Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 172. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Angry very hard to ear crystal :-(

buy from boost. only less than 100 sats.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
MISTER jamboom:

How long does it take for a faucethub payment? when should it come at the latest?

and the second question is why support on the site does not respond to messages - tickets?
Activity: 6
 Angry very hard to ear crystal :-(
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
how long did you wait for the payment?
1,5 day - to faucethub
Activity: 84
Onlinebee is so annoying..zap is ok for me..please remove onlinebee ad please..

We had Bitshrink.io but had to remove it because it does not pay anymore. Onlinebee is one of the most paying one for us, so we just cannot remove it.

We are looking for one or two other bitcoin shorteners to add, but it's hard with all the scams in this service.

It will be added soon.

Regards
the bad part about onlinebee is that often the timer just stops and you have to go back to the step 1
Activity: 798

We had Bitshrink.io but had to remove it because it does not pay anymore. Onlinebee is one of the most paying one for us, so we just cannot remove it.

We are looking for one or two other bitcoin shorteners to add, but it's hard with all the scams in this service.

It will be added soon.

Regards
Activity: 171
OnlineBee.In $1 CPM only Grin Grin Grin

* Captcha Page
   - Bitraffic - 2 ads
   - Adsense - 5 ads
   - Bitcoadz - 3 ads + popup on captcha

* Redirect Page
   - Popups - 1-2 each time
   - Modal - 1 ad
   - Bitraffic - 1 ad
   - Adsense - 6 ads
   - Bitcoadz - 3 ads
   - Bitcoset - 3 ads
   - Coinmedia - 2 ads

onlinebee.in seems to profit more than the faucet site itself.
Activity: 16
Activity: 78
Keep the change
Is the game down only for me?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
sorry iam out with these bombing script ads -.-
i would prefer a captcha option !

regards

would still love to see cpatcha on this page -.-
Onlinebee work WORST for me. For example in mellowads you just have to solve captcha and go to link. In online bee there are few steps + problem:
1. Captcha solvemedia > click on button (problem: sometimes captcha doesn't showup so they gain +1 impression and I waste my time)
2. 10 SECONDS countown > another button (problems: 10 seconds? really? another problem: sometimes countown doesn't work and I have to refresh and go to step 1 again!!!)
That's not perfect for me ;d zap is crap too... Even some redirects happen there!

Its true I have the same
Keep the change
Onlinebee work WORST for me. For example in mellowads you just have to solve captcha and go to link. In online bee there are few steps + problem:
1. Captcha solvemedia > click on button (problem: sometimes captcha doesn't showup so they gain +1 impression and I waste my time)
2. 10 SECONDS countown > another button (problems: 10 seconds? really? another problem: sometimes countown doesn't work and I have to refresh and go to step 1 again!!!)
That's not perfect for me ;d zap is crap too... Even some redirects happen there!
Activity: 27
Admin, can you please remove onlinebee shortener? People have problems with it and it is the worst one...

PS. Site is down at the moment

Onlinebee its perfect, zap have problems with antivirus....
Keep the change
Admin, can you please remove onlinebee shortener? People have problems with it and it is the worst one...

PS. Site is down at the moment
Activity: 62
Hey there, just started using this faucet and it feels wonderful and responsive (unlike the majority of other faucets around). The only thing I still don't understand is what do we do with HPower. We earn it with missions and Bonuses okay.. then? Where can I see how much HPower do I have and what is it needed for? Thanks in advance to anyone who will reply!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
This looks very interesting! A new great idea. I think mining while playing videogames will be a part of Cryptocurrencies in the future.
Keep the change
I didn't earned enough for withdraw, but I also would like to recommend this faucet. It's in beta, yet it is great already! Can't wait to see more and I hope that admin is making nice profit with this project Smiley
Jump to: