Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 797. (Read 3426922 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
After allot of tweeks over a few weeks I've managed to get 167 KHs on a gtx 650 ti (multipool was showing 191khs) with these settings
cudaminer.exe -H 1 -i 0 -t 1 -C 2 -l  K8x16
Overclocked volts 1.115 (+50)
Core clock + 115
memory clock - 110
Seems to run stable, on for 40 + hours without a crash.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
is panda coin profitable?
Activity: 91
1045 khash/s for microCoin (MRC) on a 1000W PSU

GPU 0   526 khash/s   780ti SC
GPU 1   245 khash/s   660ti OEM
GPU 2   264 khash/s   660ti SC

-d 0,1,2 -i 0,0,0 --algo=scrypt-jane:MRC -C 0,1,1 -H 2,2,2 -m 1,1,1 -l T24x24,K7x32,K7x24 -R 3 -s 10 -L 1 -b 4096
Activity: 84
I mine VTC & the new PANDA coin with 2014.2.9 on my 650 Ti. Same settings as VTC:
cudaminer.exe  --algo=scrypt:2048

Its available for download on page 1 of this Thread, and check out the Readme.txt for other algo settings for other coins aswell.

Enjoy !
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Any plans to implement vertcoin/adaptive N factor support? Bit annoying to have to use a custom build to mine it, rather than just an option. (Or is it already there and I'm just clueless?)

I hear some other Scypt coins are thinking of implementing it as well, too.
Activity: 10
Yes, with MicroCoin, it that special?
I seem to have a "lucky card", it automagically clocks itself higher than the factory overclock suggests.
I think that's about normal. My Gigabyte 780 gets a little over 500 on MicroCoin.

On another note, I just got back from the airport and sat down at the computer my 780 is mining on and noticed that things were behaving a little funky. Turns out the SSD was full and my output log contained 77GB worth of cuda errors. (I've been running cudaminer in a forked bash shell and redirecting stdout to a log). Thank goodness for trim.

I also have a Gigabyte 780. I get around 515kh/s with: -H 2 -a scrypt-jane:MRC -l T24x20

If I overclock the base clock +194, memory clock -500, and power +5%, I get 580kh/s.

cudaminer is awesome
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

On another note, I just got back from the airport and sat down at the computer my 780 is mining on and noticed that things were behaving a little funky. Turns out the SSD was full and my output log contained 77GB worth of cuda errors. (I've been running cudaminer in a forked bash shell and redirecting stdout to a log). Thank goodness for trim.

better error handling and recovery is on my TODO list.

CUDA behaves a bit funny once a serious error occured. I will have to do some research on how to reset the driver.

would Linux offer a feature to keep rolling logs that are automatically getting trimmed at the top, e.g. to a fixed file size or to a fixed number of lines?

Christian
Activity: 34
I seem to have a "lucky card", it automagically clocks itself higher than the factory overclock suggests.
I think that's about normal. My Gigabyte 780 gets a little over 500 on MicroCoin.

Activity: 1
I ran cudaminer on autotune and i want to know what configuration it is running on, beacuse it has been  running perfect am not sure if it is the launch config or it could be that I turned off my pc for a few hours after runing the cudaminer for three days straight. In cudaminer app I scroll up but it have already ran enough that you can't scroll up to see the launch configuration. Is there another solution?Huh Please

no other way but to run it again.  you couldrun autotune with debug output so you can pick the config with the optimal rates
Activity: 103
How to use the time limit function? The read me doesn't give a letter like the launch config (-l). If you know how to use it please let me know.  Wink
--time-limit

so its

cudaminer.exe --time-limit <60> server user:pwd

for 60 seconds, correct?
without the "<" and ">"

Thanks it worked
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
How to use the time limit function? The read me doesn't give a letter like the launch config (-l). If you know how to use it please let me know.  Wink
--time-limit

so its

for 60 seconds, correct?
without the "<" and ">"
Activity: 69
now it doesnt crush but it doesn't validate with the cpu hmm (and yes i am at stock ;P) thanks btw!

EDIT 1: My bad I forgot to put the MRC instead of YAC... Is 315 khps for the gtx 780?

EDIT 2: sorry again I mean 157 khps (I use 2 gtx 780)
I am getting about 480khash/s with my Asus GTX 780 (Factory overclock), so I am sure you can get more out of yours.
Kernel config: -l T12x24 or T24x24 (Latest being a bit more screen laggy)

You get 480 from 1 card? :O

-s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:MRC -i 0 -C 2 -b 8192 -L 2 -l T24x24

try this Smiley
depending on where you mine, I would remove the "-s 10" as it is the scanning time

speed drops if i do... I am getting 390 or so from each card now... Any more suggestions? ;/
How to use the time limit function? The read me doesn't give a letter like the launch config (-l). If you know how to use it please let me know.  Wink
--time-limit

so its

for 60 seconds, correct?
legendary
How to use the time limit function? The read me doesn't give a letter like the launch config (-l). If you know how to use it please let me know.  Wink
--time-limit
legendary
now it doesnt crush but it doesn't validate with the cpu hmm (and yes i am at stock ;P) thanks btw!

EDIT 1: My bad I forgot to put the MRC instead of YAC... Is 315 khps for the gtx 780?

I am getting about 480khash/s with my Asus GTX 780 (Factory overclock), so I am sure you can get more out of yours.

try this Smiley
depending on where you mine, I would remove the "-s 10" as it is the scanning time
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
PandaCoin mining on MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozen:  K6x32  -i 1, slight OC @ 1280 / 3040
As it halves normal scrypt i think its pretty good, anyone got a better config?

155 khash/s
Activity: 69

try this Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Jump to: