Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 10. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe that the CryptoPolicy project will allow the team to move to the next level, as it provides an opportunity to implement projects of sophistication at the world level.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great idea of the project. With the growth of the crypto market, more and more scammers want to take their piece. This project is needed by the market!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi all CryptoCommunity..The CryptoPolice project has good announcement #2 about CryptoPolice Academy and OfficerCoin Tokens (OFCR)
Please read and see details below :
https://medium.com/cryptopolice/cryptopolice-announcement-2-834ec6d489a1
WatchDog in the CryptoPolice is also the main pillar, underpinning the underlying business model at CryptoPolice. The monetization model, driven by WatchDog, enables a back flow of tokens that are used to replenish reserves and pay rewards to community.
Please note and grab it fast for OFCR token. The OfficerCoin (OFCR) is CryptoPolice's token, which is essential to the functioning of the platform.
General info for CryptoPolice token as follows are :
Token name: OfficerCoin
Symbol: OFCR
Total tokens: 1,000,000,000 OFCR
Platform: Ethereum (ERC20)
Following CryptoPolice levels of target capital collection are set during token sale:

MIN CAP       500,000 USD

SOFT CAP     2,000,000 USD

POWER CAP   10,000,000 USD

HARD CAP      27,000,000 USD

So, stay tune for reference target indicator of token sale..don't miss it out.
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added Crypto Police to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/crypto-police

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
If you want to see what is CryptoPolice details, please see and watch it in here : https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoPolice
The CryptoPolice has KEY Features is Artificial Intelligence. The main goal that artificial intelligence will help achieve is increasing the capacity for processing factual data.
Please join Whitelisters #CryptoPolice now.. benefits and requirements :
1) Get the opportunity to join the Closed Pre-Sale with special price.
2) Get bonuses from the purchases through your referrals.
3) Receive exclusive information only available to those who are whitelisted.

Activity: 406
Merit: 174
I like the idea, shame about the name though, honestly seems a bit try-hard. A real police organization has actual authority and control in a jurisdiction, but this won't.  Perhaps Crypto Scam Fighters or something would be better? Or Crypto Investigators.
Activity: 209
I often hear on the sides of your project, but for some reason you have such silence on the page. Tell me, how are you going to control the entire cryptocurrency market?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
all this looks great, but I can not understand why the bl will serve? what do you need your tokens for? why can they be used on your platform? what profit will investors have?
Tokens are used to reward people who add project to the database, report suspicious project. Voting about the future development of CryptoPolice will be weighted by the number of tokens.
The other project from Cryptopolice is Academy. The CryptopPolice provides users with opportunities for training and examinations about internet fraud basics..It's good for experiance
brand new
Activity: 0
Tôi đã đăng ký chiến dịch Twitter CryptoPolice
Mã đăng ký của tôi là OFCR-05D8D272D1B47F0929B5F808DB24BC13                                                                                                          Tôi đã đăng ký chiến dịch Facebook
của CryptoPolice Mã đăng ký của tôi là OFCR-06A05A6E95C944C2396E37B2682A44AD         
I registered to CryptoPolice Reddit campaign
My registration code is OFCR-50C1BB2804AD87C31B4F8CB7D6A798F1
I registered to CryptoPolice Telegram Signature campaign
My registration code is OFCR-5BAAA12547C452D0A0A4CD3DFA202DF0
Categories of cryptocurrency scam by CryptoPolice as follows are :
- ICO Scam
- Fake projects
- Cryptomedia Scam
- Phising and
- Your Answear
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Great idea!
It seems that I missed somethings here. CryptoPolice is from March 12 but I just heard about this project today. I think this project is very promised.
brand new
Activity: 0
Tôi đã đăng ký chiến dịch Twitter CryptoPolice
Mã đăng ký của tôi là OFCR-05D8D272D1B47F0929B5F808DB24BC13                                                                                                          Tôi đã đăng ký chiến dịch Facebook
của CryptoPolice Mã đăng ký của tôi là OFCR-06A05A6E95C944C2396E37B2682A44AD  
      his project is great well worth the work and investments in this project are currently growing. Hurry to successfulcreate your future with.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Guys what interesting news appeared about the project? Are they going to present their ideas at any conference?
CryptoPolice is really a very creative project with an interesting idea, which aims to create a platform that helps to unite the community and technologies to protect online users from fraud
Pages:
Jump to: