Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 75. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
why is everyone saying its stuck on block 2000something?

{

"blocks": 44215,

"currentblocksize": 1000,

"currentblocktx": 0,

"difficulty": 0.001236588575631104,

"errors": "",

"genproclimit": 6,

"networkhashps": 31717.88236914601,

"pooledtx": 0,

"testnet": false,

"chain": "main",

"generate": true,

"hashespersec": 22121

}

ive mined 2000 CRDS since lastnight. started getting about 10 per 4 hours, then when all you guys started panicing and stopped mining, i started banking 10 every couple mins.

peep the network hash tho! thats why all these coins are coming in......   no?

Look at the Total Network Hashing rates compare to yours. Don't think there is a problem?
Something drastic needs to address this or else its game over for the coin!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
why is everyone saying its stuck on block 2000something?

{

"blocks": 44215,

"currentblocksize": 1000,

"currentblocktx": 0,

"difficulty": 0.001236588575631104,

"errors": "",

"genproclimit": 6,

"networkhashps": 31717.88236914601,

"pooledtx": 0,

"testnet": false,

"chain": "main",

"generate": true,

"hashespersec": 22121

}

ive mined 2000 CRDS since lastnight. started getting about 10 per 4 hours, then when all you guys started panicing and stopped mining, i started banking 10 every couple mins.

peep the network hash tho! thats why all these coins are coming in......   no?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I found lots of newbie here
I wonder why it is that people fight.
Activity: 644
If difficulty will normalize (I hope it will happen soon), I think everything will be fine for Credits.

Anyway, I'd like to hear an explanation of what happened from Credits team...

Do you mean by team that one guy that spent an hour or so copy and paste and just changing a few details from another coin. LOL  Roll Eyes

loremipsum would say: "Don't spread FUDs"  Grin

Well im just trying to help... fl0wd3v is the dev and im waiting from him to fix this..
Activity: 40
If difficulty will normalize (I hope it will happen soon), I think everything will be fine for Credits.

Do you mean by team that one guy that spent an hour or so copy and paste and just changing a few details from another coin. LOL  Roll Eyes

loremipsum would say: "Don't spread FUDs"  Grin
Activity: 4
With the error you realize that when you start mining you receive funds and automatically they get out of the wallet, that is, you mining and the funds go to a group of people who are doing absolutely nothing.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4

What I see is that the miners were mining for other people to keep the funds generated! Try to observe the bug and notice it.  Wink
Activity: 393

Activity: 151
350 000 coins in a day and I got nothing.. this just can't stay that way..  Undecided

What? False transactions obviously its broke wait for DEV to come and sort the coin back out with a rollback
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
350 000 coins in a day and I got nothing.. this just can't stay that way..  Undecided
Activity: 210
Give it some time. Many have invested in Masternodes and the dev didnt unload his stack. shit happenend. time to fix and maybe rollback.

best for everyone to stop mining now for the coin to correct itself. its just a theory.
Activity: 644
Dont just start FUDding.. we are trying to fix this

If you re so interested, come over to slack
Activity: 40
scam coin...the dev is gone
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hope this coin can still be saved... Had some good expectations about it.
We all invested our time and electricity in this one.

How many coins are mined in the meanwhile, i'm not sure we only can continuous on this.
Then only one good dev explanation can recover this situation, to avoid some serious accusations. This might be very important for th future of this project.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Dev(s) are on it.

If you want to keep in the loop about all the latest then join the Slack, it's hard to keep the thread up to date with all that's going on!

It seems that we are all waiting for block 20565 or something where difficulty is supposed to adjust.

Can you elaborate on why we are waiting for that block and why this happened?

Sorry I don't know, just said what I read over at slack.

Apparently nothing happened after all. It was supposed to be the block where difficulty would adjust or semthing.

Something similar had happened with DYN, the coin CRDS was forked from.

So right now, coin is still in trouble.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Dev(s) are on it.
If you want to keep in the loop about all the latest then join the Slack, it's hard to keep the thread up to date with all that's going on!
It seems that we are all waiting for block 20565 or something where difficulty is supposed to adjust.
But what will happen then, how many coin is mined - how many block after this error occurred? How they will return to normal? I believe it is too late for re-launch. So many coin are already sold and people can be on loss if this happened. Only if they fork at block when all this trouble started to happening, could be good solution.
Activity: 11
Dev(s) are on it.

Can you elaborate on why we are waiting for that block and why this happened?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Dev(s) are on it.

Pages:
Jump to: