Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 27. (Read 46731 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
if anyone needs a quick support or wants to ask anything about the game or coin, i will be available on IRC on #CryptoSpot
They said, they fixed the error and that KTK was the coin for this week, the full UI will change when the virtual coin features kick in Smiley
This is not fair!
I saw with my both eyes that the announcement said CS is the winner for this week.

I will wait for the new UI. Smiley

Also, virtual coin? Do you mind to explain more about it?
The virtual coin is where we can create our own coin like vThisIsMyCoin?
i also have printscreen from that, since i dont quite like c-cex it took them more then a week just to ad CS on voting list

yes the virtual thing is where you can create your own virtual coin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
They said, they fixed the error and that KTK was the coin for this week, the full UI will change when the virtual coin features kick in Smiley
This is not fair!
I saw with my both eyes that the announcement said CS is the winner for this week.

I will wait for the new UI. Smiley

Also, virtual coin? Do you mind to explain more about it?
The virtual coin is where we can create our own coin like vThisIsMyCoin?
xPooky, is the hashrate marketplace is not ready to be released yet?

Thank you.
not yet ready, got stuck a bit with the order books code, looked more easier on paper Smiley
Take your time, xPooky.

Isn't there is 3 people helped you with this(if I recall it correctly)?
we started as 3, went down to 1(me), we are 3 again, but the 2 others will work on the expansion, i should only finish markets, make each rig to be able to mine on different pool, improve the whole design for now
I see.
A new design for CryptoSpot would be great! Smiley
not much will be changed, but will make it easier to navigate thru stuff
Aww...I was hoping for new UI design.

PS: I wonder why CS was put back in the voting list?
I don't bite.

Thank you.
not yet ready, got stuck a bit with the order books code, looked more easier on paper Smiley
Take your time, xPooky.

we started as 3, went down to 1(me), we are 3 again, but the 2 others will work on the expansion, i should only finish markets, make each rig to be able to mine on different pool, improve the whole design for now
I see.
Aww...I was hoping for new UI design.

PS: I wonder why CS was put back in the voting list?

Thank you.
Take your time, xPooky.

I see.
I don't bite.

Thank you.
Take your time, xPooky.

I see.

Thank you.
Take your time, xPooky.

soo any fresh news about the marketplaces  ,im watching and waiting them xD to grab  Grin Grin more great opportunity
development is still stuck on same part :\
Activity: 560

Thank you.
Take your time, xPooky.

soo any fresh news about the marketplaces  ,im watching and waiting them xD to grab  Grin Grin more great opportunity

Thank you.
Take your time, xPooky.

I don't bite.

Thank you.
Take your time, xPooky.

market is getting cold again lol orders down the real value of cs anyway someone will see the potencial,one question withdraw of cs  on the alcurex is instant ? The deposits of cs on the game are instant or take some time to happen?
on alcurex withdraws are instant, on game ~3 minutes is needed to get credited

well all info i need to know thanks,i see someone is burning the game rigs ,when i mean burn i mean clear stock.... first were 1000ghs rigs now 100ghs rigs which one will be the next wow  Grin

well only missing today to clear all stock 15.98 btc to clear game stock ,some days ago i never thinked it would happen but everyday i keep watching and im sure it will happen no rigs on game just on black market  Grin Grin Grin Grin

market is getting cold again lol orders down the real value of cs anyway someone will see the potencial,one question withdraw of cs  on the alcurex is instant ? The deposits of cs on the game are instant or take some time to happen?
on alcurex withdraws are instant, on game ~3 minutes is needed to get credited
CS price wll grow imo because there are several amazing updates coming to the "virtual pool" that CS can be used to buy things with, CS can only be mined there, gained from the faucet (once every 12 hours) or bought on alcurEX.com. Additionally there is only 12m available, the currency will NEVER be minted again.

If the amount cannot be increased it's price will generally (not always) stabalize at a reasonable amount.

Oh.. thats goood. Now you can start buying cs because later you will be able to buy things with it Cheesy Ok buy and hold. Im gonna sell it.

Dont take it seriously, its just my opinion.  

Yes, you should buy because amazing updates is coming and  maibe we will see 1cs = 1usd. It can be fast with that optimism.

0.00000400    1492.00000000    0.00596800  My order on alcurEX. best price at the moment. Waiting a buyer.
i will pay 300 sat if you are interested

Thank you.
Activity: 366
I have 25,000 CS lol and have been buying and selling it for the past few weeks. 2 weeks ago I sold 860,000 CS for a little over 1.4BTC just before the price spiked. I bought it for less than what I sold it for but this coin really has a lot of potential. It just needs people to believe in it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CS price wll grow imo because there are several amazing updates coming to the "virtual pool" that CS can be used to buy things with, CS can only be mined there, gained from the faucet (once every 12 hours) or bought on alcurEX.com. Additionally there is only 12m available, the currency will NEVER be minted again.

If the amount cannot be increased it's price will generally (not always) stabalize at a reasonable amount.

Oh.. thats goood. Now you can start buying cs because later you will be able to buy things with it Cheesy Ok buy and hold. Im gonna sell it.

Dont take it seriously, its just my opinion.  

Yes, you should buy because amazing updates is coming and  maibe we will see 1cs = 1usd. It can be fast with that optimism.

0.00000400    1492.00000000    0.00596800  My order on alcurEX. best price at the moment. Waiting a buyer.
Activity: 366

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Can I ask how cs price can grow? Do you know any project? any accepting place or any infrastructure or etc? Its just another altcoin without future mined on '' virtual pool '' Cheesy

Im so happy that are peoples who buy it at any price.
Pages:
Jump to: