Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 131. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 254
I sold all my CURE (100) when it was still at 0.0024 and spent the 0.24 on XC when it was 7k sats last week. I kinda feel dirty but I never stopped folding though lol and I fully expect XC to hit 0.01 or higher within another week or two...and when it does I will be cashing some out and re-investing in CURE (a lot more than I've sold) because I think it has a lot of long-term potential. I think the only problem is that it is still relatively unknown and not enough people are earning/folding for it. Once they do and everyone is only earning a smaller and smaller fraction per day (more rare/better distribution) it will start going places. All it needs is one good news story from a popular source to get it going. By the way when is that conference supposed to take place? If XC gets high enough soon enough I'd like to donate to that.

I am still doing some day trading but I am definitely in Curecoin for the long haul. Hoping to see you reinvest with a lot more money Smiley.

My 0.24 which was worth about $125 at the time is now worth about 7.5 BTC or $4500. I won't be selling any until the price of XC is another 5 to 10 times what it is now (barring some catastrophic event). But yeah do the math...I won't have any problems throwing a btc or two back in to CURE. I also plan to keep on folding too. GPU mining makes no sense any more...it's just a waste of electricity and unnecessary strain on your hardware now IMO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
ooitsme - a question:
What hardware to you have that makes this huge numbers?
//Interested.

My guess would be many AMD cards.  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I sold all my CURE (100) when it was still at 0.0024 and spent the 0.24 on XC when it was 7k sats last week. I kinda feel dirty but I never stopped folding though lol and I fully expect XC to hit 0.01 or higher within another week or two...and when it does I will be cashing some out and re-investing in CURE (a lot more than I've sold) because I think it has a lot of long-term potential. I think the only problem is that it is still relatively unknown and not enough people are earning/folding for it. Once they do and everyone is only earning a smaller and smaller fraction per day (more rare/better distribution) it will start going places. All it needs is one good news story from a popular source to get it going. By the way when is that conference supposed to take place? If XC gets high enough soon enough I'd like to donate to that.

I am still doing some day trading but I am definitely in Curecoin for the long haul. Hoping to see you reinvest with a lot more money Smiley.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I never post here but thought I would add that I requested Curecoin be added to CoinWarz.  Currently we have 13 votes.

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Please vote to add Curecoin to CoinWarz.
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
Activity: 292
I'm a small fish...I need quick retribution  Undecided

Fair point - I focus a lot more on the long term potential which I think this coin has.

+1  Me To!

Fair point - I focus a lot more on the long term potential which I think this coin has.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Done, waiting for more promotion stuff...I'm still folding naturally but not investing btc into the coin atm.

Meh - we need as many BTC investments as we can get - I'm saving up to purchase some.
Done, waiting for more promotion stuff...I'm still folding naturally but not investing btc into the coin atm.
Remember to subscribe on reddit reddit.com/r/curecoin and vote on mintpal - mintpal.com/voting
Exactly, drk came first...xc, X11 COIN for crying out loud LOL came after it, and we all know what happens with these type of clones.
Drk might hit bitfinex soon, news hype is huge, people are heavily invested in it and it's currently on the rise again...

I support Curecoin, but Darkcoin is also in my portfolio. XC, I profited a bit from it and dumped it before I lost some $ on it.

True - I have Darkcoin and NXT in my portfolio and I'm looking for other coins but I don't think XC coin will be the next big thing.
Exactly, drk came first...xc, X11 COIN for crying out loud LOL came after it, and we all know what happens with these type of clones.
Drk might hit bitfinex soon, news hype is huge, people are heavily invested in it and it's currently on the rise again...

I support Curecoin, but Darkcoin is also in my portfolio. XC, I profited a bit from it and dumped it before I lost some $ on it.
I was originally going to invest $4k into Curecoin. But after a few days of either flat or falling prices and seeing network hashrate stop building I decided to sell all my Curecoin to buy XC a week ago.

I made 10x profit from this decision once the price reached over 400k ie over $40k.

I am sure Curecoin will have promise in the future but until these pharmaceutical companies come along and actually offer to pay money for this computer processing power then this coin will not develop.

Who is currently earning the money from the folding right now, is it Stanford university, is it the coin developers?

The reason XC is doing so well is because just by having anonymous transactions a lot of people will use it to launder money e.g. the rich evading tax or people doing illicit business, or normal people just wanting to avoid tax which is quite acceptable. This gives it implicit buying power.

What gives Curecoin implicit buying power? Is someone making money from Curecoin folders?  Undecided

When my XC reaches 0.05 I will already have $400k so I might be willing to invest 10% of my holdings back into Curecoin at that point, at this rate im sure the price will still be similar by then.. in  6 months time.

Pharmaceutical companies have nothing so well. All coin shave anonymous transactions - so does Bitcoin as does Curecoin - they are just making it more anonymous which frankly is not really needed. Plus XC will become irrelevent to DRK soon. Network hashrate hasn't fallen but the price isn't getting up. The folders are earning money the developers & Stanford get nothing.

XC will probably never reach 0.05 - and you're predicting prices is horrid so good luck with that. You're either a troll or have more money than sense.
When my XC reaches 0.05 I will already have $400k so I might be willing to invest 10% of my holdings back into Curecoin at that point, at this rate im sure the price will still be similar by then.. in  6 months time.

So in 3 weeks you've divined the next 6 months of CureCoin's existence? Neat trick.

Don't you just love the TROLLS...  Hilarious!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

So in 3 weeks you've divined the next 6 months of CureCoin's existence? Neat trick.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I was originally going to invest $4k into Curecoin. But after a few days of either flat or falling prices and seeing network hashrate stop building I decided to sell all my Curecoin to buy XC a week ago.

I made 10x profit from this decision once the price reached over 400k ie over $40k.

I am sure Curecoin will have promise in the future but until these pharmaceutical companies come along and actually offer to pay money for this computer processing power then this coin will not develop.

Who is currently earning the money from the folding right now, is it Stanford university, is it the coin developers?

The reason XC is doing so well is because just by having anonymous transactions a lot of people will use it to launder money e.g. the rich evading tax or people doing illicit business, or normal people just wanting to avoid tax which is quite acceptable. This gives it implicit buying power.

What gives Curecoin implicit buying power? Is someone making money from Curecoin folders?  Undecided

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
My fault guys, it's fixed now.
New Update posted on the CureCoin DevBlog - check it out and get the latest news surrounding CureCoin.

We'll try to keep something coming at least every week to keep the lines of communication open.

I like the idea of the blog but it says "Error You are not authorised to view this resource."

Same problem here.
New Update posted on the CureCoin DevBlog - check it out and get the latest news surrounding CureCoin.

We'll try to keep something coming at least every week to keep the lines of communication open.

I like the idea of the blog but it says "Error You are not authorised to view this resource."
Jump to: