Can we get Jeti Knight, James Trevon on board...We need these clowns, any publicity is  good publicity:) Cool

Kenny Bosak would be great for the team too
Activity: 11
This coin look good, but i need to do some more research on this project
Activity: 56
Wow, 1/3 of the coins sold already. This one is gonna be big for sure.
Activity: 54
Credence got my account straight and I see the tokens in the PC wallet.  Left it open all night and don't see the staking interest.  Anything special I need to do because letting it sit idle on my PC isn't doing anything.

Thanks,

Dale

First, you need to ENCRYPT your wallet with a passphrase, then you need to UNLOCK your wallet.

Wait a few minutes after unlocking your wallet for the staking process to start.

is this normal if staking like this?
thanks
https://image.ibb.co/fAm2qm/Screen_Shot_2017_10_17_at_20_35_01.png

Yes thats normal.
OZZY.... Jeti ripped you a new one on Bitconnect. I'm happy to go head to head with you in a gentleman's debate on your channel, but you can't go spitting mouth on these guys before they even launched and have their main site up. Give things time to develop.
u seen my channel then u know im fair and i never ever called bitconnect a scam and i dont thin he ripped me anythng it was a great debate and why do u guys think im gonna beat up on them i never said i was

Got mad respect for you Ozzy. Don't make me come over there Tongue

FOR ALL YOUR UP AND COMING CREDENCE CONTENT BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7XuKH4TKU5FUvvQFx89Kw
Jump to: