Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 5. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I registered to CryptoPolice Bitcointalk Signature campaign
My registration code is OFCR-A1CABC1491A0CA982C5FF287111E26BB
Activity: 518
  The cryptocurrency market has attracted many scams because of its rapid growth. At the same time they are constantly coming up with new schemes of deception. CryptoPolice acts with the purpose of user protection and counter-fraud!
Activity: 210
I won A contest for Crypto Police on Youtube Smiley  Cant wait to do giveaway with it Smiley Thanks
Activity: 68
Project is going to be huge, and must have a huge audience and community, basically you can't get rid of scammers or stop internet fraud in just a snap, we as part of this evolving technology must self educate on how to prevent, and with the help of this project . Good job and goodluck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I think it is such a project that awaits, a huge number of people connected with the crypto currency, I hope it will help rid the world of crypto-currency, from scammers.
  CryptoPolice escrow contract increases the security of the parties involved. This instrument combines technology and society. This, in turn, stimulates interest and increases confidence in investment.
Activity: 3
Let's hope they can set an end to Internet fraud.
Activity: 26
Hope you find enough resources to evolve your project. Absorbing design, percipient website, excellence idea.  Good luck team.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I registered to CryptoPolice Bitcointalk Signature campaign
My registration code is OFCR-CC310F6247D8A7D02A8609B8791FEB63
Activity: 98
If the team will implement the road map, the project has every chance to succeed.
  CryptoPolice is very interesting for investors. The company, in addition to anti-fraud solutions, has an economic model aimed at profit and capital increase.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
this project will be very useful considering the cybercrime has increased lately. I will strongly support this project, hopefully this project can be implement continously and can decreasing the cybercrime
  CryptoPolice allows anyone to take part in the fight against fraud. After all, modern technology, coupled with the activity of the community will give the best result!
Activity: 98
A promising project that will help solve serious problems in the field of Internet fraud.
Activity: 210
hi, can i just get some info about my reports, it said that i didn't comply rules (i just noticed this)
Activity: 12
Hello. Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion.
Unblemished logo, а very excellent business!
  CryptoPolice platform focuses on taking quick action against fraud. Developing and improving secure tools for its customers is at the heart of this process. Without stopping on the available achievements, the company will be in the leaders of the fight against fraud in the network!
  Blockchain technology motivates the implementation of various projects in such a way that they are transparent and most useful to society. On the basis of blockchain CryptoPolice solves actual problems facing the Internet community in their daily activities.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
yes good project, finally the comunity needed a instrument like this..
how i can help?
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
wow brilliant project, i'm interested in your ico (cryptopolice), hopefully with your project they scamers be a deterrent especially for the world of cryptocurrency Cheesy
by the way i like your website interface, all arranged clearly and neatly. Wink https://www.cryptopolice.com
Pages:
Jump to: