Author

Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX] - page 934. (Read 3426921 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I will mine Maxcoin when its launched, I have a gtx 770.  If anyone here helps me out when I can use this on windows, ill give you 10% of all the Maxcoins I get for one week.

Pm me Smiley

bumpedibump

Just wait till 7:00 UTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
3 hours to go, i need to go out but i am too busy waiting
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I will mine Maxcoin when its launched, I have a gtx 770.  If anyone here helps me out when I can use this on windows, ill give you 10% of all the Maxcoins I get for one week.

Pm me Smiley

bumpedibump
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
What kind of cudaminer would I download for my ancient 570 GTX that I just build into my computer again for this evening? Cheesy

The Windows build has been promised for 7pm GMT. I have a 570 GTX too and just removed the 7950s from a rig just for this, so I hope it does come when they promise. Testing most recent cudaminer with scrypt produces 245kh/s... looking forward to seeing the keccak rate!
Activity: 70
christian have you had a chance to try out your 780 with the new cudaminer yet?
be interesting to see what you can find out

Nope. No compute 3.5 device anywhere near.

UPDATE: keccak.cu now works when built for sm_30 with -maxrregcount=63.  -> 10% speed gain.

Just be aware that the resulting binary will only run scrypt-jane on Compute 3.0 devices then. Oops Wink

Wait, I thought you had a couple 780's and 780 Ti's.

I am not at home.

So....why not?!

Wouldn't you being at home optimizing this for cuda 3.5 mean more monies for us? Cheesy
makes sense, you going to be able to jump on the launch?
if your unable to i will mine some for you :-) after all, i wouldn’t be mining atall if it weren't for you
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

UPDATE: keccak.cu now works when built for sm_30 with -maxrregcount=63.  -> 10% speed gain.

Just be aware that the resulting binary will only run scrypt-jane on Compute 3.0 devices then. Oops Wink

I am not at home.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
My 3 GTX 780's and 1 780 Ti are standing by. Too bad I get home from work at 4pm. I'll miss the launch by 2 hours. Still, probably in a lot better position than all those AMD miners Cheesy

Pm me Smiley
no, the 780, 780 ti, and titan are 3.5

everything below is 3.0
Activity: 266
one noob question, i can't find that information online: is GTX 760 compute 3.5 capable? thanks!

Nope only 3.0

thanks, but why is that, i thought it's based on the same chip as gtx 780?
one noob question, i can't find that information online: is GTX 760 compute 3.5 capable? thanks!

Nope only 3.0
Activity: 266
UPDATE: keccak.cu now works when built for sm_30 with -maxrregcount=63.  -> 10% speed gain.

is this another, just download and compile? or would i not see a difference?
and i have every version of cudaminer i have compiled stored so i still get my scrypt-jame on 3.5 Wink

i thought you had some 780's and 780 ti's from earlier test?

damn someone blabbed about cudaminer on the maxcoin reddit :p
"There will be many annoyed ATI miners... and a few happy Nvidia miners of course!"

ooo noooo

Hey everyone, just going pop in and say something everyone is probably tired of hearing!
But I have a GTX 780.
Will there be a binary for windows ready for the maxcoin release?

Read the last few pages. OP says it's probably done by 19:00GMT, 30mins before the MaxCoin release. If they don't postpone it again...
Activity: 84
Hey everyone, just going pop in and say something everyone is probably tired of hearing!
But I have a GTX 780.
Will there be a binary for windows ready for the maxcoin release?
Guys can you help me out? Fairly new to all of this, got a Gtx 770, On windows 7. Help me try out to see how much I can get with Keccak? Smiley
Jump to: