Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 122. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
from my side I no longer fold, too bad, the idea was good, but I need to pay my bills, and folding can't even cover it. Sorry, cya later when F@H become profitable

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Not right now, I was folding on and off...got to get my rig back up and running asap.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I'm all for Curecoin, but the implementation IS flawed...devs seem awfully silent and that is not good in the eyes of the public.

There's too much inflation and too little uses for the Curecoins right now, sha256 miners will flock to btc again and the coin won't be secure with PoS alone. Something must be done asap...  Undecided
+1. This coin is dying. Even people are leaving folding as number of coins earned per day is growing each day. Make multipool and make paid advertisment. You have money from the IPO. Contact health organisations, ask for sponsorship. Otherwise this good idea will die.

What?  Like they're increasing the total amount of coins paid out for folding each day?  I got a dramatic increase recently, but I thought it was because they finally fixed the points calculation so that I was getting the amount that matched what F@H reported (essentially getting a bigger piece of the pie).  My PPD increased from 400k to 800k over the last 2 days.

Hush!  Grin
Ivan you are no longer folding?
Activity: 146
Is there a cure for curecoin!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I'm all for Curecoin, but the implementation IS flawed...devs seem awfully silent and that is not good in the eyes of the public.

There's too much inflation and too little uses for the Curecoins right now, sha256 miners will flock to btc again and the coin won't be secure with PoS alone. Something must be done asap...  Undecided
+1. This coin is dying. Even people are leaving folding as number of coins earned per day is growing each day. Make multipool and make paid advertisment. You have money from the IPO. Contact health organisations, ask for sponsorship. Otherwise this good idea will die.

Unfortunately health organizations have strict regulations, and any who deal with medicaid/medicare can only accept standard fiat currencies. In the next week or two we'll be rolling out advertisements on coinmarketcap's top banner space.
but charities/private clinics/hospice care etc. who can take donations. you think is any chance to accept CURE ?
Activity: 154
Activity: 75
are more than 7k coins getting paid out per day now? if so why?

To the best of my knowledge, no, still 7488.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
are more than 7k coins getting paid out per day now? if so why?
Activity: 96
If you streatch this - what are my shares in a project, ea 9406?

//Aboy68

Not visible to us donors/folders. Sometimes asked for but never considered to spend resources on as of no scientific value. PG need to balance those end-user desires from their "core business"

Thanks, I guess it's like that, no one have extra resources outside the main focus.
Im currently folding in 4 different cancer projects, 9406, 9408, 13000 and 13001.

Are there any page where we could find how different project are progressing?
Now when Im folding, Im kind of part of the project groups Smiley
Investing money and time - and that are significant for investments.

//Aboy68

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/fahproject.overusingIPswillbebanned?p=9408�

Switch various project numbers at the end of the url.
I know this link, that is an introduction not the progress information, do we have more detailed information of the progress, etc... to make it more personal and engaging.
Activity: 71

//Aboy68

Not visible to us donors/folders. Sometimes asked for but never considered to spend resources on as of no scientific value. PG need to balance those end-user desires from their "core business"
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Im currently folding in 4 different cancer projects, 9406, 9408, 13000 and 13001.

//Aboy68

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/fahproject.overusingIPswillbebanned?p=9408

Switch various project numbers at the end of the url.

//Aboy68
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

What?  Like they're increasing the total amount of coins paid out for folding each day?  I got a dramatic increase recently, but I thought it was because they finally fixed the points calculation so that I was getting the amount that matched what F@H reported (essentially getting a bigger piece of the pie).  My PPD increased from 400k to 800k over the last 2 days.

Hush!  Grin
Activity: 308

Activity: 112

There's too much inflation and too little uses for the Curecoins right now, sha256 miners will flock to btc again and the coin won't be secure with PoS alone. Something must be done asap...  Undecided

Unfortunately health organizations have strict regulations, and any who deal with medicaid/medicare can only accept standard fiat currencies. In the next week or two we'll be rolling out advertisements on coinmarketcap's top banner space.

I've already sent out an email to this effect, but I'm not sure it will go anywhere.  Stanford should put its money where its mouth is and offer something(s) of value for CureCoin:  tuition, legal assistance/counsel, medical care, t-shirts, coffee.  You got brilliant minds over there, and a lot of money.  I'm sure they can come up with something.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
How is the voting going at Mintpal?

All new interested ones in the coin must submit there comment and like/vote on Cryptsy
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000277225
Activity: 378
Merit: 265

There's too much inflation and too little uses for the Curecoins right now, sha256 miners will flock to btc again and the coin won't be secure with PoS alone. Something must be done asap...  Undecided
The whole multipool idea is a direct assault to everything cryptocurrency stands for. Instead of working together to make a coin for everyone, instead a fiat controlled by government and banks, you are directly attacking other coins in order to gain a little wealth for your own. What makes you any better then any of those bankers creating a financial crisis and only covering for themselves?

Contacting health organisations and seeking sponsorships is a great idea though.

Nothing makes me better than other coins. However, the idea behind curecoin makes curecoin not only better but the best coin so far, because it is the only one with real life application and helping people for something beneficial. And yes, I truly belive for this cause would be nice even if other coins die in order curecoin to survive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts

The whole multipool idea is a direct assault to everything cryptocurrency stands for. Instead of working together to make a coin for everyone, instead a fiat controlled by government and banks, you are directly attacking other coins in order to gain a little wealth for your own. What makes you any better then any of those bankers creating a financial crisis and only covering for themselves?

Contacting health organisations and seeking sponsorships is a great idea though.
Jump to: