Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 6. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 0
  CryptoPolice for an effective antagonism to the fraud uses the Algorithm of multi-level verification. It clearly identifies the truth and eliminates the possibility of interference.
  CryptoPolice is based on the peer-to-patent ideas. Each user can take part in the project. There is applying the main values of blockchain technology: transparency and consistency.
  Who wants to become a CryptoPolice Officer takes the statement. Then he is trained. After successful completion, the user must pass the test, and only after that he can be certified as an officer.
Activity: 38
Wow, this idea is worth mentioning.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Congratulation...CryptoPolice partners with the Information Technology Institute of Riga Technical University
https://medium.com/cryptopolice/cryptopolice-partners-with-the-information-technology-institute-of-riga-technical-university-ab7eb779a09a

Thank you for interesting information. I am glad that the project finds partners, it increases the importance of the project and attracts investors. I know a project that also deals with the cybersecurity of cryptocurrencies - GlobalSpy. If you have the desire and the ability, your two projects could collaborate with each other. It would be good for all of us.
  In addition to the normal Internet user and project owner, the system of CryptoPolice includes Officers. This is an expert-level user who has been certified by CryptoPolice. CryptoPolice Officers are the foundation of the community!
Activity: 31
The project team is based on ROI on the defect token model. Although quite strange compared to the rest of the Crypto world, is a form of venture capital, but I think is quite good.
  In the database of objects of the Internet accumulates data about all the objects in respect of which applications were submitted in CryptoPolice. In addition, any user can add a record of a site, web page, or any other web object to the database.
  Existing services that offer anti-fraud solutions usually check only large projects. At the same time, the verification process takes a lot of time. That's why they're less effective than CryptoPolice!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi guys..Have you already checked out the demo version of #WatchDog??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8osg0ZWzc&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 56
see the title I really liked it and was interested to support this scam issues, is a scourge that is not all of us want in this digital world, let's get together to fight and more careful in choosing the projects concerned, may all those who still intend not good this soon realized!!
Activity: 75
hi  Awesome! Another decentralized project. I am so excited to avail with this kind of project. I am hoping for the success of this one . This is very great!
  CryptoPolice platform combines a powerful users using its functions and owners of Internet resources (web site, web page, accounts, social network or messenger, etc.), whose ownership has been approved by CryptoPolice. Transparent and understandable system.
The CryptoPolice have great concept, idea, development and release for all product, platform is very clearly, good performance and you can see it in on the roadmap..
Big announcement, Remaining 19 days..Private Sale is LIVE! Please join and come to buy this token..don't miss it. Details here : https://www.cryptopolice.com/
Activity: 17
Hi CryptoPolice! Just listed your project to Pre-ICO Only channel (https://t.me/preicoved/571) You can track a reactions of our members to your project
  CryptoPolice provides users with opportunities for training and examinations about Internet fraud basics, its types and schemes, as well as ways to identify scams. Well-trained users will no longer fall for the tricks of scammers, but will also help their environment!
Congratulation for CryptoPolice adviser Dean Karakitsos. Dean is advising ICOs in multiple verticals and with his team, he is designing safety and smart contracts best practices. I believe this ICO's project will be success.
We are very confidence for this great project and congratulation to the legal partners of CryptoPolice — NJORD Law Firm. NJORD Law Firm is a leading full-service law firm with a strong presence in the Nordic and Baltic Sea Area:
Pages:
Jump to: