Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 24. (Read 46731 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Nifty, the new Bid/Ask method of trading rigs is nice.

Buuuut....
After clicking around the new trade engine I was hit with a message saying something among the lines of "This is not your hashrate, Cheating attempt logged".

And now my account has been automatically Ban.

Dev, I assure you no cheating attempt was made, feel free to review my account records. Can we please get this straighten out.

yeah, i know you are not a cheater, i was not home to fix this faster, anyway the alert is triggered when someone tries to sell hashrate from a Starter Kit that he doesn't own, but it has a small bug and it trigers sometime on double click or refresh, will fix that
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Nifty, the new Bid/Ask method of trading rigs is nice.

Buuuut....
After clicking around the new trade engine I was hit with a message saying something among the lines of "This is not your hashrate, Cheating attempt logged".

And now my account has been automatically Ban.

Dev, I assure you no cheating attempt was made, feel free to review my account records. Can we please get this straighten out.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
rigs/btc and rigs/cs markets are now live

https://cryptospot.me/black-market/mining-rigs
https://cryptospot.me/black-market/mining-rigs-cs

EDIT: Forgot to mention, all black markets have new anti-cheat feature and auto ban, so don't try something that you will regret latter Wink
Wow, the new markets looks awesome...
Why do the markets need anti-cheat feature?
I mean, what will the cheater receive if he is able to cheat the market?
Activity: 560
thanks for both markets and thanks for the anticheat this way i hope no one else will try to take advantage on the game thanks and waiting more improvements xD as the promotion Grin
rigs/btc and rigs/cs markets are now live

https://cryptospot.me/black-market/mining-rigs
https://cryptospot.me/black-market/mining-rigs-cs

EDIT: Forgot to mention, all black markets have new anti-cheat feature and auto ban, so don't try something that you will regret latter Wink
well as i said i guess the pools has already the result if people think a little lol ,anyway 28 is coming faster then usual  kkk
maybe it will come even faster, the rigs marketplace is almost ready, need few more layout changes and some testing, after that on shedule are the deposit bonuses and the in-house exchange btc/cs

wow i didnt know it were ,would be an option to convert our btc/cs on the game i thinked it were just going to go on the rigs pools,hashrate,what about the pools it will be a marketplace for them as well or later thanks
will be also pools marketplace but first i need to update rigs tonight, add deposit bonus most probably tomorrow and btc/cs exchange and then will work on the pool marketplace, also i have added new anti-cheat protection, for everyone that cheats on any of the black market marketplaces there will be no warning, he will get instantly banned Smiley
well as i said i guess the pools has already the result if people think a little lol ,anyway 28 is coming faster then usual  kkk
maybe it will come even faster, the rigs marketplace is almost ready, need few more layout changes and some testing, after that on shedule are the deposit bonuses and the in-house exchange btc/cs

wow i didnt know it were ,would be an option to convert our btc/cs on the game i thinked it were just going to go on the rigs pools,hashrate,what about the pools it will be a marketplace for them as well or later thanks
Is there anything new will be added into the game today? Smiley
rig markets both BTC and CS
I don't bite.
Is there anything new will be added into the game today? Smiley
I don't bite.
If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow is 28th May... right? lol
forever sounds pretty good that will incentive users to spend anytime a bigger ammount  ,soo i guess those pool already has been voted  Grin Grin
nope pool will be live with the deposit bonus, with 3 days time to vote
forever sounds pretty good that will incentive users to spend anytime a bigger ammount  ,soo i guess those pool already has been voted  Grin Grin
It's almost the end of the month, is there another promo discount like last month???... Grin
yes it will be, but a bit different, and should start 28th Smiley

funds are waiting a promotion to bring them to game this time i will wait promotion for sure  Grin Grin
will also add CS deposit promotion Smiley
ruleswill be same, deposit + bonus must be spent before making withdraw
At the end of the month, is always a promotion.
this will be a different so will also add poll on page for members to vote should this be left forever or only end of the month
its scaled bonus between 0%-30% depends on amount invested
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
It's almost the end of the month, is there another promo discount like last month???... Grin

funds are waiting a promotion to bring them to game this time i will wait promotion for sure  Grin Grin
At the end of the month, is always a promotion.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
thats great!!! im gonna wait for it.....
Pages:
Jump to: