Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 171. (Read 83383 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the page does not work a white page appears
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Activity: 19
Hi whats up with the adition to paying admin? Its wrong an Litoshis get stolen!?
Is see it very often  Angry look my screen:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=00da82-1513851892.jpg

(And yes i was waiting first an hour to update the rate.)

pls Admin, give Answer about that thx

Activity: 798
having always error in onlinebee.in. am i the only one experiencing this situation?

It looks down right now, we have desactivated it and add another one.
Things like this doesn't affect well on brand of your faucet. As it's pretty new people think it may be scam only for revenue from ads. I payouts should be made as fast as it's possible without additional delays or manual checking. Or manual checking only for new players.
Almost every platforms are currently impacted by this. We try to find the way to pass through using altcoin, it will be done shortly.
Activity: 171
having always error in onlinebee.in. am i the only one experiencing this situation?

Activity: 78
Keep the change
Things like this doesn't affect well on brand of your faucet. As it's pretty new people think it may be scam only for revenue from ads. I payouts should be made as fast as it's possible without additional delays or manual checking. Or manual checking only for new players.
But litecoin and dogecoin chain is not spammed with transactions so why theres no litecoin and dogecoin payouts too?  Roll Eyes I guess you are waiting for payment from ad network or you just are lying to us...

Ad networks pay in Bitcoin, so you guess right and it's just a delay, we are still paying withdraw as fast as we can.
Keep the change
But litecoin and dogecoin chain is not spammed with transactions so why theres no litecoin and dogecoin payouts too?  Roll Eyes I guess you are waiting for payment from ad network or you just are lying to us...
Like everyone, many transactions are still stucked in the blockchain and it delays payment.

Sorry for the convenience. Go check the unconfirmed transactions to see...

Best regards.

https://blockchain.info/fr/unconfirmed-transactions
Keep the change
You must go through some url shortener and then you get your energy.
Activity: 60
Hi,

I signed up for the game but I cannot recharge the energy. When I try to click on it it won't let me. No adblockers etc. enabled. Anyone else is having this issue?
Keep the change
Antibot is very often  Undecided I understand you need much cash to profit, but then increase our earnings too  Roll Eyes
Bonus multiplicator is not working, please fix it..... Huh

It is, as the amount you see in chances already count the multiplicator Wink

By the way, we have added met and 1link as shortener.

1ink is the best one as it can withdraw directly to faucethub and will decrease the payout delay Wink

Have fun!
Activity: 27
Bonus multiplicator is not working, please fix it..... Huh
Activity: 71
Onlinebee is so annoying..zap is ok for me..please remove onlinebee ad please..
Onlinebee is my favourite shortener. Works just perfect for me Smiley
Activity: 19
Admin, can you please remove onlinebee shortener? People have problems with it and it is the worst one...

PS. Site is down at the moment

Got my Vote!
Activity: 5
Is it possible to bought the Boosts at level 8 with litoschi and doge instead of satoshis?

And another thing is doing High Level Missions for HPower - they give round about the same amounts HPower, if i do the low missions. Like a Level 7 Mission -  my max was round 1.2 HPower. I know its random but could it be possible that the chance is lower to get the max amount for each high mission?
Problems with payouts on faucethub hahaha parody and support does not reply to the news of grief !!!!
Sorry and don't worry there's a delay on payout due To bitcoin blockchain congestion but it will be ok and the faucet is safe.
No time to answer support right now it will tomorrow
Regards.
Jamboom
Activity: 14
Problems with payouts on faucethub hahaha parody and support does not reply to the news of grief !!!!
Jump to: