Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 41. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This is a very interesting project that needs to be supported specialy us bitcointalk members. Because we have another option to look for an alternative job not only here which is being monopolized by high ranking members.

Well High ranking members usually monopolise items sales and other form of trading and not other shit like writing work which requires knowledge not a rank
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Who can participate in the company of bounty? I as a beginner can participate at least in the subscription of the company or not?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
Everything wow I hope it has a rating system so that users will be able to have clue on who they are actually working with and their various work and they did the job

You are comparing it to a freelancing sites am I right? Maybe this is like them, but in crypto technology. I hope that many people in support this project and also hoping that they can achieve success soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
As freelancer who has lots of problem with traditional freelance websites, I am interested in your project, I have seen other people trying to build something like that but we still don't have good platform in crypto space that can really be alternative to traditional companies in this type of business. So I will keep my eyes on you and same time I'll try to read whitepaper.

Yes I agree with you. I have recently seen a similar project, but I am waiting for the development of ICO and what you will achieve. It seems to me that the competition that we all know will be just a motivation.

Yes, if there will be competitors then this project will be more active and will add more features to compete with other projects. I hope devs will continue to develop cryptotask.

Actually, there are a lots of project which is almost the same advocacy as well as its platform and features which means there are a lot of people that might be demand on this kind of project. As time goes by I believe those users will be smart enough to choose which ICO Project that they will going to choose and my opinion is this kind of project will be love and choose by many.
CryptoTask will face many other similar companies and will need to compete with them for getting clients but still, I think this project is more user-friendly and safe than others. They are offering a very secure platform for freelancers to get work and earn a good sum of money on this platform.

Yeah, you are right, There is always a competitions. This project needs to have a feature that will make them ahead compared to other projects. I know cryptotaks can make more improvements.
Activity: 532
As freelancer who has lots of problem with traditional freelance websites, I am interested in your project, I have seen other people trying to build something like that but we still don't have good platform in crypto space that can really be alternative to traditional companies in this type of business. So I will keep my eyes on you and same time I'll try to read whitepaper.
Most of the similar projects are been stopped in the middle and hope that this project really goes to good heights as it will really help a lot of users to get good desired freelancing jobs with this platform.

Yep that's the problem I see many projects of this type failed and I don't know why, cryptocurrency suppose to work perfectly for freelancer. anyway let's hope this will work , to be honest I only interested in the platform and not in their token or investing.
I guess this is the best freelancer projects since we can earn money also we can sharpen our certain skills with doing some works.
Freelancer job is really hard job if I were to say because it needs a lot of time gathering information and need to have good English skills. The concept of this platform is quite good and it is also a challenging thing to do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Good to see that the platform is live now on a eth main-net. (https://www.cryptotask.org) But I'm having trouble browsing your webpage because it seems a little bit of laggy on me even I have stable connection. Anyways, looking for more success that this platform can achieve in the future.
Activity: 280
Most of the similar projects are been stopped in the middle and hope that this project really goes to good heights as it will really help a lot of users to get good desired freelancing jobs with this platform.

Yep that's the problem I see many projects of this type failed and I don't know why, cryptocurrency suppose to work perfectly for freelancer. anyway let's hope this will work , to be honest I only interested in the platform and not in their token or investing.
This is I think freelancers is much difficult job and offers only small amount of salary. Most of people wanted to have a job that is easy and have a good amount of salary that is why people can not continue to do the job in the long run about freelancing.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I guess this is the best freelancer projects since we can earn money also we can sharpen our certain skills with doing some works.

Is the payment goes to directly to the freelancer workers cryptocurrency wallet? Or they shall create tokens and coins for payment?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
This project is similar to a freelancing site that pays there member through bitcoin. I got to read you wp to kniw more about your project.
i also have not read wp from this project, i still do not understand what is the purpose of this project. hopefully you can tell us what is the purpose of this project.
Activity: 196

Many projects may fail if we choose them with no proper review and validations about the company back-end, we have to focus on its expensive ratings and user reviews as priority also Cryptotask platform launched better free lancing opportunities.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTask project seems promising. Is there any bounty programs for me to partake in at the moment? I would love to learn more about this project and at the same time spread the word around.
I too wanted to study a given question and as much as possible about it to learn, as I interesting and wanted project to participate, at least, in twitter campaign.
Merit: 126

CryptoTask project seems promising. Is there any bounty programs for me to partake in at the moment? I would love to learn more about this project and at the same time spread the word around.
Activity: 574
What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
Everything wow I hope it has a rating system so that users will be able to have clue on who they are actually working with and their various work and they did the job

Yeah, another great ICO project that could catch the attention of those investors. Having this kind of project those investors may no longer to think since they already know the idea on which project could give them a good a reliable profit. Hoping for the success on this project.
Haha. I'm worker. I don't think they will provide everything majors, because it depend on demand of employers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yeah, another great ICO project that could catch the attention of those investors. Having this kind of project those investors may no longer to think since they already know the idea on which project could give them a good a reliable profit. Hoping for the success on this project.
Of course the truth that if you have more investors you will gain profit. But at CryptoTask, investors is the same contributors Smiley I like this project because of that.
that's why we need to attract as many people as possible to the CryptoTask project. And the team needs to pay a lot of attention to the work of their advertising campaign.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

Yes I agree with you. I have recently seen a similar project, but I am waiting for the development of ICO and what you will achieve. It seems to me that the competition that we all know will be just a motivation.

Yes, if there will be competitors then this project will be more active and will add more features to compete with other projects. I hope devs will continue to develop cryptotask.

Actually, there are a lots of project which is almost the same advocacy as well as its platform and features which means there are a lot of people that might be demand on this kind of project. As time goes by I believe those users will be smart enough to choose which ICO Project that they will going to choose and my opinion is this kind of project will be love and choose by many.
CryptoTask will face many other similar companies and will need to compete with them for getting clients but still, I think this project is more user-friendly and safe than others. They are offering a very secure platform for freelancers to get work and earn a good sum of money on this platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
CryptoTask is a good name for being part of the Freelancing Market. Since it says Crypto does that mean the freelancers that will be part of the ecosystem will be only working with the cryptoworld?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Of course the truth that if you have more investors you will gain profit. But at CryptoTask, investors is the same contributors Smiley I like this project because of that.
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: