Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 8. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 0
All actual fraud data received CryptoPolice from users and verified forms the basis of the “WatchDog” fraud notification system, helping to protect users on the Internet. Efficiency in the notification is very important in terms of preventing the negative consequences of fraud!
Verified and confirmed by CryptoPolice data transmitted by users as suspicious is stored in the archive. Thus, all facts will be securely saved. Their analysis will identify the main techniques used by scammers and develop methods of influence on them. All for our cyber security!
Employee CryptoPolice received online application from the user about the suspicious fact, take a verdict, which subsequently undergoes multilevel checks by other staff members. Thus, each fact will be considered and a decision will be made on it! Active participation of users in the fight against fraud will help to overcome them more effectively!
A little about the principle of CryptoPolice. To combat fraud, they involve the entire Internet community, the so-called Wisdom of the crowd. By attracting a large number of supporters, it will be possible to counter fraud in the network much more effectively!
Activity: 93
I really hope for the best of CryptoPolice. Many features that most of the projects don't have.
Activity: 19
Yeah, this is a program guys, and a much needed addition to modern day cyber security needs. Many of us have fallen victim to these scams, its about time we stand up and retaliate back against the thieves! Thank you for this service and opportunity!
I registered to CryptoPolice Bitcointalk Signature campaign
My registration code is OFCR-285B53319CBD69F7BC82763AB06D8063
I registered to CryptoPolice CryptoPolice Platform campaign
My registration code is OFCR-F4B5DE34B3323BEE2FA8AE4890E6D99D
Job of CryptoPolice understandable for users. Any of them can participate in the global fight against fraud by submitting an application to CryptoPolice indicating a suspicious aspect. Such interaction is very productive and can cause significant damage to fraudulent schemes!
Activity: 15
Great concept. Looking into this for sure!
Activity: 20
I think we should take a closer look at this project called CryptoPolice. I like the watchdog feature
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
CryptoPolice is global blockchain,  that 's provides a list of all objects verified and defined by CryptoPolice as scams. Make it on the top crypto
Protecting online users from fraud, CryptoPolice has created a platform that helps unite community and technology. Active collaboration also helps to effectively counter the fraud!
Activity: 140
Today, every user must take extreme caution online to avoid getting in the traps set up by fraudsters in order to steal money.
Activity: 72
Although, this project really is a good one, fighting scams and cybercrime. who will be the prosecutor?

or is it just to identify cybercrime?

As I see this identifying and warning would be best, at least for the start. After would be great to become prosecutor.
Activity: 18
A dream almost become reality. But, we need all the available information of this wonderful project in Spanish and also in other languages. I am completely sure that many people in Latin America will want to join CryptoPolice.

Un sueño casi convertido en realidad. Pero, necesitamos toda la información disponible de este maravilloso proyecto en español y también en otros idiomas. Estoy completamente seguro de que muchas personas en América Latina querrán unirse a CryptoPolice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I read on the whitepaper that the main categories of cryptocurrency scam as following :
•  Phishing 
-  Fake Projects
-  ICO Scam
-  Crypto Media Scam
-  Input any case you've come across and CryptoPolice will look into it
I am very proud can make be apart in your community because The CryptoPolice has great team consists of professionals who have been worked together in one organization for 3-5 years, Keeping always your aims and goals to be succeed.

Remaining on 17 days for PRE SALE..#CryptoPolice is a platform that helps bring together community and technology in order to safeguard online users against fraud. Buy NOW and get earning together. https://www.cryptopolice.com/
Activity: 28
It is an interesting project but there is no real risk that will be involved in controls and manipulations from official structures?!
Pages:
Jump to: