Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 9. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
First Step for process identification of scam is Applicaton of a suspicious fact
• Any user who has detected a suspicious fact can make an application of it on the
CryptoPolice platform.
• The application makes a record in the continuous sequential chain of blocks
(CryptoPolice blockchain).
The CyptoPolice is Giving rewards to users for informing about scam allows us to maintain the CryptoPolice database with information on all existing cases of scam on the Internet..please enjoyable dan get rewards
In the CryptoPolice, The CryptoPolice Officer is a responsible position; therefore, to receive and keep the position of an
Officer, the user must also have and maintain at least 1000 OfficerCoins in total
Hi Guys..We can become an Cryptopolice Officer. If you wan to join, below are the requirements:
1. Make an application for a position of an Officer;
2. Receive training;
3. Pass certification.
Activity: 448
Although, this project really is a good one, fighting scams and cybercrime. who will be the prosecutor?

or is it just to identify cybercrime?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
This is very impressive project actually category #2 and #3 is very common to online internet especially the investment scam beside for crypto world they are a lot of idea to scam people like ptc clicks or earn to view my main concern is how we can define if this is scam or not how we can trust if the world of crypto and other online site are a lot of scam.
I hope this will realy improve global internet experience!
To get earn OFCR token based on your activities, bring to the community and received rewards. And Officers rewards calculation depend on reported issues, issued verdicts, verdicts approvals and Superior verdicts approval
Activity: 252
This is very impressive project actually category #2 and #3 is very common to online internet especially the investment scam beside for crypto world they are a lot of idea to scam people like ptc clicks or earn to view my main concern is how we can define if this is scam or not how we can trust if the world of crypto and other online site are a lot of scam.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
This sort of project would have sense with no ICO , just a small premine for futur exchanges . It must be a community project , and its not !

For me , to resume , this is just a good idea with a team just interested by money.

sad

Exactly. I'm baffled by the need for an ICO for this purpose.
Very proud of the CryptoPolice team that has great professional  experienced blockchain developers, authors of crypto projects and crypto investors..I hope this project will be success.
Reason for investment in the world crypto platform? Please join and see detail : https://www.cryptopolice.com/
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
This sort of project would have sense with no ICO , just a small premine for futur exchanges . It must be a community project , and its not !

For me , to resume , this is just a good idea with a team just interested by money.

sad
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.
After CryptoPolicy in ICO. All unsold CryptoPolicy tokens OFCR will be burned. So, Be the first owner of the OfficerCoin and Get the opportunity to join the Closed Pre-Sale with special price
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
How can we help you ? How to fight scams ? scams is very bad  Angry Angry Angry
WatchDog is the main product of CryptoPolice and has several versions of this system as fpllows are
1. WatchDog Anti Phishing
2. WatchDog Crypto
3. WatchDog Web
In details, please read the whitepaper : https://www.cryptopolice.com/CryptoPolice_whitepaper.pdf?v2.1
See on whitepaper, In the CryptoPolice Academy for Officer training and certification purposes. After going through training, the user has to pass a test, and only after this can a user be certified as an Officer. In their training, Officers take various courses to learn about Internet fraud basics and its types and schemes, as well as ways to identify scam.
The CryptoPolice platform has many products. The main product of the platform is the WatchDog system. What is the WatchDog?? Please stay tune WatchDog demo - on June 27 - PRE-SALE is LIVE
Activity: 72
Hope you guys will be the best solution against online scams.!
Activity: 78
CryptoPolice is innovative project I' have ever seen, I will keep Supporting in your project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this.I hope to see the outcome of this project on the near future.Keep up the good teamwork guys
Pages:
Jump to: