Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 128. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
It's time to Vote for the New Logo. Cast your vote now!

See360 - Rx in the lead... most horrible logo IMO. Must be the haters voting for that and want to see curecoin gone.

That rx styling is trademarked by rehab
Activity: 597
Merit: 504

See360 - Rx in the lead... most horrible logo IMO. Must be the haters voting for that and want to see curecoin gone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Any idea of estimated profit from the gpu folding. I don't mind helping but I need to at least break even.

Steve

1 7950 = 110k PPD = 3.67 Curecoins a day = $1.84/day = don't know what GPUs or profitability you have so I can't give you better numbers.
This is ridicoulus. What am I doing wrong then?
I am averaging 8 coins per day with 5 x R9 270, or this makes 1.6 coin per card!!

I need more info than this - what numbers are you getting in PPD for each of those 270s.
Between 50k and 60k. Rather 60k.
7950 >  R9 270

I'm getting 88000 PPD for 2 x 7790 with 14.6 drivers. Don't think that You're off track.
Thank you. 7950 makes 650 khs while r9 270 makes 475. This is a rough 50% difference so if you make 88K PPD this is OK. However, I am still thinking that both of us might off track, because someone else with 7950 stated he was making 110K PPD.

That was probably me - my 7950 runs stably between 100k PPD and 120k PPD. It was at 130k PPD earlier but too many failed work units. However, keep in mind that the difference for scrypt mining won't be the same for folding because their are additional factors. If I could afford it I would get my hands on a 270 to do more testing but as of now 60 each is decent. Especially with 5 I would guess their are some heating issues that lead to some downclocking versus my 1 card. You could try going to the official folding forums to see if  they have any advice.
Well, it is still strange then as the other guy with 7950 is getting only 80K. Are you using an Intel CPU? Mine is AMD.
Still nothing on the folding pool after 24h.
No way to check if both the folding account are well linked?

Check to see if you are getting points according to Stanford's folding website. If they show you as having points wait another 24 hours and if the pool doesn't show anything then they are misslinked - are your usernames the same for both (case matters)?

I have 65,183 points on Stanford Folding website.
On both the pool and Stanford webstie, it seems that I have the same name.
It seems that the Stanford website do not matter about case, may be only the pool does? I first crate an account with Boudje on Stanford website, then another one with boudje, and on the new one I still see some stats of the former one.
On the pool the account is boudje, like the second on I create (30h ago).

The user ID on the pool is not the name of the account on the Stanford website, only the name of the account should match?

The username of the pool should match your username that you are folding with and case does matter i.e. cameron and Cameron wouldn't be the same. If you are seeing points with Stanford's Folding Website and have the same user than your points will appear on cryptobullionpools within 36 hours from now.
Thanks for your answer. The points should have appeared, I oppened a ticket on the pool website.

By the way, My 2 R9 290 gave me: 90K and 10K ppd...way to low and a tweaking guide would be great.

PS: what should we do when a work is stucked at 99.99%?
Pause and restart.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still nothing on the folding pool after 24h.
No way to check if both the folding account are well linked?

Check to see if you are getting points according to Stanford's folding website. If they show you as having points wait another 24 hours and if the pool doesn't show anything then they are misslinked - are your usernames the same for both (case matters)?

I have 65,183 points on Stanford Folding website.
On both the pool and Stanford webstie, it seems that I have the same name.
It seems that the Stanford website do not matter about case, may be only the pool does? I first crate an account with Boudje on Stanford website, then another one with boudje, and on the new one I still see some stats of the former one.
On the pool the account is boudje, like the second on I create (30h ago).

The user ID on the pool is not the name of the account on the Stanford website, only the name of the account should match?

The username of the pool should match your username that you are folding with and case does matter i.e. cameron and Cameron wouldn't be the same. If you are seeing points with Stanford's Folding Website and have the same user than your points will appear on cryptobullionpools within 36 hours from now.
Thanks for your answer. The points should have appeared, I oppened a ticket on the pool website.

By the way, My 2 R9 290 gave me: 90K and 10K ppd...way to low and a tweaking guide would be great.

PS: what should we do when a work is stucked at 99.99%?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Still interested in hear what the developers will do for promotion.

So would I!
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Lets get on cryptsy - like + comment here:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000277225

And vote here every hour:
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Vote (requries trade history):
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Subscribe:
http://www.reddit.com/r/curecoin

email: admin [at] mail [dot] bter [dot] com  
- request they add Curecoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Any idea of estimated profit from the gpu folding. I don't mind helping but I need to at least break even.

Steve

1 7950 = 110k PPD = 3.67 Curecoins a day = $1.84/day = don't know what GPUs or profitability you have so I can't give you better numbers.
I am averaging 8 coins per day with 5 x R9 270, or this makes 1.6 coin per card!!

I need more info than this - what numbers are you getting in PPD for each of those 270s.
7950 >  R9 270

I'm getting 88000 PPD for 2 x 7790 with 14.6 drivers. Don't think that You're off track.
Thank you. 7950 makes 650 khs while r9 270 makes 475. This is a rough 50% difference so if you make 88K PPD this is OK. However, I am still thinking that both of us might off track, because someone else with 7950 stated he was making 110K PPD.

With a 280x I'm making about 110k-120k PPD.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Steve

7950 >  R9 270

That was probably me - my 7950 runs stably between 100k PPD and 120k PPD. It was at 130k PPD earlier but too many failed work units. However, keep in mind that the difference for scrypt mining won't be the same for folding because their are additional factors. If I could afford it I would get my hands on a 270 to do more testing but as of now 60 each is decent. Especially with 5 I would guess their are some heating issues that lead to some downclocking versus my 1 card. You could try going to the official folding forums to see if  they have any advice.

Steve

7950 >  R9 270

How does one get paid to mine CURE  Huh
I've got a team set up at FAH with about 270,000 points.

https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
How does one get paid to mine CURE  Huh
I've got a team set up at FAH with about 270,000 points.
Our PPD has dropped a little guys (8%) lets get it back up!
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
so is this a chinese coin or not?
I voted.

Guys we need more buy support - and the developers need to start doing projects with their funds.

Noted.  If you'd rush out and buy as much as you can at 0.0014, that would be a great start!

I've put all my funds into it - sadly I'm out of Bitcoin at this point but when I get more I'll start buying - but I'll buy at current market prices and work out.

Still interested in hear what the developers will do for promotion.
Activity: 112
I voted.

Guys we need more buy support - and the developers need to start doing projects with their funds.

Noted.  If you'd rush out and buy as much as you can at 0.0014, that would be a great start!
Voted, although I fear people will choose the choices closer to the top because they'll be lazy

I hope people can take the time to scroll through. There were so many entries it's hard to avoid a pretty tall page.

Could you have the entries randomly shuffle each page load? I'll be voting!
Activity: 75
Voted, although I fear people will choose the choices closer to the top because they'll be lazy

I hope people can take the time to scroll through. There were so many entries it's hard to avoid a pretty tall page.
Jump to: