Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 124. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
The top two items are subject to serious and obvious vote manipulation which will likely result in disqualification. Vote with your gut, we'll sort out the points end of day.
So non-serious and non-obvious manipulations are ok... khm.
How about making a second round in this thread?

"are okay" - things I never said, for $1000, Alex. Turns out most people are NOT lying cheats, and most people ARE voting normally. The only fraud present is obvious. No amount of cheating is acceptable, or being overlooked.

If the community really feels the need to, we can take a top-5 Vote in a thread when voting is complete. You are the only person with such serious concerns so far.

One problem with this, however, is that not all community members are part of this Forum. Excluding them is a tough sell. The poll is inclusive for all CureCoin community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The top two items are subject to serious and obvious vote manipulation which will likely result in disqualification. Vote with your gut, we'll sort out the points end of day.
So non-serious and non-obvious manipulations are ok... khm.
How about making a second round in this thread?
so what is the correct symbol to use

A helix ...
So we have the most amount of votes for a logo with the wrong symbol... They should have been removed from the voting list.
This voting is useless. One can vote any logo into the first place via using proxies/anonymizers.
With ~100 total votes "Silver Caduceus" had 30%, now - 46%. So almost all of the newest votes are for this design.
It's a shame that LasersHurt doesn't want to see the obvious thing.

A helix ...
So we have the most amount of votes for a logo with the wrong symbol... They should have been removed from the voting list.
This voting is useless. One can vote any logo into the first place via using proxies/anonymizers.
With ~100 total votes "Silver Caduceus" had 30%, now - 46%. So almost all of the newest votes are for this design.
It's a shame that LasersHurt doesn't want to see the obvious thing.

A helix ...

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

A helix ...
Activity: 71
Activity: 163
I've been gone for the last week or so, anybody want to update me on interesting bits, pieces and news regarding curecoin? the amount of messages is overwhelming to read completely... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
so what is the correct symbol to use if it was to be on the curecoin logo

Asclepius - one snake
traditional symbol of medicine, the staff of Asclepius with a single serpent encircling a staff.

or

Caduceus - two snakes
The caduceus is associated with Hermes (Mercury), the messenger of the gods, also known as the god of trickery, wealth and death! Whoops.

http://www.the-symbols.net/guide/caduceus/

would really like to know

thanks

Activity: 292
6/2/2014 Update - Pool payouts have been changed for close to real time payment for your daily work! Fast folding payments less waiting.

The update most of you have been waiting for Wink Update was pushed through with no loss or gain in user points accuracy!

Well done!
Calling Aboy68   Cheesy  

Our production is dropping off and I've been having a lot of hardware issues and instability despite under clocking the GPU's literally to their lowest possible settings (both core and speed).  If you are having similar issues try under clocking your RAM.  I got that tip directly from the F@H support and I think the guy may have nailed it!  At least I hope so!  I'll know more in about 24 hours.  I may be able to spin up the GPU's again.  They are running ridiculously under clocked right now.

Despite the bumps I'm still trying to beat you into the top 10.   Grin

Update:  GAH.  Still didn't make it three hours before two machines were down again.  LOL.  So the quest for stability continues...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hardcoreminers Curecoin Pool is open!

- DDOS Protected servers in datacenter (on hardware level)
- Enterprise grade servers hosted in Europe
- Payouts every minute
- SSL for secured browsing
- Ran by pool op with lots of experience

How to mine Curecoin & get paid for your hard work

1. Register on http://cure.hardcoreminers.com
2. Check out : http://cure.hardcoreminers.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted is has all the settings & mining software you need
3. Setup worker
4. Point your miner to stratum+tcp://stratum.eu.cure.hardcoreminers.com:3066
5. Set up your wallet address in your account to recieve payments
Optional. Rent extra hashrate here

Sit back & relax!

First block cracked!

I know where I'm mining now!!!
Good luck with the project, Guys! It looks decent!

Join us if you haven't already.
Activity: 546
how about a multipool that pays out in curecoin
Activity: 594
Good luck with the project, Guys! It looks decent!
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
6/2/2014 Update - Pool payouts have been changed for close to real time payment for your daily work! Fast folding payments less waiting.

The update most of you have been waiting for Wink Update was pushed through with no loss or gain in user points accuracy!
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
The fact that I still did not got any coins appearing on the pool after 2 days started to bother me a little.
No answer to my tickets on the pool either (even if they probaly did not work on sunday)
Hey boubou, what's your F@H username?
Hi, my username is "boudje"

What is your username on cryptobullionpools.com? On the Folding@Home stats, I'm seeing your username with a capital "B" spelled "Boudje", with a gain in the last 24 hours of 1674 points.

On the stanford site, on my profile, I did not have capital B:
Here is the copy/paste of my stats page:

boudje
Team 224497
Change Identity
I support research fighting
Any disease
Points earned
66,970 (See stats)
66,156 go to Team Curecoin's total of 4,436,318,839

As you see, there is no B in my pseudo. Sad

That's odd Sad I'm seeing you with a capital here: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=224497&username=Boudje
The fact that I still did not got any coins appearing on the pool after 2 days started to bother me a little.
No answer to my tickets on the pool either (even if they probaly did not work on sunday)
Hey boubou, what's your F@H username?
Hi, my username is "boudje"

What is your username on cryptobullionpools.com? On the Folding@Home stats, I'm seeing your username with a capital "B" spelled "Boudje", with a gain in the last 24 hours of 1674 points.

On the stanford site, on my profile, I did not have capital B:
Here is the copy/paste of my stats page:

boudje
Team 224497
Change Identity
I support research fighting
Any disease
Points earned
66,970 (See stats)
66,156 go to Team Curecoin's total of 4,436,318,839

As you see, there is no B in my pseudo. Sad
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
We need to find A CURE!! Results man... If we do that the value will EXPLODE from the media hype

Everyone and their mothers would be folding by end of the week.
Jump to: