Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 137. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
My GPU stuck on 99,99% and not folding.How can I fix it?

1 - Restore your default clocks (no overclock)
2 - Restart the computer without pausing F@H
3 - Run the F@H client and give it 15-30m.
4 - Should be ok now  Wink Remember stuck WU's are caused by an unstable overclock !

When you restart the computer you are like pausing the work, yes you should consider to check your hardware.
I find it best to use factory firmware in the GPU's and just run the folding software.

It's called "re-sync the work with the worker" thats it.

Pause and restart, check to log that the work have found a checkpoint, the when the work have done a complete 1% you get more info in the log file and then later the interface are updating.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

1 - Restore your default clocks (no overclock)
2 - Restart the computer without pausing F@H
3 - Run the F@H client and give it 15-30m.
4 - Should be ok now  Wink Remember stuck WU's are caused by an unstable overclock !
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 229
Please look at this thread guys and try to do the listed things: http://www.curecoin.us/index.php?topic=3539.0
This is awesome! Everyone should read that and do the things there

All done, apart from voting at mintpal, it wont let me vote there without trading history.
Same here..

Do they require an minimum amount of trading ? otherwise I can send you guys marginal amount of sh*tcoins you can trade with to be eligable for voting Wink But only if you promise to vote more than once a day  Grin

I have been thinking of getting a informative poster/banner from Designcrowd.com that in a quick and simple manner illustrates how Curecoin works because a long and technical OP just isnt getting enough attention.This would be a easy way for people to share and get the message out there to a wider crowd.
Would be showing the circle of the economy in the lines of something like that: Miners send protein helix's to Standford/University building - Get rewarded with coins - Sell coins for $ to people wanting to support cancer research - Pay $ to electrical company. The point would be to  highlight how buying Curecoins directly helps to find cures for cancer,Alzheimer etc.
Anyone care to chip in ?
Hi

Can we make the http://curecoin.net/index.php/en/ more clear about that mining with ASICS and folding with CPU/GPU are working together!
It very unclear right now.

And

Answer the question on the webpage in a more direct way.
Question: What IS CureCoin?

It's a cryptsy currency that are minted by finding solutions on cancer(and more)..... that is called folding simulations and are done with CPU's and GPU's hardware.
The coin are secured and mined at the same time with SHA256 ASIC's in paralell.
We are then working together to find cures....

Something like this so it's clear that we all can contribute to the coin and work together.

...............yolo Smiley
Hi miners.

I have analyzed Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, folding coins, about 27 coins.

My take on what happenings now are:
1: Miners are turning down high power (kW) coins, except for the first biggest coins like Vertcoin, Litecoin, bitcoin.
2: X11 coins are still popular. Almost every coin relesed is x11.
3: Activity on forums compared to curecoin is much lower than we are doing, keep on blogging.
4: Activity and prices are going down everywhere except for the mayor coins.

Every time I go true all these coins I come to the conclusion that curecoin it the ONE.

We have:
1: A real life cause to mine - save lives, find cure to big illnesses!
2: A great comunity and people are working hard to make the coin in to everybodeys life!
3: Asics are working together with CPU/GPU's

We need:
1: To have a debit card with cure coin walet attached. A debit card to buy my hot-dog with!
Example: https://xapo.com
Or in another way - a way of spending curecoins in real life, in a easy way!
Yes we have to grow the coin to be BIG to have debit cards, but that is only time between that and us. I think we will be there soon.
2: Research results from folding simulations - great storries to tell the friends on what great deeds we are part of!

All time we will invest in this coin are good investment! That will pay back.

//Aboy68

If we could get Curecoin added to Xapo that would be a pretty big step, though I think they are only going to deal with Bitcoin. There aren't any alternatives I'm aware of either.

I agree, we will not be added today, BUT when we are big enough we will!!!

But what's important is to put this in to our goal pile and show it of that we have serious goals.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Please look at this thread guys and try to do the listed things: http://www.curecoin.us/index.php?topic=3539.0
This is awesome! Everyone should read that and do the things there

All done, apart from voting at mintpal, it wont let me vote there without trading history.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hi miners.

1: Miners are turning down high power (kW) coins, except for the first biggest coins like Vertcoin, Litecoin, bitcoin.
3: Activity on forums compared to curecoin is much lower than we are doing, keep on blogging.

Every time I go true all these coins I come to the conclusion that curecoin it the ONE.

We have:
2: A great comunity and people are working hard to make the coin in to everybodeys life!

We need:
1: To have a debit card with cure coin walet attached. A debit card to buy my hot-dog with!
Yes we have to grow the coin to be BIG to have debit cards, but that is only time between that and us. I think we will be there soon.
2: Research results from folding simulations - great storries to tell the friends on what great deeds we are part of!

//Aboy68

If we could get Curecoin added to Xapo that would be a pretty big step, though I think they are only going to deal with Bitcoin. There aren't any alternatives I'm aware of either.
Hi miners.

We have:

We need:

//Aboy68
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Is multipool ready? The price is dyiing  Undecided
legendary
We should also try and get a tom's hardware article

I actually hadn't thought of that, but if someone starts a community discussion there and forwards it up, it might be possible. There are already folding groups there as well (I've found a lot of support there).
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We should also try and get a tom's hardware article
legendary
=p mostly will be talking about folding at home and how it has been running for the past few years then lean into how curecoin has benifited to their project in the number of folds. and then what the future of it will bring. and ofc my grammar will be better ha. just lazy here.

This sounds good. If you can tie it in to previous stories about F@H, especially if they are hosted on major sites like the ones mentioned previously, that would bring some more weight as well.

14 news stations down. 957 to go... lol someones gotta post it if I send to every news station in the world right?

Are you calling them? That's the best way to get through, Smiley. Email, while it will sometimes be answered, has a lot less weight.

im first sending an email to every new station in the world. then calling the big ones also. and every local one. I know some of the news casters like Big budah from fox 13 and a couple others. I also am very good friends with SLC events coordinator so trying to get her to let me be at every event. more to come making new connections by the day.

If you know local newscasters, try to get them to do a story first. This gives more social pressure for others to pick up on it (and can potentially get it in newspapers). Some that would otherwise ignore it would pick up solely because another news station has already vetted you out.
deal im off to bed now but i will talk to them in the next couple days. must prep first Wink

Please keep me/us updated as to what happens. Responses, features, etc. as they occur. I'll try to help give advice where I can.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 153
=p mostly will be talking about folding at home and how it has been running for the past few years then lean into how curecoin has benifited to their project in the number of folds. and then what the future of it will bring. and ofc my grammar will be better ha. just lazy here.

This sounds good. If you can tie it in to previous stories about F@H, especially if they are hosted on major sites like the ones mentioned previously, that would bring some more weight as well.

14 news stations down. 957 to go... lol someones gotta post it if I send to every news station in the world right?

Are you calling them? That's the best way to get through, Smiley. Email, while it will sometimes be answered, has a lot less weight.

im first sending an email to every new station in the world. then calling the big ones also. and every local one. I know some of the news casters like Big budah from fox 13 and a couple others. I also am very good friends with SLC events coordinator so trying to get her to let me be at every event. more to come making new connections by the day.

If you know local newscasters, try to get them to do a story first. This gives more social pressure for others to pick up on it (and can potentially get it in newspapers). Some that would otherwise ignore it would pick up solely because another news station has already vetted you out.
deal im off to bed now but i will talk to them in the next couple days. must prep first Wink
Activity: 111
legendary

next step is also getting slug magazine to do an artical and then all the colleges new and poster boards. then if everything goes well going to start our own seminars. but still iffy on that.

Jump to: