Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 2. (Read 9199 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
https://stocks.exchange/trade/XGT/BTC/1W
price down became slowly in one week
but
https://stocks.exchange/trade/XGT/BTC/1D
pumped and dumped in one day
daily volume is over 5BTC

whats happening?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I am still very hopeful that the project will pick and will all smile at the end.?However, I still like Africans to take initiative in this development, often time we are left behind in things like this because we first take it for granted until it has become a big deal and out of reach.

Nigeria, for instance, should take the lead in this development.
Wasiu
We see his progress the project is still far from successful it seems because the project is not yet clear certainty. fingers crossed ahead of his more obvious and not Pocket the bounty hunter who participated in this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bountie’s have been disturbed but I have not received my yet please.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am still very hopeful that the project will pick and will all smile at the end.?However, I still like Africans to take initiative in this development, often time we are left behind in things like this because we first take it for granted until it has become a big deal and out of reach.

Nigeria, for instance, should take the lead in this development.
Wasiu
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
hello dev, i have not received a bounty gift, on behalf of adhichan, please give me information about bounty, i have sent via emai, but no response yet
I am very disappointed, they prefer investors rather than bounty participants, it's been late and their promise is just a lie.
Activity: 560
It looks like the project did not go well, please remain cautious before investing

We see his progress, but until now still not well distributed token to the bounty hunter, what is it? Hopefully, there is no certainty of the developer so that no one is disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Hello CGT people! Distribution of tokens is currently ongoing. Please hold on to receive your CGT. XGT distribution starts in the first quarter of next year. Hold on to your CGT if you wish to get the ethereum token. If you have any enquiries, please chat with us live on https://cryptogene.co or send a mail to [email protected]

Follow our telegram news channel for updates: https://t.me/CGT_News

Hi Devs of Cryptogene.
I would just like to ask.
Does all the bounty participants (also receiving CGT soon from the bounties) also eligible for this XGT distribution?
Will we able to receive XGT's too?
Or are these just for the investors?
Activity: 462
It looks like the project did not go well, please remain cautious before investing
really, it seems that this project does not care about only selfish, gift distribution you have announced, but why you have not renewed spreedshet, in your telegram also no response, is this a scam
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Hello CGT people! Distribution of tokens is currently ongoing. Please hold on to receive your CGT. XGT distribution starts in the first quarter of next year. Hold on to your CGT if you wish to get the ethereum token. If you have any enquiries, please chat with us live on https://cryptogene.co or send a mail to [email protected]

Why do not you answer the questions? I want to know how much the team raised funds? From your telegram there is no use because you do not answer there direct questions. You do not give any answers here.  I understand that your project was not interesting and did not attract any funds. The project ended a month ago, and in the bounty tables of participants there is still no counting. It can be considered dead.
hallo dev, please replace my waves address, adhichan participant name, this my new waves address 3PLMf1Fyn5GzFhxqbPtbGkRooL5QTtcxQ3q, please on update dev, thanks
Merit: 268

hello dev, i see spreadseet not yet updated, please replace my old waves address with new one in 3PLMf1Fyn5GzFhxqbPtbGkRooL5QTtcxQ3q, on behalf of adhichan, i have already sent via link change andress.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
hello dev, sorry I'm a participant facebook campaigan, my number spreadsheet : 280, I want to change my old wallet address with a new, and my new address
3PAYoiLnsE9wC5hEUwiCfVfdbQNPjhBjqzG

thanks dev
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
The sale of the tokens ended 10 days ago. Share your plans. On your website, I did not find how much money was collected? As for me, then your sale was heavily tightened. A very long time was pre-sale, then several months of sale. I do not like to invest in projects that are delayed for half a year, for me this is a long time and it is not known what will happen to the project.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hi guys I learnt ico z over so what now?
Hi everyone, the long awaited Phase 2 of the Cryptogene  ICO is here:

The Phase 2 of the Cryptogene ICO will be divided into 4 Stages with a limited token of 3 Million CGT made available for sale during this final phase of the ICO.  Each Stage would run for 5 days with an allocation of 750,000 CGT for sale per stage. Token sales begin on the first  with 40% bonus on every purchase, and ends on the fourth week with 10% bonus. So, you get bonuses ranging from 40% in the first stage, to 10% at the end of the last stage. All other unused tokens will be burnt.

Week 1 (Nov 4th - Nov 9th): 40% bonus - Extra 400 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 2: (Nov 10th - Nov 14th): 30% bonus: Extra 300 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 3 (Nov 15th - Nov 19th): 20% bonus - Extra 200 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
Week 4 (Nov 20th - Nov 24th): 10% bonus - Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.

Referral bonus:
You also get the chance to earn 10% bonus on every purchase made by anyone you refer. To qualify for this bonus, you must buy at least 500 CGT.

Ethereum Tokens
XGT (the Ethereum based token of the Cryptogene HUB) will be the base token of Cryptogene Dapps or Decentralized applications and smart contracts. This will be distributed to CGT holders on a ratio of 1:1 before its being listed on exchanges. What does this mean? If you have 1 CGT, you will be credited with 1 XGT. If you're not a holder of CGT when XGT distribution begins, you'd have to get it on exchanges when listed. Details of the distribution will be communicated soon.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-ico-phase-2-detailed-announcement-2b3236127e83

Are there any bonuses for contributors today  (25/11/17) ?

Unfortunately, there's is none as token sale is ended. You can buy CGT after the swap when it is listed in exchanges.
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Hi everyone, the long awaited Phase 2 of the Cryptogene  ICO is here:

The Phase 2 of the Cryptogene ICO will be divided into 4 Stages with a limited token of 3 Million CGT made available for sale during this final phase of the ICO.  Each Stage would run for 5 days with an allocation of 750,000 CGT for sale per stage. Token sales begin on the first  with 40% bonus on every purchase, and ends on the fourth week with 10% bonus. So, you get bonuses ranging from 40% in the first stage, to 10% at the end of the last stage. All other unused tokens will be burnt.

Week 1 (Nov 4th - Nov 9th): 40% bonus - Extra 400 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 2: (Nov 10th - Nov 14th): 30% bonus: Extra 300 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 3 (Nov 15th - Nov 19th): 20% bonus - Extra 200 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
Week 4 (Nov 20th - Nov 24th): 10% bonus - Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.

Referral bonus:
You also get the chance to earn 10% bonus on every purchase made by anyone you refer. To qualify for this bonus, you must buy at least 500 CGT.

Ethereum Tokens
XGT (the Ethereum based token of the Cryptogene HUB) will be the base token of Cryptogene Dapps or Decentralized applications and smart contracts. This will be distributed to CGT holders on a ratio of 1:1 before its being listed on exchanges. What does this mean? If you have 1 CGT, you will be credited with 1 XGT. If you're not a holder of CGT when XGT distribution begins, you'd have to get it on exchanges when listed. Details of the distribution will be communicated soon.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-ico-phase-2-detailed-announcement-2b3236127e83

Are there any bonuses for contributors today  (25/11/17) ?
Thanks for being a part of the success of Cryptogene. We're sincerely grateful for all the community has done to make this project a success so far. Our boring ICO has successfully ended. Congrats to everyone that owns CGT right now. Big things are coming!!

Now comes the exiting part, within 2 weeks, CGT will be distributed to all participants of our ICO. You'll immediately be able to trade it via the new Waves decentralized Exchange. Which is now in closed beta.

XGT which is the Cryptogene Ethereum Token will be distributed to all CGT holders systematically throughout the rest of the year. So hold on to your CGT and don't sell it even for gold.

What we're doing is creating what we call the Cryptogene economy. A hybrid system. Our intention is for healthy competition between our waves and Ethereum tokens both in terms of tech and performance in the market. This will create a very healthy and robust ecosystem for the Cryptogene tokens.

The demo for the digest decentralized e learning platform will be open to all pre ICO and ICO participants exclusively before the end of the year. You'll get the chance to be on an advantage before the main platform roles out.

As you may know, we recently launched our office  quietly in  the heart of Lagos. We'll open our office to the general public in January. And we'll be holding periodic lectures and developer meetups at the venue. The goal is to create a vibrant blockchain ecosystem in Nigeria. So, if you're planning on building systems or business based on blockchain technology, watch out for this.

We're exited as to what next year holds. As we continually work towards making the Cryptogene hub a space that'll connect multiple individuals from all around Africa and the world at large.
Pages:
Jump to: