Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 111. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Will the lending interests be also paid manually through support tickets?

No the website will be fully automated, support tickets will be attended to manually.

where i can find the referral link ?

anybody can answer ?

thanks

Once the Main website is active in November/December then you will have the ability to start referring others.

December??

What we gonna do till then, i thought it will go live at the end of October Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
Hello all, just a quick update,

We have been going through emails & sending payments to the backlog of canceled orders while concurrently processing new orders that do get confirmed through the payment gateway.
It is a very tedious task for us to do and unfortunately we will have to pause being able to purchase any CRDNC from the presale site until we pay the remaining orders of every user in our backlog.

Do not worry, it will only be for 24 Hours then we will re-enable purchases on the website again.

Just a heads up we will pause the ability to purchase CredenceCoins in 1 Hour from this message (For 24 Hours Only) then re-enable after we have caught up with CRDNC distribution.

Also this should help a few users.

"If possible, do not send payments through an exchange unless there is no other way, please use a wallet instead. Exchanges can change the exact payment amount (e.g. subtract fee, round the payment), send the payment late, or group multiple payments. If this happens, your transaction will not be autodetected and it must be processed manually. This could cause a delay of 24 hours. Here are instructions on how to send the exact payment amount with a wallet: https://credencepresale.com/wp/how-to-pay/"

Thank you for your patience.
www.credencecoin.co

No the website will be fully automated, support tickets will be attended to manually.

anybody can answer ?

thanks

Once the Main website is active in November/December then you will have the ability to start referring others.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Only 25% of my Credence coins are staking in the wallet, I think I closed down my laptop before closing the wallet, what do I need to do to get all coins staking again ?
Nothing.
It will get all your coins staking, Give it 3-4 days
No problem if you turn off internet or the pc for some minutes or an hour
The staking will continue once the open the wallet, unlock it, and leave it connected to the internet
Just give it time

"Your weight is xxxxx"

Is xxxxx the total number of coins being staked?

My weight is 35024, total number of coins being staked is 25043, what does that mean ? thanks,
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

anybody can answer ?

thanks
Activity: 96
Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017
Activity: 26
Got my 3rd batch of coins 22hrs after providing them my TX ID.

So don't worry (email them your Order ID, Wallet Address & TX ID) your coins will come, slowly but surely. Tongue
Activity: 152
Only 25% of my Credence coins are staking in the wallet, I think I closed down my laptop before closing the wallet, what do I need to do to get all coins staking again ?
Nothing.
The staking will continue once the open the wallet, unlock it, and leave it connected to the internet
Just give it time

"Your weight is xxxxx"

Is xxxxx the total number of coins being staked?
Nothing.
Just give it time

You're right, all coins are now staking, thanks !
Activity: 54
Time to turn up the heat!
Lets give away some money!
300 CREDENCE COIN GIVEAWAY to one lucky commenter TOMORROW!

HOW TO WIN:

1.)Watch this video:
https://youtu.be/9bVdM7WUv_U

2.) Like and subscribe!

3.) Leave a comment!

Only patricipants who completed all three steps will be eligibale to win.
The random comment picker will be used tomorrow to select that winner and presented in my next video tomorrow!
Activity: 54
@everyone

LETS PUT SOME HEAT ON THIS:

1.) SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON
2.) LEAVE A COMMENT
3.) SUBSCRIBE

So we can get this video to the top of the view list

CREDENCECOIN: A Comprehensive Overlook!

https://youtu.be/9bVdM7WUv_U
www.credencecoin.co
Hi everyone, just a further update,

All orders up to #738 that we have order confirmations for have been paid, we are now going through all emails, please be patient while we attend to them.
Activity: 75
Coins received after 24 hours  Smiley + 130 extra?! I ordered 500, got 630......Thanks
www.credencecoin.co
I started mining on Mine-Pool.RO but I'm not seeing any of my workers. No errors on the command line.

http://findblocks.com/workers

http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/workers

What are you using to mine?  

Tried this ? e.g

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://Findblocks.com:3001 -u YourAddressHere -p x

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://212.73.150.254:2222 -u YourAddressHere -p x

Also remember it's sha-256 like bitcoin.

Can you mine credencecoin with claymore dual miner?

With the energy consumption CPU & GFX cards consume and such little hashing power they produce compared to ASIC machines it would be futile, sha-256 hashing machines have come a long way from the early days and are more energy efficient than ever for the hashing power they provide.
Activity: 20
I started mining on Mine-Pool.RO but I'm not seeing any of my workers. No errors on the command line.

http://findblocks.com/workers

http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/workers

What are you using to mine?  

Tried this ? e.g

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://Findblocks.com:3001 -u YourAddressHere -p x

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://212.73.150.254:2222 -u YourAddressHere -p x

Also remember it's sha-256 like bitcoin.

Can you mine credencecoin with claymore dual miner?
Activity: 413
Here's to hoping communication from the devs will continue to be this good moving on, as the platform grows. It's what sets you apart from some of the other lending platform ICOs like Hextra and Western. Makes me more confident buying your token.

Thanks, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and will continue to do so throughout the coins lifespan, we may even open the option for additional support after the main website goes online depending on the fluctuation of inquests.
Inquest or request? LOL!!!

inquest
ˈɪnkwɛst/Submit
noun
noun: inquest; plural noun: inquests
LAW
a judicial inquiry to ascertain the facts relating to an incident.
synonyms:   enquiry, investigation, inquisition, probe, review, study, survey, analysis, examination, exploration, scrutinization; More
BRITISH
an inquiry by a coroner's court into the cause of a death.
synonyms:   enquiry, investigation, inquisition, probe, review, study, survey, analysis, examination, exploration, scrutinization; More
BRITISH
a coroner's jury.
informal
a discussion or investigation into something that has happened, especially something undesirable.
"an inquest by New York newspapers into a subway fire"

request
rɪˈkwɛst/Submit
noun
noun: request; plural noun: requests
an act of asking politely or formally for something.
"a request for information"
synonyms:   appeal, entreaty, plea, petition, solicitation, supplication, prayer, invocation; More
a thing that is asked for.
"to have our ideas taken seriously is surely a reasonable request"
synonyms:   requirement, wish, want, desire; More
an instruction to a computer to provide information or perform another function.
"the computer is busy servicing requests from other processes"
a tune or song played on a radio programme, typically accompanied by a personal message, in response to a listener's request.
archaic
the state of being sought after.
"human intelligence, which is in constant request in a family"
verb
verb: request; 3rd person present: requests; past tense: requested; past participle: requested; gerund or present participle: requesting
politely or formally ask for.
"he received the information he had requested"
synonyms:   ask for, appeal for, call for, seek, solicit, plead for, put in a plea for, pray for, petition, sue for, supplicate for; More
politely or formally ask (someone) to do something.
"the letter requested him to report to London"

I think the first one has more correlation with the way they said it.
Activity: 152
Here's to hoping communication from the devs will continue to be this good moving on, as the platform grows. It's what sets you apart from some of the other lending platform ICOs like Hextra and Western. Makes me more confident buying your token.

Thanks, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and will continue to do so throughout the coins lifespan, we may even open the option for additional support after the main website goes online depending on the fluctuation of inquests.
Inquest or request? LOL!!!
www.credencecoin.co

Activity: 56
Jump to: