Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 109. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
my wallet stop staking, what should i do? when will referral be available? thanks
Referrals will kick in when the main site goes live, and if your wallet stopped staking, it may mean you have a lot of competition, staking commences after being on-line and unlocked for 2 hours but depending on your network weight you may not receive coins every 2 hours, just hover over the up  sign on the wallet in the bottom right hand corner and it will give you the staking stats.

Also if you check the BE you can see there is currently 119 connections (Which is a good thing, it means the coin is very healthy on the network)  http://blockexp.com:3004/
www.credencecoin.co
Darn, wanted to buy more before I went to sleep, but the sales were disabled.  Now its at 75 cents Sad

Hi, sales are not disabled, you can still purchase.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Thanks, got my coins after sending email to support [email protected] .
Activity: 59
my wallet stop staking, what should i do? when will referral be available? thanks
Activity: 168
Darn, wanted to buy more before I went to sleep, but the sales were disabled.  Now its at 75 cents Sad

So about the staking, whats the current rate?  IE if I have 1000 coins, how many can I expect per night?  Is it 0.55 coins?   Thats only 38 cents, that wont cover the cost of electricity.
www.credencecoin.co
Hello, just a heads up,

FYI we are now at stage 3 of the pre-sale @0.75 Cents, if you see that the bar on the graph has not moved to the next level, that is because they have all been paid for and ordered but not yet confirmed on the CRDNC blockchain.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello all, just an update,

After reactivating the presale our server has experienced heavy traffic and is near full capacity therefore we cannot pay everyone immediately, also if you cannot access the presale website, please be patient.

Please note we are paying every confirmed order, if you see your order as pending or canceled, it is not canceled from our end and all orders remain on the system, if you have not received your coins within 24 hours please email us at [email protected]

We thank you for supporting this project, we have a great announcement to make tomorrow/tonight depending on where you live.

Announcements = The night before Christmas
Activity: 9
Let start mining  Grin Grin Grin
I can see money here  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Just mining and hope dev do the best !!!
www.credencecoin.co
Hello all, just an update,

After reactivating the presale our server has experienced heavy traffic and is near full capacity therefore we cannot pay everyone immediately, also if you cannot access the presale website, please be patient.

Please note we are paying every confirmed order, if you see your order as pending or canceled, it is not canceled from our end and all orders remain on the system, if you have not received your coins within 24 hours please email us at [email protected]

We thank you for supporting this project, we have a great announcement to make tomorrow/tonight depending on where you live.
Activity: 54
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO WINNERS LAST NIGHT OF THE CREDENCE COIN GIVEAWAY!

Results of the draw can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVepnF4YT3E

If you want to be eligible for the next one it's really simple to win:

1.) Watch this video: https://youtu.be/9bVdM7WUv_U
2.) Subscribe to the channel
3.) Give it a thumbs up and leave a comment!

It's that simple. You could be the next lucky winners!

JOIN OUR DISCORD COMMUNITY CHAT GROUP HERE: https://discord.gg/g5jFXge
Activity: 171
Well enhanced transaction speed this morning. Bought some coins and they were in my wallet within 40 mins.  Smiley
I bought some an hour ago. "Payment status: completed" but I haven't received any coins.
The only reason why I am not buying more
Activity: 17
Well enhanced transaction speed this morning. Bought some coins and they were in my wallet within 40 mins.  Smiley
Activity: 40
I bought some cred yesterday, this morning I had it in my wallet. Lets hope the ICO goes well.. Goodluck all..
Activity: 51
Now i run the wallet QT software in my home PC and i i have been staking for a few days. May i know how do i "move" my wallet to my office PC and run QT wallet there and I still can see all the coins there?

I installed the wallet executable file in my office PC, i don't see any of my existing credence coins there  Sad
you can send the coins form your wallet at home,  to the wallet at office

thanks Bro, if i do that, can i continue to do the staking at my office PC?
Activity: 51
Now i run the wallet QT software in my home PC and i i have been staking for a few days. May i know how do i "move" my wallet to my office PC and run QT wallet there and I still can see all the coins there?

I installed the wallet executable file in my office PC, i don't see any of my existing credence coins there  Sad
Activity: 5
Thanks, already receive my coin for all 3 orders including order #405 which was shown cancelled.
Activity: 44
I have been staking since a day after the presale, i was order #3

I received a few coins for the first day or so but now i am not receiving anything.

For the past 2 nights i have had about 7-8 hours to go until reward, but when i check when i wake up i have no rewards and the timer has gone up to 2-7 days. Then as i get nearer to the evening it goes back down to 7-8 hours. But nothing comes through.

What am i doing wrong?

My wallet is unlocked and nothing has changed from when i last had rewards - excpet this morning i have rebooted the machine.

keep your laptop/PC turn on and connect internet.

yep its been on for days - until i rebooted this morning
Activity: 8

I received a few coins for the first day or so but now i am not receiving anything.

For the past 2 nights i have had about 7-8 hours to go until reward, but when i check when i wake up i have no rewards and the timer has gone up to 2-7 days. Then as i get nearer to the evening it goes back down to 7-8 hours. But nothing comes through.

What am i doing wrong?

My wallet is unlocked and nothing has changed from when i last had rewards - excpet this morning i have rebooted the machine.

keep your laptop/PC turn on and connect internet.
Activity: 3
please help i dont recieve my credence coins

my order number: #781
bitcoin transaction id: f088087f770046af751b63337be54784ea9224c3bb4e7178d8176e905b22a811
thanks credence coins i recieved my coins now
Activity: 44

What am i doing wrong?

Jump to: