Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 42. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This platform will make it very easy for every freelancer to get job and works and also big project will get people to earn money and get jobs.  I think they will become a very big website worldwide to provide and get jobs online and also get paid highly and in crypto too. They are also very secure and the payments will also be secure for all the people.

Will there be a limit in the number of workers per category in this platform? Years ago, I was rejected when I applied in Upwork. It says that they can not accept my application because there are many people in the category already.
Yes there will be a limit of workers per category in this platform but don't worry about it beacause you will definitely accept so keep support this project.this project will helpfull for many people's and get popular soon.

How can anybody secure a spot? Is it a first come first serve basis? I hope I will be included in this project as I am really interested in this platform.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
Everything wow I hope it has a rating system so that users will be able to have clue on who they are actually working with and their various work and they did the job
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Its decentralized task market which is based on block chain technology disrupting the current freelancing systems also it is really helping to Find the Jobs, Get the Jobs done also we can help for other users through CryptoTask platform by reviewing them and what additional we can get better with CryptoTask suggest me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
What is major of freelancer work CryptoTask will provide to anyone? As for me, i like write and have SEO skill, How can I apply my CV?

Probably everything, from what it sounds like it's like fiverr where you can post your work and people can hire you for it. IDK when the system will be live though
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
This project is meant to decentralize freelancing market but the concept is not new. Where to find the team behind this project? All I can see are the advisors.

Yeah, the concept is not new and the project needs to have more features so that they can compete well from other competitors. I hope devs will add more details about cryptotask.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Seems like an interesting project! I thint this project worth my and people's time and effort to watch this project. I will stay tuned to this project and I hope this will continue to struggle the different challenges and competitors out here in the crypto world. GoodLuck to the CryptoTask Team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
As freelancer who has lots of problem with traditional freelance websites, I am interested in your project, I have seen other people trying to build something like that but we still don't have good platform in crypto space that can really be alternative to traditional companies in this type of business. So I will keep my eyes on you and same time I'll try to read whitepaper.

Yes I agree with you. I have recently seen a similar project, but I am waiting for the development of ICO and what you will achieve. It seems to me that the competition that we all know will be just a motivation.

Yes, if there will be competitors then this project will be more active and will add more features to compete with other projects. I hope devs will continue to develop cryptotask.
Activity: 280
Where can I see the whitepaper? Do you have any website for the platform? Looking forward for the answers so that I'll know more about this platform and what it can bring to the community. My internet connection is crappy and I can't fully load the first post in the thread which contains picture (?) I think. Thanks in advance admins.

Hey buddy, here is the link of white paper:

https://www.cryptotask.org/Whitepaper_CryptoTask.pdf
Thanks for this Leanna44 Cheesy, now I can looked through and read the whitepaper. Hoping it will help me understand more about the platform so that I can communicate well to the community and learn its goal and mission why the team created this one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
This project is meant to decentralize freelancing market but the concept is not new. Where to find the team behind this project? All I can see are the advisors.
I guess they are too shy or scare to expose the team members of this project because they need privacy, just like us.
But if they really want to have more investors, it is important to be transparent. Although the risk of getting your reputation dirty if the project causes issues.
You are right about your point, I mean what is the reason behind their intentions why they hide their members? This just cause the investors to think negatively and we all know that investors should know all about the project including the team members for them to at least think that they are being transparent and nothing to be worried.
Activity: 14
want to participate in ico can you send me details?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Cryptotask has really big competitors that are well known in the market. Nowadays there are also similar projects based on blockchain technology, some of them already launched their beta website. There must be something more unique than the others, so that freelancers get involved with this platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I guess they are too shy or scare to expose the team members of this project because they need privacy, just like us.
Making that as the reason is really not a good idea because investors wanted to know all the team members so that they can at least know what are there profile history. To be able to get the trust of the potential investors they must be transparent to everyone in my opinion.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market looking like a great project. I hole this project will be conquer. AI want to promote your project on YouTube iff you want interest then contact with me.

I think these freelancing bitcoin marketing via searching job is similar to another project that I have seen. But the uniqueness of the platform is they will pay you just to review some project also.
Activity: 294
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This is a very great ICO for investment which will surely give high return's in the future to all its investors. It is based on giving jobs and getting services from peoples which will generate huge opportunity for all of their clients.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 98
Thank god finally projects that will make life easier for me and most freelancers Cheesy . The cryptocommunity is full of freelancers and people who finally are able to get actually paid for doing simple jobs and what they are good for ,and to simplify the process of finding jobs and get paid fairly well is a really great news for me . I will be following this one for sure.
Activity: 84
As freelancer who has lots of problem with traditional freelance websites, I am interested in your project, I have seen other people trying to build something like that but we still don't have good platform in crypto space that can really be alternative to traditional companies in this type of business. So I will keep my eyes on you and same time I'll try to read whitepaper.

Yes I agree with you. I have recently seen a similar project, but I am waiting for the development of ICO and what you will achieve. It seems to me that the competition that we all know will be just a motivation.
Activity: 560
Pretty interesting project i would say. But perhaps the layout of the introduction page can be improvised?  I mean its pretty cool to direct your participants right to into your youtube introduction video with a simple click on any part of your page. But its pretty frustrating when i am trying to read through the whole page and when it comes to some information or resources sections where i thought it will expand more for me to read on when i clicked onto it. I do understand that the video will explain the whole idea about the project. But you know its just human nature that most of us would prefer summarised facts and key points. But nevertheless,  CryptoTask seems pretty potential in being futuristic. I shall follow this project closely for more updates 1st before investing.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: