Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 110. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
How come suddenly it is so quiet in here?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I had a question on staking this coin.  I have several transactions that say generated but not accepted-mined.  They never convert to actual coins.  I also have others that actually do convert to coins.  Does anyone who does staking know why this might be occurring?  Thanks for your response.

You're getting orphans, basically someone produced correct work before your own submission, the longer it is left the more chance it has to stake Wink

Great thanks for the information!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I had a question on staking this coin.  I have several transactions that say generated but not accepted-mined.  They never convert to actual coins.  I also have others that actually do convert to coins.  Does anyone who does staking know why this might be occurring?  Thanks for your response.

You're getting orphans, basically someone produced correct work before your own submission, the longer it is left the more chance it has to stake Wink
Activity: 55
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
They are selling by 1 million lots. The second lot of 1 million seems to be around halfway sold. After they process all the orders they may still have some left in that lot at 50 cents. I'm tempted to get more but I think I bought my limit when it was 25 cents. Good luck!

Hey , You can never be too greedy:)

it is funny how 25c looks so good now when its 50 or 75c,

Same thing happened with Electroneum, I didn't wanna buy when it was 50% bonus and I ended up buying when it was 20%, when you think you know everything you end up repeating  the same mistake Cry

Hahah same for me with Electroneum.

Just finished another tutorial for Credence to help out new buyers that are not familiar with QT wallets.
How to export and import your Credence wallet file (Windows) https://youtu.be/ZL4tNlblEYg
Activity: 154
They are selling by 1 million lots. The second lot of 1 million seems to be around halfway sold. After they process all the orders they may still have some left in that lot at 50 cents. I'm tempted to get more but I think I bought my limit when it was 25 cents. Good luck!

Hey , You can never be too greedy:)

it is funny how 25c looks so good now when its 50 or 75c,

Same thing happened with Electroneum, I didn't wanna buy when it was 50% bonus and I ended up buying when it was 20%, when you think you know everything you end up repeating  the same mistake Cry
Activity: 20
u just have to respect the fact the stopped to get everything filled no other ico has done that just had to note that very impressive
Activity: 154

Grr... just wanted to double down, buy more coins when they shut the shop.

I think tomorrow is going to be 75c, now its getting expensive

Activity: 7
I bought credence coin two days ago and I have not received anything.
My order was canceled although the payment was made immediately (Order ID: 781).
I sent them an email with all the info of the transaction and so far I have not received any response nor my coins.
I would appreciate if credence support can send me my coins or if it is not possible, return my btc payment.
I hope to have an answer or solution soon.
Thank you

My Credence Address: CYhaxdPEsf7xKGd3H5FK2hiXc1MJK884Gi
Activity: 182
Guys I would really appreciate reply regarding my order. Didn't receive coins for 3 days.

Send money 2 days ago, also email with all data, but still no reply.How long does it take to process orders?

Order #380 was placed on October 16, 2017 and is currently Cancelled.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Sent bitcoin and received coin in 24 hrs. thanks dev.
Hope this project grows like bitconnect,regal etc Smiley
For anyone having wallet issues please check out my two tutorials videos on how to get your wallet setup for the Credence Coin IVO.

Windows Wallet (In the description there’s info on how to check for virus if you are concerned about the false positive Windows displays)
https://youtu.be/jsKmYmvAr5Q

MacOS
https://youtu.be/U6D0bbGdBL8

If you find any of these videos helpful please like and subscribe.

Thank you.
Activity: 54
The CREDENCE COIN GIVEAWAY WILL BE HAPPENING TONIGHT LIVE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Lets give away some money!
500 CREDENCE COINS now in the GIVEAWAY to two lucky subscribers tonight!

HOW TO WIN:

1.)Watch this video:
https://youtu.be/9bVdM7WUv_U

2.) Like and subscribe!

3.) Leave a comment!

Only patricipants who completed all three steps will be eligibale to win.
The random comment picker will be used tonight live to select TWO winners!
Activity: 36
Will the lending interests be also paid manually through support tickets?

No the website will be fully automated, support tickets will be attended to manually.

where i can find the referral link ?

anybody can answer ?

thanks

Once the Main website is active in November/December then you will have the ability to start referring others.

well I think referring people to the ICO will help bost your coin sales also.
Activity: 3
please help i dont recieve my credence coins

my order number: #781
bitcoin transaction id: f088087f770046af751b63337be54784ea9224c3bb4e7178d8176e905b22a811
Activity: 15
Hi CREDENCE COIN

I'm trying to download the wallet but it is being flagged by my Symantec endpoint.
I have just hash reputation from virus total and it is coming up malicious by 1 out of 66 engines. Link below:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4801f15e3ccf4d688ba9c7d5e898532daff732a5f75f2facc9fba0f3470998ff/detection

Is this something you guys are looking into to maintain customer confidence?

Regards
MystiCrypt

There are a lot of people that are already using the wallet and staking the coins.
A lot of people are doing videos on youtube about the coin and the staking.
So the wallet is fine. That 1  red flag is a false positive
i am personally using the wallet too, and no problems so far

I sent mine to microsoft to inspect and they said it was clean and have staked over 9 coins.... That being said it could only HELP if that false positive was sorted... From a confidence standpoint...
Activity: 56

Till then you gonna stake the coins, so you can have more coins to invest or trade Wink
That's exactly my strategy. Buy a big chunk, stake for a month, then invest the dividends when the site goes live. Hodling the ico coins.
Activity: 182
Send money 2 days ago, also email with all data, but still no reply.How long does it take to process orders?

Order #380 was placed on October 16, 2017 and is currently Cancelled.
Activity: 17
Hi CREDENCE COIN

I'm trying to download the wallet but it is being flagged by my Symantec endpoint.
I have just hash reputation from virus total and it is coming up malicious by 1 out of 66 engines. Link below:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4801f15e3ccf4d688ba9c7d5e898532daff732a5f75f2facc9fba0f3470998ff/detection

Is this something you guys are looking into to maintain customer confidence?

Regards
MystiCrypt
Jump to: