Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 708. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dont work cudaminer maxwell with BTL and my 2 750 ti Huh

I try this pool :

http://btl.okaypool.com/

and this settings :

cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:1394480376,4,30 -o stratum+tcp://btl11.okaypool.com:3369 -u xxx.1 -p xxx -l T120x24

Whats Wrong Huh Help Pls Smiley .
My leg stopped working, please fix it.
The doctor would now ask why it doesn't work, no feeling, not moving?
So, I, being a doctor, would ask what CudaMiner is telling you... because with just the launch code we can't fix anything.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Dont work cudaminer maxwell with BTL and my 2 750 ti Huh

I try this pool :

http://btl.okaypool.com/

and this settings :

cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:1394480376,4,30 -o stratum+tcp://btl11.okaypool.com:3369 -u xxx.1 -p xxx -l T120x24

Whats Wrong Huh Help Pls Smiley .
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I'm surprised they haven't left already. The value of the coin is way too low to be worth it
some people are really delusional...

I was on that coin till about 3 hours after it went to the proper block reward. On my 780 it would take over a year to earn 1 bitcoin.  I would just about break even on power.

And it's dropped a lot since then. Such a waste but it keeps the amd guys away from anything we want
My strategy was to join a p2pool during sunday afternoon while the block was still at 1 gpuc and accumulate a lot of share when they were easy to get and switch to a normal pool when the block 2600 hit the network
It did pay off somehow (was able to get 13000gpuc from the p2pool) however the payout on the normal pool dropped pretty fast (3000 overnight ) and I went back to exe right in the morning.
I wish I had dumped my stack then...
Activity: 350
I'm surprised they haven't left already. The value of the coin is way too low to be worth it
some people are really delusional...

I was on that coin till about 3 hours after it went to the proper block reward. On my 780 it would take over a year to earn 1 bitcoin.  I would just about break even on power.

And it's dropped a lot since then. Such a waste but it keeps the amd guys away from anything we want
legendary
some people are really delusional... (I say that... but I still believe in MRC  Grin which clearly at the moment relies more on faith that fact...)
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
/usr/bin/ld: cudaminer-cpu-miner.o: undefined reference to symbol 'SHA256'
/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:376: recipe for target 'cudaminer' failed
make[2]: *** [cudaminer] Error 1

any ideas?
yesterday git worked just fine

hmm need to link to OpenSSL libraries now... maybe that is not done yet.

The patch I supplied had a modified configure.ac. However, to make it work you have to completely clean everything flat and regenerate all the autoconf stuff. "make distclean" and run autogen.sh again.

I'm in the same boat, getting similar errors and not sure how to proceed...

For Reference, I just installed Ubuntu 13.10 today and am trying for the life of me to get Cudaminer to compile for my gtx750 ti's, error after error, finally keep getting this below..

Code:
cudaminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `stratum_gen_work':
/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master/cpu-miner.c:728: undefined reference to `SHA256'
fermi_kernel.o: In function `KernelInterface::do_blake256(dim3, dim3, int, int, unsigned int*, unsigned int, int, bool)':
/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master/salsa_kernel.h:104: undefined reference to `default_do_blake256'
fermi_kernel.o: In function `KernelInterface::prepare_blake256(int, unsigned int const*, unsigned int const*)':
/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master/salsa_kernel.h:101: undefined reference to `default_prepare_blake256'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master'
make: *** [all] Error 2
ted@miner1:~/Downloads/CudaMiner-master$

Getting closer?...

TIME   -g -O2 -MT cudaminer-cpu-miner.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/cudaminer-cpu-miner.Tpo -c -o cudaminer-cpu-miner.o `test -f 'cpu-miner.c' || echo './'`cpu-miner.c
cpu-miner.c:38:25: fatal error: openssl/sha.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [cudaminer-cpu-miner.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/evan/Downloads/CudaMiner-master'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/evan/Downloads/CudaMiner-master'

legendary
anyone interested in BitLeu, there are no pools working so its 100% solo mining right now
on another note, when i leave my system mining and turn off my display, when ever i turn the screen on again i can never get the screen to wake up after a few hours? hmmm
think my windows system is dieinggggg

I might get back later on, but blocks are not coming as easily as yesterday...
But I need to reach 1000 exe first.... or before everybody on gpuc has left the boat to mine execoin...
Activity: 434
Ok I have reached the limit GPU +250 mhz +550 mhz and Memory

640 kh/s total consumption of 2 cards from the meter to the house by removing the pc I think it's 50 watts each.

ORIGINAL BIOS

windows 7 64 bit, cudaminer x86 (32-bit) with these parameters and the browser CHROME OPEN.

-0-H 2-l T10x24-m 1-b 4096

Here is a screen of my 2 MSI 750ti, Driver 335.23 MSI Afterburner Overclocking 2.3.1:

You can do better ? .
anyone interested in BitLeu, there are no pools working so its 100% solo mining right now
on another note, when i leave my system mining and turn off my display, when ever i turn the screen on again i can never get the screen to wake up after a few hours? hmmm
think my windows system is dieinggggg
Activity: 12
/usr/bin/ld: cudaminer-cpu-miner.o: undefined reference to symbol 'SHA256'
/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
Makefile:376: recipe for target 'cudaminer' failed

any ideas?
yesterday git worked just fine

hmm need to link to OpenSSL libraries now... maybe that is not done yet.

The patch I supplied had a modified configure.ac. However, to make it work you have to completely clean everything flat and regenerate all the autoconf stuff. "make distclean" and run autogen.sh again.

I'm in the same boat, getting similar errors and not sure how to proceed...

For Reference, I just installed Ubuntu 13.10 today and am trying for the life of me to get Cudaminer to compile for my gtx750 ti's, error after error, finally keep getting this below..

Code:
cudaminer-cpu-miner.o: In function `stratum_gen_work':
/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master/cpu-miner.c:728: undefined reference to `SHA256'
fermi_kernel.o: In function `KernelInterface::do_blake256(dim3, dim3, int, int, unsigned int*, unsigned int, int, bool)':
/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master/salsa_kernel.h:104: undefined reference to `default_do_blake256'
fermi_kernel.o: In function `KernelInterface::prepare_blake256(int, unsigned int const*, unsigned int const*)':
/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master/salsa_kernel.h:101: undefined reference to `default_prepare_blake256'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ted/Downloads/CudaMiner-master'
ted@miner1:~/Downloads/CudaMiner-master$
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The chrome trick doesn`t work for risers!!!!!!!!! Huh Cry
Because risers!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
The chrome trick doesn`t work for risers!!!!!!!!! Huh Cry
legendary
this is for BitLeu, Heavycoin is not yet implemented in cudaminer

I don't know if it is really possible to autotune 3 cards at the same time (I understood some were having problem with autotune crashing at the end)
I think, It would be easier to find a config for each card first
Activity: 9
im having trouble solo mining heavycoin. could someone one help me with the config and bat files?

-bat    cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:1394480376,4,30 -d 0,1,2 -i 0 -H 2 -D -o 127.0.0.1:3343 -O user:pass

-conf    listen=1
maxconnections=25
gen=1
genproclimit=-1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=3433
p2pport=3433
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Not being able to throw a lot at heavycoin might not be a problem at all, I'm having doubts that the price would hold up under selling volume.
legendary
Pool mining heavycoin with the CPU minerd has yielded about 52 coins in 24 hours (8 threads on an i7 3820 @ 3.6 GHz = 154 khash/s)...
I tried a bit. with 4 thread everything was ok, hovewer with 8, the gpu usage of the amd card (and/or the one on riser) was not stable at all . The gtx780ti didn't show this sort of behaviour.
I'm CPU mining while mining middlecoin.com with -i 0,0,0 -H 2,2,2 on a 780ti and (2) 660ti, no errors or problems and I'm even surfing the web while maxing out at 8 threads. Not even a slow down on my GPU hash rate.
may-be it is only an amd problem ?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Pool mining heavycoin with the CPU minerd has yielded about 52 coins in 24 hours (8 threads on an i7 3820 @ 3.6 GHz = 154 khash/s)...
I tried a bit. with 4 thread everything was ok, hovewer with 8, the gpu usage of the amd card (and/or the one on riser) was not stable at all . The gtx780ti didn't show this sort of behaviour.
I'm CPU mining while mining middlecoin.com with -i 0,0,0 -H 2,2,2 on a 780ti and (2) 660ti, no errors or problems and I'm even surfing the web while maxing out at 8 threads. Not even a slow down on my GPU hash rate.
legendary
Just saw this...  Go get em!!

...This coin will be GPU mineable in no time.

Christian

Pool mining heavycoin with the CPU minerd has yielded about 52 coins in 24 hours (8 threads on an i7 3820 @ 3.6 GHz = 154 khash/s). Traded them for about 0.002 BTC at c-cex.com. It's nice to be able to mine at the same time my GPUs are mining scrypt, but... if we could GPU mine this coin at even just 5x the CPU hash rate, then it would be as profitable as other scrypt or scrypt jane coins (for me anyway).
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

I believe more in automated airdrops implemented as a wallet feature Wink

What keeps people from making new wallets continuously .. and automate this ? or make many virtual machines and have many wallets in those ?

the fact that you need to hold a minimum amount of coins in your wallet at a given time T to be eligible for the airdrop (the proof is in the block chain, verifyable for all. By making a transaction using these wallet addresses as inputs the wallet will claim the airdrop. The output of the transaction will be the airdrop amount plus the sum of the inputs. Other nodes will verify that the inputs exceed the minimum amount and that the output has the correct total before forwarding such transactions. Essentially proof is required that the wallet holds the private keys to these addresses - such a transaction accomplishes this AND transfers the airdropped coins to the wallet - similar to how Proof of Stake works).

And the fact that coin supply is limited (the amount of mineable coins until time T is known and the maximum amount of airdropped coins can also be computed).  So you can create lots of wallets, but you cannot easily get the minimum required amount into each wallet.

You either have to mine or buy coins to maximize your airdrop profits. And you may have to create multiple wallets for claiming multiple airdrops. This is a minor nuisance, mostly intended to deter hoarders. After all it is supposed to be somewhat fair.

Even for multiple successive airdrops (let's say every 3 months) upper bounds for the coin supply can be given.

Christian
Jump to: