Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 40. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
this coin is a great opportunity for a lot of peeople. good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
A similar project is also under development and is called Freelancer Coin. Now, I am following both and gonna see which one will work better.
I'm not sure if real freelancers need a platform like this one, but if fees are not so high, you will attract many people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A decentralized freelancing market that will greatly help the people around to Find Jobs, Get Jobs Done, and Review. Isn't this is a great opportunity for us? Yes it is. In my country living now, it has a large percentage of unemployment rate. So, the implementation of this project is a great thing for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Who can participate in the company of bounty? I as a beginner can participate at least in the subscription of the company or not?
I think rewards from subscribing to their newsletter doesn't really require the rank here in this forum. What's important is that you can learn more to this project with their upcoming updates.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Who can participate in the company of bounty? I as a beginner can participate at least in the subscription of the company or not?
Unfortunately for you, newbie they could participate very seldom in bounty campaigns, at present with system new merit and at all. You will be able to participate unless in twitter campaign, but it should be specified and as well huge amount followers should be.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This platform will make it very easy for every freelancer to get job and works and also big project will get people to earn money and get jobs.  I think they will become a very big website worldwide to provide and get jobs online and also get paid highly and in crypto too. They are also very secure and the payments will also be secure for all the people.

Will there be a limit in the number of workers per category in this platform? Years ago, I was rejected when I applied in Upwork. It says that they can not accept my application because there are many people in the category already.
Yes there will be a limit of workers per category in this platform but don't worry about it beacause you will definitely accept so keep support this project.this project will helpfull for many people's and get popular soon.
I think as the responce from the people to the platform increases they will add more opportunitys for more people so that they always get new people to work. Cryptotask is build on a great concept which can give many opportunitys to the people as a freelancer which will reduce unemployment.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I even doubt this project bounty is still going it's been long best to contact the bounty manager and find out before you fill any form

Wait for the latest updates about bounty directly from the manager or dev, instead of doing something hasty.
Activity: 196
This project has huge potential as the features are draw anyone's attention...& ICO is also live of this project...I want to know is there any contribution criteria to join the ICO??
as far as I know to participate in Ico there are no special criteria. At least I did not find any information about this in the description of CryptoTask.
No, there are no special criteria for participating in the ICO of cryptotask and buying a very great coin which will be worth large sum of money in the future. As this project will grow all around the world the investment will increase very much and give profits to the investors. This is the best time to invest in the ICO.
It is a decentralized freelancing market with no such special criteria, any one can participate in the live ICO, You can also search for freelancing work and apply, bring your ideas, review and also can earn in our crypto task platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Crypto task is 1st fully scalable decentralized freelancing market.
Haha. I am not sure you are right, but i think Crypto Task is so best project for freelancer, employers who using crypto currency atm.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project has huge potential as the features are draw anyone's attention...& ICO is also live of this project...I want to know is there any contribution criteria to join the ICO??
as far as I know to participate in Ico there are no special criteria. At least I did not find any information about this in the description of CryptoTask.
No, there are no special criteria for participating in the ICO of cryptotask and buying a very great coin which will be worth large sum of money in the future. As this project will grow all around the world the investment will increase very much and give profits to the investors. This is the best time to invest in the ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
Everything wow I hope it has a rating system so that users will be able to have clue on who they are actually working with and their various work and they did the job

Yep, It has something similar to rating system amd work in this way :
 1- Clients post job offers
 2- Freelancers apply for the task
 3- Client accept a freelancer
 4- freelancer do the work
and in the case of a task dispute, reviewers which are stake-holders and vote and decide if job has been done in way should be or not.

Activity: 574
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Obviously you can participate on CryptoTask bounty campaign. But you can't join in signature campaign because in the signature campaign minimum rank is MEMBER. Without signature campaign you can join all of this bounty campaign.
Check CryptoTask bounty campaign : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-cryptotask-audit-by-peter-vessenes-new-alchemy-2319968
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Crypto task is 1st fully scalable decentralized freelancing market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This is a very interesting project that needs to be supported specialy us bitcointalk members. Because we have another option to look for an alternative job not only here which is being monopolized by high ranking members.

I agree with you on this. Some platforms for freelancing jobs had been monopolized by we-dont-know-who. I don't know if I buy their excuse that the slots are already filled. If this CryptoTask opens, hopefully we can get a slot and work our way out to financial freedom.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
This is a very interesting project that needs to be supported specialy us bitcointalk members. Because we have another option to look for an alternative job not only here which is being monopolized by high ranking members.
Yes, i have a doubt if bounty manager will choosing CryptoTask as a partner and we can working via here?
Activity: 238
I even doubt this project bounty is still going it's been long best to contact the bounty manager and find out before you fill any form
Really strange, is the ICO extended or is it taking so long? I did not find the exact information. The company has already collected money? If the collection goes well it makes sense to join the company.

As per the website it shows ICO is LIVE and soft cap is reached and total received 1005.10 ETH for now also the crypto task tokens sold 2008300.86 CTF for now and however the exact number for hard cap is determined by the smart contract based on the Pre-sale it will be 10000 ETH. We still need to figure out the complete details regarding the ICO from dev.
Activity: 378
There are many platforms for freelancers and I see the only problem for the solution of which you need smart contracts, this is timely payment. I hope the developer will solve this problem.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Pages:
Jump to: