Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 5. (Read 46729 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
well all great news and cs is now volatils once again soo its time to buy it or stay away hope the game returns and well i will continue for sure Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I am finally claiming the server today, dont know exact time, so its expected the first new part to be up sometimes tomorrow(everyone will be able to chose does he wants a refund or continue, both CS and BTC, time to chose will be 3 days), i cant respond to everyone since this is a new account and i am limited in posts with that stupid time Smiley
Sounds good! I hope you'll get your server tomorrow.
Also, I'd rather continue and let my virtual miner mine for me. Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I am finally claiming the server today, dont know exact time, so its expected the first new part to be up sometimes tomorrow(everyone will be able to chose does he wants a refund or continue, both CS and BTC, time to chose will be 3 days), i cant respond to everyone since this is a new account and i am limited in posts with that stupid time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Cheesy  something is never change...
I don't bite.
Really what killed it was taking CS out of the mining.  Xpooky didn't realize that that was the reason mot people played, as the amount of BTC generated is minuscule.
It was not wise to take it out without having something to replace it, or getting input from the players.

If it comes back on, I expect a lot more players will want to liquidate their holdings.
CS total coin supply is only 5M and all 5M CS has been mined.
I mean, xPooky cannot let us mine more than 5M when the coin supply is only 5M, right? Huh

well the game should return this week,yes cs were a boost to buy hash ,rigs but is the same as mining for real  the more hash the more income..and well xpooky will make a foundation with 10 members ,those will choose where to go with cs... soo they can ask it back to the game ,
Yeah, I want to be part of the foundation...

PS: Anyone want to sell 80k CS at price 300 satoshis each? Kiss
well the game should return this week,yes cs were a boost to buy hash ,rigs but is the same as mining for real  the more hash the more income..and well xpooky will make a foundation with 10 members ,those will choose where to go with cs... soo they can ask it back to the game ,
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
less players = more bitcoin for everyone else still a win in my eyes.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Really what killed it was taking CS out of the mining.  Xpooky didn't realize that that was the reason mot people played, as the amount of BTC generated is minuscule.
It was not wise to take it out without having something to replace it, or getting input from the players.

If it comes back on, I expect a lot more players will want to liquidate their holdings.
I will be very surprised if this site ever comes back.

ROI = -0.2 BTC
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
xpooky do you have any news for us?how is it goin?
I don't bite.
i don't think he will back
I'm pretty sure CryptoSpot will be back, soon.
Never lose hope. Tongue
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i don't think he will back
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971737.1020

kindly read the news he said is going back soo he will just taking all the features into other places mooving servers...soo read and wait the return is coming already Grin
The longer that we go without resuming the game, the less likely it will ever happen.

At least xpooky could remove the hacked home page and put a message on the site.

The way this issue was handled was very unprofessional
I don't bite.
is it still down? im still cant access it, or its just me? lol connection not available
Yes, it is not just you because I still cannot access to the website too.
xPooky stated that the website will be back online in a few days, but who knows? Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
is it still down? im still cant access it, or its just me? lol connection not available
I don't bite.
just once a day i dont think slow down him.but thats his decision. hopefully he fix everything soon.
Yeah, he need to come to this thread and give us an update or two at least once a day.
I really hope that this will be resolved ASAP. Undecided
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Xpooky how is your work goin on?could you inform us once a day whats goin on if its not matter for you
Thanks
Yeah, I hope he is able to communicate with us through his new account, but I don't think it is necessary as it will just slow him down. Smiley
just once a day i dont think slow down him.but thats his decision. hopefully he fix everything soon.
I don't bite.
Xpooky how is your work goin on?could you inform us once a day whats goin on if its not matter for you
Thanks
Yeah, I hope he is able to communicate with us through his new account, but I don't think it is necessary as it will just slow him down. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: