Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 40. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
no one knows when and how things happen in the crazy crypto world.
Only time can answer it.
One more thing, both internal and external components can significantly contribute to considerable biases, which can lead price movements ups and downs.
You're right! In this crazy fast world it is not possible to understand what is happening and how. A very large flow of information goes to people from all sides. It is extremely difficult for an unprepared person to understand.

One thing everyone understands, we fall. And according to Fibonacci, the lower price limit for ETH is $ 45-50. So hold on.
not very optimistic the price is 45-50 dollars
but all these charts may not correspond to reality, because you can not accurately determine the point of calculation of the chart

I agree. But at the moment it is the only method. Believe it or not, that's your opinion.
I do not exclude that we can actually see the price for Ethereum at $ 50. perhaps it will be a candle that will exist only a few seconds, but it's real.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Only time can answer it.
One more thing, both internal and external components can significantly contribute to considerable biases, which can lead price movements ups and downs.
You're right! In this crazy fast world it is not possible to understand what is happening and how. A very large flow of information goes to people from all sides. It is extremely difficult for an unprepared person to understand.

One thing everyone understands, we fall. And according to Fibonacci, the lower price limit for ETH is $ 45-50. So hold on.
but all these charts may not correspond to reality, because you can not accurately determine the point of calculation of the chart

I agree. But at the moment it is the only method. Believe it or not, that's your opinion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I met on the forum a thread created a few months ago, where it was said that there would be a drop in ethereum to the level of $ 50.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Only time can answer it.

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Only time can answer it.
I have been in cryptocurrency for a long time and this situation is not clear to me at all. I don't know what to do now.
Only time can answer it.

Only time can answer it.
The market will unfold sooner or later. Nobody can tell you exactly.
I think that there is no exact time when this happens ... and even those people who manipulate the market cannot know for sure, because anything can happen on the market ... there are a lot of external factors.
The forecast is wonderful! The more projects, the stronger and more successful the market. It is possible that this CRYPTO-HR project could really become useful and in demand outside the crypto community.  The project team was responsible for listing on the crypto exchange and this project will be a real succes.
The CRYPTO-HR project has all chances to become successful and in demand not only in the crypto community but also in the real economy.
Thank you, we strive for the best results.
I would like to know your opinion about the state of the market. When there is a reversal?
when the market starts its growth is almost impossible to say, such information can only be owned by large cryptocurrency players
The forecast is wonderful! The more projects, the stronger and more successful the market. It is possible that this CRYPTO-HR project could really become useful and in demand outside the crypto community.  The project team was responsible for listing on the crypto exchange and this project will be a real succes.
The CRYPTO-HR project has all chances to become successful and in demand not only in the crypto community but also in the real economy.
I would like to know your opinion about the state of the market. When there is a reversal?
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The big players have entered the arena and I hope that the big and rapid growth will begin soon.
This project is perhaps one of the few who really try to integrate blockchain technology into the real sector of the economy and start cooperation with companies not from the crypto world.
Who can tell when the market will end? How can? Cryptocurrency prices have fallen very much. I'm shocked.
Yes, fall market,which continues still very scary,Ethereum today $ 85,at a pace we can falls below $ 50
Who can tell when the market will end? How can? Cryptocurrency prices have fallen very much. I'm shocked.
The big players have entered the arena and I hope that the big and rapid growth will begin soon.
I think that the blockchain network is ready to cope with such a huge number of requests,and it will not be difficult for the project
developments in the field of blockchain that we will see literally at the beginning of next year from the developers of such projects as Bitcoin or Ethereum will make everyone forget about the problems of speed and scalability.
I started to notice that the projects have improved, look at our project, everything is worthy and a good team. Good luck to you!
The project looks very good! I hope that I am not mistaken with the choice and the CRYPTO-HR project will please us with good performance!
The main problem is network scaling. How will you deal with billions of queries. Or do you already have a solution to this problem?
I think that the blockchain network is ready to cope with such a huge number of requests,and it will not be difficult for the project
Pages:
Jump to: