Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 121. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
So I'm folding since Tuesday: 10 cores CPU and 1 HD7950. I didn't get neither points nor Curecoins. Is this "Folding for Curecoins" thing a hoax?

What's your username on F@H, and does it exactly match the one on cryptobullionpools.com?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
So I'm folding since Tuesday: 10 cores CPU and 1 HD7950. I didn't get neither points nor Curecoins. Is this "Folding for Curecoins" thing a hoax?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Calling: ChasingThe­Dream

What happends with your speed, you are slowing down?
Can I help you with anything?

//Aboy68
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Sounds good...I'm back into folding with my main rig.
legendary
are there any future goals, any ongoing projects Huh
Plenty! In July, we're going to be setting up a table at the BTC:Chicago conference, so we're preparing literature on that. Tomorrow we'll publish the devfund blog, which will have a post every time dev funds are sent, with the following information:
-TxID
-Who 'owns' the address
-What the funds will be used for/are being used for
-Amount

This will allow the dev funds to be a lot more transparent. The blog hasn't been a priority until now, simply because of the low current market value of CURE, the dev funds don't have much purchasing power, and we've been using personal funds and IPO funds instead to pay for things.

Additionally, F@H has some very exciting developments in the works, such as ocore, and as such we are working on modifying our backend to support their changes.

In the next week or two, I'll be working on assembling a marketing team. Our first target will be the top 728x90 ad space on http://www.coinmarketcap.com/. If people want to start designing banners, be my guest. I'll be starting a new thread dedicated to the development of that, probably over at the curecoin forums. I'm planning on having people submit banner ideas, and I'll pick the winner with community input, with a small CURE prize.

legendary
I've been trying to setup a Curecoin pool using NOMP but haven't had any luck yet, is there something out of the ordinary with block submissions? I keep seeing messages like this when submitting a block:

We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the daemon, share data: {"job":"10a2","ip":"127.0.0.1","worker":"bsom.1","height":2903,"reward":13000000,"difficulty":106.83760684,"shareDiff":"78839945.97002709","blockDiff":3675593.04712938,"blockDiffActual":3675593.04712938,"blockHash":"000000000000003679e92759a80c36f6f40d2a370bf9f03ce0567b707358369b"}

Using the latest wallet with the following coin config:

{
    "name": "Curecoin",
    "symbol": "CURE",
    "algorithm": "sha256"
}

I have the same issues as well. I am very interested in the answer.

Same issue here, too

Anyone? I have everything in place for a CURE pool and miners wanting to mine but its useless if block submissions don't work.

I believe runlinux found a solution to this that he mentioned in IRC, something about setting the daemon settings to accept some sort of message. I'll ask him on IRC and post back.
legendary
Just put up a post on my blog with 1300+ email subscribed readers about this coin - http://fuk.io/june-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptocoins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

Im suggesting to mine/buy it. The post is also promoted to reddit/twitter etc. Please read and hit me up with a coin to keep blog ads free Smiley
The next post will be exclusive interview with one of CEX.io owners - subscribe to mailing list if you want to know when it comes!

* CURE – B5o2YCPdJuT6666hpNeW3iqeyoTzDdTU11

Thanks, sent you a few CURE Smiley
legendary
Im currently folding in 4 different cancer projects, 9406, 9408, 13000 and 13001.

Are there any page where we could find how different project are progressing?
Now when Im folding, Im kind of part of the project groups Smiley
Investing money and time - and that are significant for investments.

If you streatch this - what are my shares in a project, ea 9406?

//Aboy68

Hey! Unfortunately there's no place to see 'progress' in the projects. As I understand it, the folding work is mostly trial and error, in that at any point a WU could provide a 'solution', and all returned WUs that don't provide a solution are used to improve future WUs, but can't really give much of an indication of progress other than that WUs are being completed.
Activity: 71
but any other posters can chime in with opinions.

A simple public survey with visible names ... Don't need to be a secret election.

Oh, and I like the original one actually.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
the flaw is the premine and a shitload coins for the future existing already and could be abused or hacked/stolen

instead of doing a premine they should have done a implementation

where each day 10000 cure are mined with sha256

and 8000 of it is send towards the folding reward distribution wallet

there a lot coins which have a mechanics like this implemented

called a charity share or a foundation share and so on......

this coins cant be abused/stolen because then not all exist from beginning but are slowly created day by day
Activity: 75
For those waiting for the Logo Poll results: I'm still trying to get a hold of the bounty pledgers, as the original poll organizer has been out of contact for a few days.

The Logo Contest was started by some motivated community members who weren't happy with the current logo. The Dev Team didn't have a problem with the current logo, but in the spirit of community the logo contest was allowed to grow. One dev even contributed the lion's share of the reward, and we hosted the poll on the website. Still, this was a community effort, community funded and driven. The results were not meant to be binding.

Unfortunately, things did not go as planned. The voting limits were gamed by using IP address changers to repeatedly vote, fraudulently. Most of this activity left telltale signs in the vote logs, including periodic bursts of rapidly timed votes from sequential IPs in the same IP block. Upon lookup of a given group, they all belonged to a single datacenter, and live views of site traffic would show multiple simultaneous hits on the page from a single location as the votes came in. These votes could be removed, though there is potential for accidental removal of valid votes as well.

I've reached out to the pledgers about how to proceed, but any other posters can chime in with opinions. It's a community poll, so perhaps there's a community solution.

I just wanted to let everyone know where it stands as of now, and explain the delay in announcing the winner.

Yes. You can reread the thread for details, but there are things such as conference appearances in the works, and more.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Activity: 725
Merit: 500

FREE 0% CureCoin pool now available from iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley

Activity: 107
Cookie...Cookie.
Curecoin really needs a market where people can buy models of proteins, shirts, lanyards, GPU's, ASIC's etc. I have never built such a website but would be willing to partner up with someone to make it happen. Long live curecoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I've been trying to setup a Curecoin pool using NOMP but haven't had any luck yet, is there something out of the ordinary with block submissions? I keep seeing messages like this when submitting a block:

We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the daemon, share data: {"job":"10a2","ip":"127.0.0.1","worker":"bsom.1","height":2903,"reward":13000000,"difficulty":106.83760684,"shareDiff":"78839945.97002709","blockDiff":3675593.04712938,"blockDiffActual":3675593.04712938,"blockHash":"000000000000003679e92759a80c36f6f40d2a370bf9f03ce0567b707358369b"}

Using the latest wallet with the following coin config:

{
    "name": "Curecoin",
    "symbol": "CURE",
    "algorithm": "sha256"
}

I have the same issues as well. I am very interested in the answer.

Same issue here, too

Anyone? I have everything in place for a CURE pool and miners wanting to mine but its useless if block submissions don't work.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Just put up a post on my blog with 1300+ email subscribed readers about this coin - http://fuk.io/june-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptocoins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

Im suggesting to mine/buy it. The post is also promoted to reddit/twitter etc. Please read and hit me up with a coin to keep blog ads free Smiley
The next post will be exclusive interview with one of CEX.io owners - subscribe to mailing list if you want to know when it comes!

* CURE – B5o2YCPdJuT6666hpNeW3iqeyoTzDdTU11
Google claymore monero gpu...easy as that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Yessir...currently mining some monero on gpu and cpu to hold, then back to folding at least on cpu.

There's a monero GPU miner?  Where?
Yessir...currently mining some monero on gpu and cpu to hold, then back to folding at least on cpu.
Activity: 101
Jump to: