Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 118. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Low/wrong payout!  Huh

On web page http://curecoin.net/index.php/en/inside-curecoin/stats - User Aboy68
Yesterday in frame 14 the statistics was  about 240 coins.
Today in frame 3 the statistics are 255 coins.
My payout today was 126 coins  Angry
The payout are declining while my folding are stable and total folds are going DOWN.

Something is really spooky!!!
Please give me an understandable explanation!

Are there anybody else that have this!

------------ Edit -------------

With statistics from http://kakaostats.com/t.php?col=2&t=224497&offset=1&search_text=&filter=active
I did take the total numbers from column "Points 24h" and extracted my share of total value (From 6 pages)
Then I have 2,87% of total folding, 2,87% of 7488 are 215 coins!!!
This amount of total folding I have hade for many days, and the payouts have been 126, 146, 152, 152, 156, 157, 157.
The payout value are going in the wrong direction! Your calculations are wrong!!!

With statistics from http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497
Total 24h folding for team curecoin = 100,299,528
Aboy68 24h folding = 2,660,580
Share for Aboy68 are = 2.65%
2.65% of 7488 coins are 198 coins
Again a prof that your calculations are wrong!!!

Please correct the calculations and do adjustments to the faulty payouts!

//Aboy68
-- please correct me if I'm wrong --

Josh looked into the issue, and it seems that the pool is paying out the full 7488 coins per day to accounts, though doing a bit of math on my end, yesterday's frame saw you with 3.07% of the folding power of the team, which should have given you 229.8816 coins. What is the address your payouts are going to?

The pool does use a PPLNS system, which might be bugged. The payout for my account appears around 40% less than it should as well. . . I'll bug Josh to delve a bit deeper. Sad

My curecoin wallet address is BDPCrnhXeR28WyASN2yNSVhsmRB1KUmtD7
Thanks for seeing the same thing I have seen.
//Aboy68
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research

So I'm folding since Tuesday: 10 cores CPU and 1 HD7950. I didn't get neither points nor Curecoins. Is this "Folding for Curecoins" thing a hoax?

Same here. The payouts are ridiculously low. According to the FAHControls I have to get roughly 4000 PPD. Since yesterday my PPD @ cryptobullionpools were 325 (!). Today it's 910. For a whole week of folding I got 0.116 CURE which equals 0.9 cents.  Huh

Hello all. My first post here.

@ Rainer4256,

There is something wrong in your settings (configuration) on FAHControl.

CPU (10 cores - ??); You should received over - 20 000 PPD.
and 1 HD7950;  This GPU does with Core_17 (0x17) about 60 000-70 000 PPD.

You get (today according to statistics) around 4000+ PPD. Ask for help on - https://foldingforum.org/viewforum.php?f=61

I apologize for bad English

Greetings from Bulgaria
First of all: thank you for offering help.
To keep my computers operable I reduced the number of cores to 8:
System 1: 3 cores @ 2.8 GHz i5, 1 HD7950, OS Ubuntu 14.04; est. PPD 3257
System 2: 3 cores @ 1.6 GHz AMD A8-4555M APU, OS Ubuntu 14.04; est. PPD 373 (my main working device)
System 3: 2 cores @ 3.08 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OSX 10.9; est. PPD 713
All systems are running properly without showing any errors.
The F&H Configuration Guide says: "The Folding@home (FAH) client typically runs well using the default settings."
So therefore my setup can't be completely wrong.

The 7950 probably isn't doing anything since Linux and F@H don't play well together (yet).
I've heard about that. For the current project (9406) it predicts 10500 pts, which is roughly 3000 PPD for this 3-days project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

So I'm folding since Tuesday: 10 cores CPU and 1 HD7950. I didn't get neither points nor Curecoins. Is this "Folding for Curecoins" thing a hoax?

Same here. The payouts are ridiculously low. According to the FAHControls I have to get roughly 4000 PPD. Since yesterday my PPD @ cryptobullionpools were 325 (!). Today it's 910. For a whole week of folding I got 0.116 CURE which equals 0.9 cents.  Huh

@ Rainer4256,

You get (today according to statistics) around 4000+ PPD. Ask for help on - https://foldingforum.org/viewforum.php?f=61

Greetings from Bulgaria
System 2: 3 cores @ 1.6 GHz AMD A8-4555M APU, OS Ubuntu 14.04; est. PPD 373 (my main working device)
The F&H Configuration Guide says: "The Folding@home (FAH) client typically runs well using the default settings."

The 7950 probably isn't doing anything since Linux and F@H don't play well together (yet).

@ Rainer4256,

Greetings from Bulgaria
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Seems to be that I just received correction of wrong/smaller payment happened on 9-th of June. Keep up the good work... Wink
EDIT:
My mistake, incom was from Minep.it, so no correction of low payment from 9-th of June...  Huh
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

@ Rainer4256,

Greetings from Bulgaria
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
An adjustment to the payout system has been made to compensate for having a much larger PPD team total then during test phases. Ill continue to fine tune it to even out the payouts. 3 hours payouts are also in the works.

--Cygnus

To clarify, I believe Josh changed the rampup/cooldown for PPLNS, correct?
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
An adjustment to the payout system has been made to compensate for having a much larger PPD team total then during test phases. Ill continue to fine tune it to even out the payouts. 3 hours payouts are also in the works.

--Cygnus
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Low/wrong payout!  Huh

On web page http://curecoin.net/index.php/en/inside-curecoin/stats - User Aboy68
Yesterday in frame 14 the statistics was  about 240 coins.
My payout today was 126 coins  Angry
The payout are declining while my folding are stable and total folds are going DOWN.

With statistics from http://kakaostats.com/t.php?col=2&t=224497&offset=1&search_text=&filter=active
I did take the total numbers from column "Points 24h" and extracted my share of total value (From 6 pages)
This amount of total folding I have hade for many days, and the payouts have been 126, 146, 152, 152, 156, 157, 157.
The payout value are going in the wrong direction! Your calculations are wrong!!!

With statistics from http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497

//Aboy68

Josh looked into the issue, and it seems that the pool is paying out the full 7488 coins per day to accounts, though doing a bit of math on my end, yesterday's frame saw you with 3.07% of the folding power of the team, which should have given you 229.8816 coins. What is the address your payouts are going to?

The pool does use a PPLNS system, which might be bugged. The payout for my account appears around 40% less than it should as well. . . I'll bug Josh to delve a bit deeper. Sad
Activity: 71
On a side remark: the current team result remind me quite to Fuji-san

Even the little side crater from the last eruption

Grin

Keep folding !
... to give an edge to very large farms, thus discouraging the average joe folder from switching teams

Really ? Now that is a bit ... discouraging.  Huh

The original intend from F@H was to use spare resources from everyone's PC at home. But now it sounds like Folding@Business ?

I keep wondering if this F@H thing is just another project for the benefit of the elites for which we -- the slaves -- have to pay (like the whole fiat money system).

If you want to learn about this "F@H thing" please start reading here: http://folding.stanford.edu/home/

It's for the benefits of all of us ... Helping to understand the "misbehavior" of proteins causing health issues and eventually lead to development of drugs to fight against ... Long story, short.

You don't have to pay anything,if you don't like. No slavery at all. (Maybe some addiction, can't refuse that)
I don't have to pay anything? What about electricity? And yes I read that paper and it sounds good.
But don't governments keep telling us that the current money system is the best we can have? I have no doubt that it's for the benefit of the elites. So why not think about F@H has the same purpose. I have no evidence for this but thinking about it.
... to give an edge to very large farms, thus discouraging the average joe folder from switching teams

Really ? Now that is a bit ... discouraging.  Huh

The original intend from F@H was to use spare resources from everyone's PC at home. But now it sounds like Folding@Business ?

I keep wondering if this F@H thing is just another project for the benefit of the elites for which we -- the slaves -- have to pay (like the whole fiat money system).

If you want to learn about this "F@H thing" please start reading here: http://folding.stanford.edu/home/

It's for the benefits of all of us ... Helping to understand the "misbehavior" of proteins causing health issues and eventually lead to development of drugs to fight against ... Long story, short.

You don't have to pay anything,if you don't like. No slavery at all. (Maybe some addiction, can't refuse that)
Activity: 75

Really? You wonder this about a method of freely donating computation time to research that has existed for a decade?

Low/wrong payout!  Huh

Yesterday in frame 14 the statistics was  about 240 coins.
My payout today was 126 coins  Angry

//Aboy68
Please note the stats calc is a beta tool, and does not use an identical payout method as the pool. The pool is doing what it is supposed to do.

Basically, the system was designed to give an edge to very large farms, thus discouraging the average joe folder from switching teams in an attempt to run up against large gpu farms. The point of curecoin is collect the largest farms of gpus, hence greatly increasing folding power. Further fine tuning will be implemented soon to even this out.

On a side note, linux and AMD card compatibility is in progress. Team curecoin has tossed enough power at F@H for them to put a rush on more linux based AMD compatibility. So expect the competition to grow again , AMD linux users can test the client again now, some updates are already in place.

Low/wrong payout!  Huh

//Aboy68

I don't understand your reply. Are you changing the calculations?
Please explain why my coins are going down when they should go up!
I have used 3 folding statistics pages and they are all pointing in that the rewards should be higher and go up.
Please show that you have double checked the statistics and the payout levels are right the last week.

//Aboy68
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
Please note the stats calc is a beta tool, and does not use an identical payout method as the pool. The pool is doing what it is supposed to do.

Basically, the system was designed to give an edge to very large farms, thus discouraging the average joe folder from switching teams in an attempt to run up against large gpu farms. The point of curecoin is collect the largest farms of gpus, hence greatly increasing folding power. Further fine tuning will be implemented soon to even this out.

On a side note, linux and AMD card compatibility is in progress. Team curecoin has tossed enough power at F@H for them to put a rush on more linux based AMD compatibility. So expect the competition to grow again , AMD linux users can test the client again now, some updates are already in place.

Low/wrong payout!  Huh

//Aboy68
Low/wrong payout!  Huh

//Aboy68
Activity: 153
Thanks for the support, it's what keeps me moving every day.
Also to everyone else Fold fast Fold strong Fold every WU THE DAY COMES CLOSER!
Great things are in the works. keep up the great work everyone, We are sooo close!
Jump to: