Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 26. (Read 46731 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey xpooky, why is the .0001 buy order not selling in hashrate market?   sell order at .000098  --bid>ask
i just noticed that, will fix ASAP
Activity: 433
Hey xpooky, why is the .0001 buy order not selling in hashrate market?   sell order at .000098  --bid>ask
huh odd, I placed an order that should be filling your's and they are still open orders.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
new hashrate/BTC marketplace is live, all orders from the old one are removed

https://cryptospot.me/black-market/hashrate

check it out and post if you find any bugs

wow what ,the new design is amazing admin thanks a lot for it this is better then i thinked wow thanks
same as the printscreen Smiley
lets just hope no bugs show

well when you posted the print i were not able to see it ,but now i can see it very clear and loved the history features that will allow me to track all trades now ,how about cs and metal will them be a option to buy rigs ,hashrate ,pools at the black market too?
CS will be for sure, but i think that metal wont
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

wow what ,the new design is amazing admin thanks a lot for it this is better then i thinked wow thanks

well when you posted the print i were not able to see it ,but now i can see it very clear and loved the history features that will allow me to track all trades now ,how about cs and metal will them be a option to buy rigs ,hashrate ,pools at the black market too?

hashrate/btc marketplace will go live soon(few more checks)
1-2 hours after that hashrate/cs goes live

thanks a lot thats why i didnt mooved my cs out of the game i were waiting for it thanks admin  Grin Grin
hashrate/btc marketplace will go live soon(few more checks)
1-2 hours after that hashrate/cs goes live
marketplace will go live, this is the last information he told me today he worked all night on it soo we must wait now all new wow i cant wait to see it  Grin
Which marketplace do you mean?
Hashrate marketplace?

all i know is that current orders would be reset into the accounts owners since new marketplace isnt compatible with the current one .... well i suppose is the buy and sell walls that admin will bring live..... about hashrate i dont know but i suppose is all rigs.... pools....hashrate.... and i suppose the black market.... of those will accept cs as well metal to buy them..... soo a huge advance if someone put the rigs for sale for cs i will buy some as market goes live today  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
marketplace will go live, this is the last information he told me today he worked all night on it soo we must wait now all new wow i cant wait to see it  Grin
Which marketplace do you mean?
Hashrate marketplace?
I don't bite.
soo any new about the new marketplaces ?
no i am still working, but soon news about CS Wink just watch the CS thread

i currently post on two topics about cs would be easy to make and has just one  ? anyway i keep jumping between thread
There is two topics about CryptoSpot.
One of it is for the game and another one is for the coin(CryptoSpots).

CryptoSpot Topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptospot-the-first-bitcoin-virtual-mining-game-945211
CryptoSpots Topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncscryptospotsdposmasternodes-971737

Anything new for today? Cheesy

i currently post on two topics about cs would be easy to make and has just one  ? anyway i keep jumping between thread
this thread is only about the game and the other is only about the coin Smiley
but people post for both in both Smiley

for me it were the same thing as i found it ,i were using this thread only but i found the other and i didnt know it well now i know where to ask

this thread is only about the game and the other is only about the coin Smiley
but people post for both in both Smiley

I don't bite.
They said, they fixed the error and that KTK was the coin for this week, the full UI will change when the virtual coin features kick in Smiley
This is not fair!
I saw with my both eyes that the announcement said CS is the winner for this week.

I will wait for the new UI. Smiley

Also, virtual coin? Do you mind to explain more about it?
The virtual coin is where we can create our own coin like vThisIsMyCoin?
i also have printscreen from that, since i dont quite like c-cex it took them more then a week just to ad CS on voting list

yes the virtual thing is where you can create your own virtual coin
iirc, I think we talk about this before at alcurEX chat. Smiley
Personally, I can't wait to have vThisIsMyCoin as my virtual coin. Embarrassed

if anyone needs a quick support or wants to ask anything about the game or coin, i will be available on IRC on #CryptoSpot
Join us! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: