Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 707. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
hi to all, i am a problem with cudaminer for Windows for mining LTC, i use a Nvidia GeForce GT 720M but should not be more than 40 Khs per minute , with -H 0 -i 1 -l auto -C 2 , any ideas?

http://s28.postimg.org/5qcobq13h/cuda.png
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Anyone knows if the custom cudaminer for Execoin is really custom, or am i fine using newest "original" one from 28th?
And am I fine using my commands from Vertcoin? Thanks.
Activity: 173
any progres for cudamining heavycoin?

Making progress on a nightly basis (heh heh).  Remember that currently it's not cudaminer, but a separate project.

Christian

What hashrate are you expecting out of something like the 750ti?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
bitleu got finally a pool working.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Making progress on a nightly basis (heh heh).  Remember that currently it's not cudaminer, but a separate project.

Christian

cudaminer 2.0  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Christian
Activity: 182
http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2014-03-12/

that's an idea.. I think there are a few phone with nvidia gpu's  Grin
Yes, but not with CUDA Smiley <<< dream smashing smiley
legendary
http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2014-03-12/

that's an idea.. I think there are a few phone with nvidia gpu's  Grin
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Would anyone have proper launch settings for 750ti (and/or also 770), for script-jane at nfactor11?
I suspect these have been posted already, but having no luck going through the forum search...

I'm currently doing about 58kh/s on each card, but I have no clue if this is far off, or good, or what...

My launch settings (K for the 770, T for the 750ti):
cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:CACH -o stratum+tcp://somepool:someport -u someuser -p somepassword -i 0 -L 2 -l K96x2,T5x16

I got these from a couple of autotunes that would most times crash before it was done, and I ran autotune separately for one card at a time.

Cheers,
Myagui

I get best results with t99x2 for my 750tis with -b 4096 -L 1 with n11. With that kernel I get 60-61 so your 58 is pretty close to what these cards get at this nfactor. Also try t128x2 could possibly get a few kHs more and try ocing it too.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Afaik the lowercase k kernel is preferred over the K kernel in that case. Same with t

Have been trying with both, but haven't found a setting yet that shows any improvement with lowercase versus uppercase.
Thanks for the suggestion though, I might still get there!

for 770 is
-i 0 -h 2 -c 0 -m 0 -l K108x1

dont use Lookgap yet
and please not for what i observed n=11 has only 20% or ur regular scrypt haash  Wink

This definitely improved my 770 hashing performance. Thanks!

- Myagui

[edit] Oh, 20% of scrypt performance, is roughly where I'm at now, so no need for much head scratching I suppose! Thanks again!
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
what is exactly the purpose of the Kimoto Gravity Well ?

Quick adaptation of the difficulty target even to very drastic changes to network hashing rates.

It prevents problems with insta-mining at launch (that could otherwise generate many blocks per minute)
and with multi-pools hopping onto the coin, and jumping off as quickly as they came.

Coins that don't do this tend to get in trouble quickly (see e.g. Aurora Coin which recently had trouble with really long confirmation times)

Christian

Activity: 121
Would anyone have proper launch settings for 750ti (and/or also 770), for script-jane at nfactor11?
I suspect these have been posted already, but having no luck going through the forum search...

I'm currently doing about 58kh/s on each card, but I have no clue if this is far off, or good, or what...

cudaminer.exe -a scrypt-jane:CACH -o stratum+tcp://somepool:someport -u someuser -p somepassword -i 0 -L 2 -l K96x2,T5x16

I got these from a couple of autotunes that would most times crash before it was done, and I ran autotune separately for one card at a time.

Cheers,
Myagui
for 770 is
-i 0 -h 2 -c 0 -m 0 -l K108x1

dont use Lookgap yet
and please not for what i observed n=11 has only 20% or ur regular scrypt haash  Wink
legendary
what is exactly the purpose of the Kimoto Gravity Well ?
Activity: 154
Afaik the lowercase k kernel is preferred over the K kernel in that case. Same with t
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

Cheers,
Myagui
Activity: 95
Activity: 350
Last I saw, no pools were working
legendary
Dont work cudaminer maxwell with BTL and my 2 750 ti Huh

I try this pool :

http://btl.okaypool.com/

and this settings :

cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:1394480376,4,30 -o stratum+tcp://btl11.okaypool.com:3369 -u xxx.1 -p xxx -l T120x24

Whats Wrong Huh Help Pls Smiley .
The pool
Something I don't get, they release a pool but don't test it ? (this is a general comment, not necessarily for this pool)
Activity: 182
Cudaminer work but only boooooo! , Never yay!!! .
Likely a problem with Stratum, or a very slow internet connection.
I don't think BTL is oficially supported yet.
Activity: 434
Cudaminer work but only boooooo! , Never yay!!! .
Jump to: